Plugged overnight

negbtm

I wish my plug would stay in long enough. I have a inflatable butt plug and even it fully inflated it still pops out during the night. But does feel good up my ass when its there.

• 2 weeks later...

I like it with boyfriends or if my top is staying the night. I get bred, he plugs me and I keep his load in me overnight. The first time I felt uncomfortable but I've loved it from second time with a different plug, I really love my inflatable plug though

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love it to wear a plug. Normally I put it in after getting fucked  and wear it the whole night. Not a big deal for me. It depends by the size and shape of the plug. And I enjoy the feeling very much.

Sometimes I wear a plug all day long at work as well under my jeans. I feels so good to have something in my cunt. And it reminds me, what a slut I am.

• 2 weeks later...

The size and shape may depend on how much of a slut you are but you do need to take a few things into account.

If the purpose is to keep it in overnight then you don't want your ring stretched too wide but you do need it to stay put.

I would suggest a wide shoulder but narrow neck minimising the opening but maximising the internal stretch.

Like this one.

http://www.docjohnson.com/roundbuttplugs-large-black.html

The size and shape may depend on how much of a slut you are but you do need to take a few things into account.

If the purpose is to keep it in overnight then you don't want your ring stretched too wide but you do need it to stay put.

I would suggest a wide shoulder but narrow neck minimising the opening but maximising the internal stretch.

Like this one.

http://www.docjohnson.com/roundbuttplugs-large-black.html

Thanks! I am quite a slut ;)

I'm a fan of the 'World's Most Comfortable Butt Plug' from Mr. S. Leather in San Francisco. They're not cheap though. Nice and heavy, even if your hole is comfortable hugging the plug, the weight will keep that hole puckered.

I'm a fan of the 'World's Most Comfortable Butt Plug' from Mr. S. Leather in San Francisco. They're not cheap though. Nice and heavy, even if your hole is comfortable hugging the plug, the weight will keep that hole puckered.

Agree with Ddawg WMCBP is by far the most awesome! i started with a Large and bought the XL this past weekend and i LOVE it. you can wear it 24/7 without any problems or discomfort.