Does it hurt, the first time?

Breathe.  Relax.  Push like you're trying to take a crap -- that opens you up and relaxes your anal sphincter.  Lots of lube, have the top go slow and stop if you start to tighten up. You'll relax and get used to the stretch.  You can do it. 

It's an AMAZING feeling to get fucked -- you're gonna love it.

(But if you don't, that's fine too.  The world needs more top guys!)

The first time I got fucked it was bareback. It was at a friend's cousin's party. I was 15. The guy's cock was huge and thick! And I was afraid! But he told me that he would be gentle with me. Then we were in such a moment of passion that the thought of a condom didn't even enter my mind. And he never mentioned it either. I just wanted him to fuck me. And when he started fucking me, he was very rough! Not gentle at all. It hurt really bad! But then I found myself enjoying the pain! I wanted him to fuck me as hard as he could! And he did. And after a while his cock didn't hurt as much. I remember that he fucked me several times that day. And when I had to leave, I still had cum dripping down my ass and legs. And my ass was sore for a few days after that. Though that was fine by me!

I've been getting fucked bareback ever since then. Though there were two guys who insisted on using condoms, and I did not like that at all. I like skin!

Edited by HotAssinPA

My first time was when I was stationed in Hawaii.....she was transexual and not very big, so I didn't feel any pain at all.

My second time was right after I got back from my first tour in Kosovo....he was a retired Army guy, and he took his time with me. His cock wasn't huge, but it wasn't small either. There was no pain at all.

My third time was with a guy who was pretty big and he ate my ass out real good, before he fucked me....again, no pain.

The biggest cock I've had was a black man....13 inches, thick and yet no pain....a bit of blood, but no pain.

Dozens of others, all bareback.....no pain.

Yesterday I hooked up with a top who wasn't big, but he was thick. I hadn't gotten laid in over two years......PAIN! Even with poppers, he had to go slow. Once he finally got past the inner muscular ring, he stopped and let me adjust for a few minutes. He fucked me good after that and there was no pain.