Does it hurt, the first time?

• 3 months later...

It hurt me the first time,but after that it was pure bliss....nothing like it...feeling a mans hard member inside of you,swelling,getting warmer,balls slapping against your ass until he unloads his cum in your ass......it is a beautiful feeling......use lube,and poppers help you relax

Edited by bottompigboi

• 5 weeks later...

Ok, yeah, it will hurt the first time. Alot depends on the Top. If he goes slow, takes his time, it won't be that bad at all. Also, it will hurt alot the first few times. You will get used to it. And for some of us, even enjoy the pain. I like my anal to hurt, so it helps me well with the more aggressive Men. But no matter how experienced you are, getting fucked in your second hole way hurts. Still, if you want to be a bottom, comes with the territory. And oh yeah, clean out very well. Use an enema bag. And yes, totally agree with the breathing. It's like lifting weights in that regard. When he enters, breath out, when he pulls back, breath in. Receptive anal sex is not easy, but it can be very fulfilling and amazing.

Poppers, lube and a guy with a regular to short dick. I remember first looking through the internet for a hook-up when I was 15, some smaller membered  guys advertised their dick to me as "perfect for your first fuck" It hurt me a lot the first time but not for long, and got fun real fast. Good luck :)

• 3 weeks later...

I practiced with a few toys prior to my first time, but it was still very tricky and uncomfortable. It wasn't overly painful, but it did hurt to some degree. After a few tries it's been better, but I'm still new to everything and I'm on the small side so there's that too. As others have said, make the lube plentiful, go slower and use positions (like being on top) to help control a comfortable rythym. Practice makes perfect. ^_^

Easiest way as others have said is to get yourself a small anal toy, a bit of lube and if possible some poppers.  If it starts to a little bit hurt push out like you are trying to go for a no. 2, it will relax the anal sphincter (as will the poppers).

I was scared too when I first started to bottom but practice definitely makes perfect.  And now if anything i think bottoms have the better side of it, yes there is a bit of pain and practice at first to get through but when you get to the other side it is just like wow.

Edited by sluttysublad
  • Upvote 2

Guest TSHannahScott

I guess I was born to bottom..the top ate my ass soooo good, I was so turned on he slid right in and gave me my first load. NEVER HURT... Has it hurt sometime since?? Sure.  It depends on if i'm "ready", relaxed and definitely the TOP

My first time, I was 22. The guy was in his 40s, tall big black man. He grabbed my feet at a friends party. He thought I was a girl at first. He started out massaging my feet, which always gets me horny. We got to know each other and I got comfortable. We went to his place after the party. All he kept talking about was "eating me out". I sat on his couch and he slipped off my leggings and spread my legs apart. As soon as I felt his tongue go over my love hole, I was his. He spent a long time licking, sticking his huge tongue deep inside and sucking on the tiny lips. I was in heaven, and then he stood up and got naked. It was huge! I was not sure if it would even fit. He scooted my bottom toward him on the couch and my heart raced as he positioned himself. I feared pain, but instead he pressed the tip of his cock against my hole and teased me. Pressing inside me more and more until I felt a sudden bite an then the most awesome feeling of being filled as he pressed all the way inside. If he had not ate me out so good, I think it would have hurt.

Definitely the best advice as everyone has mentioned is to practice with a toy. Start with a small or average one and size up from there if you want. You're in complete control, you can get your body used to it, and you can practice certain things such as your breathing. And you'll feel much more confident and relaxed going into your next experience. My first time was very similar to yours, the guy was 9 inches and didn't know I was a virgin and absolutely wrecked me. Just don't let one painful or bad experience ruin something that feels amazing with some getting used to :)

It did not hurt for me. He knew it was my first time and entered me slowly with a lot of lube. He also had an uncut cock which I always find easier on my hole. Find a guy with patience and you'll enjoy your first time and have a nice memory.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah it may hurt.Its maybe supposed to hurt.You are asking your body to learn something new.It will reject this at first.But lots of tops will jump at the chance to break you in.Use lube,poppers and most important don't stop.Let him cum in you,that payoff will reinforce what bottoming is all about,letting a man fuck you and recieving his cum.My initiation into gay sex occoured at 11 years old,and getting fucked hurt like hell.He LIKED hurting me,maybe it was needed for whatever game was playing out in his mind.

• Upvote 3

• 8 months later...

I had a mentor who took my ass properly the first time when I was 16 and he 37, there was never any pain at all.  A little discomfort but no pain. For the next 2 years he was in me a couple times a week, as a top he knew how to treat a bottom.  Lube, lube, lube.