Does it hurt, the first time?

Hello,

I'm a 21 year old boy, I had never sex before, only what I did was hold the cock with my hand of a 29 year old man.

It felt nice in my hand..

I would like to suck his dick and feel it in my ass..

Only, I never had a dick in my ass..

So my question is, does it hurt? He have a big and thick dick..

I'm only 1.55 in lenght and is is almost 2 meters.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my horrible English.

• Administrators

Yes it will hurt. How much it hurts and how long it hurts depends on the circumstances.

Just get the top to go slow. He shouldn't start fucking in earnest until your ass has gotten used to his dick. Then it'll probably feel pretty good unless he's so big he's hitting your second sphincter or pushing on your bladder (that's more uncomfortable than painful). If it continues to hurt, try another position.

One thing I'd suggest is that you start by sitting on his dick. It's less painful that way and lets you control how vigorous things are. Once it's feeling good, then switch and let him take control.

Hey honey, I disagree about it hurting! Go slow and there is zero need for pain. You're doing it bareback, which avoids condom friction. Use good lube - Albolene makeup remover is perfect. Clean yourself out in advance and it feels a lot better too. Take your time, ride that cock, take that cum when it comes! Then let us know how it went!

Yes it will hurt. How much it hurts and how long it hurts depends on the circumstances.

Just get the top to go slow. He shouldn't start fucking in earnest until your ass has gotten used to his dick. Then it'll probably feel pretty good unless he's so big he's hitting your second sphincter or pushing on your bladder (that's more uncomfortable than painful). If it continues to hurt, try another position.

One thing I'd suggest is that you start by sitting on his dick. It's less painful that way and lets you control how vigorous things are. Once it's feeling good, then switch and let him take control.

My first time was not painful at all. I was 15 and he was 26, and we fucked upright in the park. No lube, only his spit, and it was not small. It never hurt when I met him again or with anyone else that first year. I do remember the first time it was painful, and I couldn't understand why. I still don't know why I am ready sometimes and other times not, although I have learned how to adapt to situations when it hurts. If you know your partner already and he likes you, he will probably guide you. If he does not, you can tell him when it hurts.

You are much younger than most of us on this site, but you are older than I was when I had my first encounter. That and all the information available now, especially on the Internet, make you better prepared than I was.

One of the most important things I find is to remember to breathe. Because of the excitement, intensity and new experience, it's easy to tense up and your whole body will tighten up- including that tender little hole of yours. Breathe and focus on relaxing. It will be intense. If it starts to hurt, slow down and remember to breathe and relax. You'll love that reward of a job well done when you feel that dick start pulsing and filling you up.

• Upvote 1

One of the most important things I find is to remember to breathe.

totally agree, I often see guys getting into (sm/ff/intense) action and don't control their breath. It's an important part of the experience and the limits you can overcome or cannot handle!

Fuck, it's hurts ass hell, I never gonna let fuck my ass again.

He came with a friend, a big black man.. He is also very strong, I have stuppid chicken legs..

His friend fucked me so hard, that I can't go anywhere.. Hi grabed me and fucked me like doggy? I don't know the name?

I lay on my stomach, and he on me.

Pff, it's still hurt's a little bit, when I poop.

Also a question, when he came in my ass, i didn't feel cum inside? Only he dick was shoking or something?

Only the last part was nice, a little bit nice, when i cleaned both of them dicks in mine mouth.

maybe I only get sucks dicks and let them come in a glass, so I can drink a glass full of cum

Edited by PorscheTurbo

Guest Lempriere
The first time is usually really painful. It takes some getting used to.
Does that mean you just had your first experience? You'll get used to it -- and enjoy it!

My first time did not hurt at all but then I had played with a vibrator several times before I ever had a real cock in me for real. Vibrator was about the same size around as 'normal' cock so was ready for it.

Fuck, it's hurts ass hell, I never gonna let fuck my ass again.

He came with a friend, a big black man.. He is also very strong, I have stuppid chicken legs..

His friend fucked me so hard, that I can't go anywhere.. Hi grabed me and fucked me like doggy? I don't know the name?

I lay on my stomach, and he on me.

Pff, it's still hurt's a little bit, when I poop.

Also a question, when he came in my ass, i didn't feel cum inside? Only he dick was shoking or something?

Only the last part was nice, a little bit nice, when i cleaned both of them dicks in mine mouth.

maybe I only get sucks dicks and let them come in a glass, so I can drink a glass full of cum

Oh dear. Did they not know it was your first time? I guess he got carried away in the heat of the moment. The first time should be gentle, a finger first, then two, then perhaps easing it in a little at a time, letting your ass get used to it and relax before easing in a little further, until it is inside fully. Not thrust right in and not give a fuck about you. I'm not surprised you feel you don't want to do it again. It will be sore for a few days and you'd best not be fucked anyway for a while to let it heal properly. Not that you would anyway, I guess. Did you notice any blood from your ass after, it may have been torn a bit inside by the sound of it.

When a guy cums inside you generally don't feel it unless they squirt it powerfully and it happens to be directed at your ass walls at the time. Most people only notice the cock expanding and getting harder, and as you say pulsing and his convulsions / shaking, and respond to the sounds and emotion of him cumming inside.

Edited by slowfuck
spelling

Eep. That is not the right way to make you into a cockhound. Don't try it again unless you find a guy to be gentle with you and you're ready for it again. It may actually be closer to two weeks before you're more properly healed up back there- a couple days will be enough for any pain or soreness to go away, but you're going to be very fragile on the inside.

I have no clue where you are but if you did bleed in your ass and he did cum inside you and you don't know the guys HIV status which seems likely then if can get to an ER department or sexual health clinic, you can get PEP (Post Exposure Prophylaxis) treatment to try to counter the risk of infection with HIV. This is possible up to 72 hours from when you had sex though the earlier you get treatment the more effective it is.