For All PrEP Bottoms

Blueyedsoul

Forgive me if this is in the wring forum...OK guys, for all of you PrEP bottoms, I have a few questions. First off, I start PrEP this Tuesday. I have already gone through the labs/tests so Tuesday is the big day. My questions are the following:

1) How long was it before you took a load. Did you wait a few days? I have heard many of you say that you didn't wait to long. Your experiences?

2) How long did it take you to take just any load? Did it take you a while longer psychologically to knowingly take a poz/charged load?

3) How many of you are actually taking multiple loads in one setting (bath houses, book stores, gang bangs)? Again you experiences please.

I am having all of these thoughts about nights at a bath house, or a gang bang or something else. The bottom cum dump in me is already plotting.

Edited by rawTOP

Blueyedsoul, I was part of a trial in SF. We learned on average it was 2 weeks. I have been on PreP over 2 years now.

I have always took loads but it was with guy who where undetectable viral loads and did not do party drugs. Never in group play. I took a break and had no bb sex for 60 days before I went on the trials for PreP. I wanted to make certain I was negative. After I started the trial, I waited 30 days before I took any loads. I made sure my blood work came back ok. I wanted to be sure my kidneys weren't affected. If you are exposed to HIV then you need the drug in your system for 30 days. Otherwise the risk of the virus will become resistant to Truvada is higher.

• Upvote 1

Forgive me if this is in the wring forum...OK guys, for all of you PrEP bottoms, I have a few questions. First off, I start PrEP this Tuesday. I have already gone through the labs/tests so Tuesday is the big day. My questions are the following:

1) How long was it before you took a load. Did you wait a few days? I have heard many of you say that you didn't wait to long. Your experiences?

2) How long did it take you to take just any load? Did it take you a while longer psychologically to knowingly take a poz/charged load?

3) How many of you are actually taking multiple loads in one setting (bath houses, book stores, gang bangs)? Again you experiences please.

I am having all of these thoughts about nights at a bath house, or a gang bang or something else. The bottom cum dump in me is already plotting.

Honestly I dont remember how long it was before I had condomless sex after starting PrEP.

For me I still dont take anyone. Thats not my scene and I MUCH prefer to get to know a guy first so nothing has really changed. Where I have no issue now is having condomless sex with a HIV+ undetectable guy.

So I think that answers you third question too. Im very vers and love sex, but being a "cum dump" isnt really my scene. No judgement, just not for me. I still don't think I would knowingly do a HIV+ guy not on meds. While PrEP obviously is a great help in those circumstances, its just not for me.

• 4 weeks later...

PrEP bottom for 3 months. Old ways die hard, I still find my self using condoms most of the time. But, I have barebacked twice since starting PrEP, and have hope I will give up condoms completely, although It might take a while. I waited 1 month before I barebacked on PrEP. Just in case my liver/kidneys had problems since you need to be on it for a month after your last risky encounter. Shortly after that I had my first bareback experience with a guy I meet at a bar, and we never discussed status. That was a big step for me, and I found myself turned on by the experience, not knowing his status and still going through with it. Afterwards I thought I would feel bad or worried, but in fact I felt really good about the experience, and it made me want more. Since then I have meet a few more men, mostly used condoms, but met one this weekend where I decided to go for it. We started of with condoms, and after a while he asked me if I barebacked, as he pushed his raw cock at my open ass. I just pushed back and let him in,we fucked raw until he shoot his load in my ass. After that I felt confused...what the fuck was I doing, I spent 20 yrs using condoms, then I said...why am I taking 2 antiviral HIV meds if I'm not going to use them ??? Slowly my intellect took over and I felt great about the bareback sex I just had.

All I can say for me is that is has been a slow transition. I want to go to a bathhouse and and get fucked like crazy, but I couldn't do it yet. I went 2 weeks ago and did not play. I'm feeling more secure with bareback sex and planning to go next week to a bathhouse again and see how it goes, but as I said in the beginning old ideas die hard...but I working on putting them to bed. Will let you know how it progresses...

PrEP bottom for 1.5 years

1. Waited a week.

2. Was fine taking loads guys told me were neg or undetectable for a couple of months; then I stopped asking status and regularly get bred by guys not on meds. In fact, one of my good FBs has VL >1 million. I have taken many loads from him; I stay neg.

3. I'm a cumdump bottom. Love multiple loads. My record is 34 in one day. Took 11 in Pittsburgh two nights ago.

On PrEP for 3 months. Like bbblbbottom, I am still wrapping my mind around things and have only gone bare a handfull of times. I was a little freaked the first time I took a known poz undetectable load given years of condom use, but also rationalized it as "well that is exactly why I am taking PrEP" so that I could be more open to other sex partners. That said, I am still somewhat discerning. I do have a question for other longterm PrEP users though. Has anyone ever caught a STD while on Truvada? If you knew the HIV status of the person who gave you the STD and they were poz/undetectable I am wondering what/how the risk factor is at that point. Just curious.

Guest JizzDumpWI
I think you lie

Actually I don't think AversiveSublime lies at all. I went on PrEP because I won't use condoms, was still neg and my doc advised a layer of protection that let me bare. Admittedly I tried to serosort to poz undectable, but serosorting is hard to do. I was just lucky. So PrEP did not change behavior, bare before, still bare.

What did change for me is that little bit of concern (will this poz me?) is gone. I like that. I have the same view some poz guys do (poz already, doesn't matter). I did and still do test regularly. I know those other STI's are out there, have had a few over the years. Maybe there will be a PrEP developed for other STI's....