Are you happy with your current hookup sites?

rawTOP

Are you happy with your current hookup sites?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with your current hookup sites?

• The current sites are good enough
    • The current sites are decent but I'd like to have more options
    • I don't really like what's out there and want something better

• Administrators
I have been asking them for THREE YEARS if they will add York, and each time i get a canned message saying they will do it at their next system update, but as yet, it has not happened.

Just the opposite problem here - they have two entries for the same place - so half the guys are under "Manhattan" and the other half under "New York". I've tried multiple times to explain the problem to PigMaster (even in person), but he just doesn't get it... I finally just gave up, and from what I've heard PigMaster isn't running it anymore - though they still have a profile with his pics up... I don't get that one at all...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had moderate success with silverdaddies. I love older men so I spend a lot of time on there. It helps when you are active on the site. I spend a lot of time on cam on the site Jo, or other fun activities. I used to be on out personals, and had a few good hook ups, but that was because I had a blog going. Without the blog, don't think I would have been as lucky. Adam4adam and bbrt are slow, no hookups. Gaydar, I only had one guy. Just so many fakes out there.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...