fucked a stranger on the toilet

xpoz

It was last week when I travelled through Borneo an Island of Malaysia where homosexuallity is still forbidden.

However i founds that Asian slut on grindr who never had a white cock.

So we met in a shopping centre and fucked there in a toilet. It was a busy place and I am grateful not to be caught.

The whore lowered his pants and quickly turned around. I pressed my hard tool against his shit hole and pushed inside. No lube or poppers. He was tight and it felt good ones my big pubrd reached his ass cheeks.

I fucked him hard and shoot a big load into his cunt. He was very happy and pleased with European seed inside his shitter.

I just left that whore in the booth and was happy to share my load with another bottom.

I love being fucked in public bathrooms, bred over the toilet and left with a hot load deep inside my shitter. I prefer to use the disabled toilets where there is more space so I can change positions if my top allows.

Guest Boxir55

Yeah disabled toilets are the best,used one yesterday it's good having the extra space, this one also had a wash basin handy in case you need to wash your cock.

Damn Xpoz that is hot. I love public men's room sex. But I have to say, I totally disagree with using the handicapped stall. It is the one stall that someonce who needs it will wait for. The others, not so much. But if a handicapped man comes in, he will wait til you, and your stud, come out. Wanna get busted, use that stall.

Oh, check my "Fucked in a Stall" series of videos. You don't need the extra space.

• Upvote 1

I fucked him hard and shoot a big load into his cunt. He was very happy and pleased with European seed inside his shitter.

I just left that whore in the booth and was happy to share my load with another bottom.

I like bottoms who like sharing their load with other bottoms. It's so hot.

When/where i grew up we didn't have gay bars etc so easiest way to get laid was goto a toilet for anonymous release. Still have a penchant for it, the dangerous thrill of being stark naked in such a "public" environment. Led to greater exploits such as Hampstead Heath in 80s where i took at least 50 loads in my cunt. These days i get a lot from regulars & those they tell how wild i am but oh to have a time machine to go back or better still go to a bath house & see jaws drop at a REAL manwhore!

• 5 months later...

I fucked a guy raw for the first time in a filthy public toilet on my way home. I went into a stall and after a while the guy in the next one passed a note and a pen under the partition. It said "what do you like?" I wrote back that I liked to fuck. I heard his door open and suddenley he opened the door to mine and came in. He was about fifty, chubby in an old sweater and jeans.my cock was stiff as a poker with excitement and a little bit of fear. He grinned at me and dropped his jeans and underwear. I caught a glimpse of a stubby cock beneath his belly and then he turned and spread his cheeks. I saw lube glistening on his hole and before I could think about condoms, he lowered his arse on to my cock and I was sliding up him until he was sat on my lap. I couldn't believe how hot and wet he felt inside and I just exploded into him. He grunted happily and levered himself off me, a splash of my hot sperm dripping out onto my belly. Needless to say I went there regularly and fucked him, until one day it was me going into a stall and sitting down on a stiff, bare cock.....

• Upvote 1