First breeding advice

Guest fuque_toy

Guest fuque_toy

Well, it's finally happening. After trying to find a great guy thru my difficult schedule, success.

Tomorrow morning we're getting together and I'm getting my first fucking and breeding.

Very excited. Bit nervous too. Any advice?

• Moderators

If you're hosting, prepare your play space. I prefer all of the covers off the bed, so they aren't in the way. You probably want a couple of pillows in case you need them to prop your ass in the right position. Make sure you have lube and towels close by, so you don't have to hunt for them in the moment.

Clean out. You don't want there to be any mess. The smell is the biggest issue there; shit smell ruins the mood.

Try to relax. Remember to breathe.

Enjoy the load!

Your fantasy is so common in men that it says more about men in general that anything about you specifically.

We men have many sexual fantasies that are best realized in anonymous/dark situations. What is great about anonymous situations is that we know nothing about the sexual partners which allows us to build any fantasy we want around that anonymous encounter. In anonymous sex encounters I'm having sex with myself, like when I masturbate, but with the added enhancement of other bodies, cocks, asses to play with.

When the sex is anonymous there's freedom to identify with any of the participants. For instance, when getting fucked bottoms get really turned on when the top is giving then a good pounding and then breeds their holes. This turn-on is not necessarily from the fucking itself but from identifying with the top. When the top says "I'm going to shoot my load!" the bottom knows how great shooting your load feels and can't help but to almost feel the top's orgasm. The identification is sometimes so strong that when the top starts moaning the bottom starts shooting his load, many times before the top.

wear a hood - the first time I took a load I wore a hood and got bred by 2 guys (a couple) - that was over 12 years and some of the hottest sex I've ever had!!! Still jack off thinking about it. hungry_hole is right: the hood helps you let go and give in to the fuck

Get cleaned up, and either have him rim you or have him use plenty of lube. Also, give him a sloppy bj or be sure you lube his cock. After that, just generally go with the flow. Let the top set the pace and the position. The good news is that he wants your ass as much as you want his cock.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Somewhere i imagine there are survey results, but you can count on some number of hookups flaking.. Just is.. You've a good attitude, it'll happen.