Slam, Slam and Secret Slam

bottominla

Last night i went to a local bathhouse. Walked in, paid and went to my room. Undressed, got out the usuals...lube, poppers, chain and padlock for my neck and put on my harness. I then drank 1/2 bottle of water and got out one of two prepped points. I was shaking I was so excited. I slipped that rig into a vein, registered and slowly watched the crimson drain into my arm...It went right to my ass and it took me a few moments to put the rig into my bag and wipe off the sweat from my face and grabbed my key and the goods and went upstairs to the dark room/glory hole area.

Two pigs had already taken the prime real estate so I went a bench and spread my legs and started stroking. This 25 year old walked over to me and started playing with my hole. He asked if I wanted to get fucked and if so, can we go to my room. With that, I sped out of there and went right to my room. Before he even closed the door behind him, i was on my knees sucking on his fat meat. He was precumming and it was awesome draining down my throat. After a few moments, he told me to get on the bed doggy style and as soon as I did, he stuck his raw dick in me and blasted my hole with his seed. He kissed me and walked out...he was there with a friend and had to make sure he was ok.

In the next 30 minutes or so, I took 2 more loads from some random dudes who walked into my room while I was face down. Never saw their faces, but their loads met my hole. About 6 hours into the shift, a dude I had hooked up with two years ago hit me up. He told me to leave there and go over to his place and we could party and he would breed me. As it was pretty dead at the Spa I packed up my things and headed over.

He can't hit himself and I cant admin others so we weren't going to be able to slam. Bummer. We so some G and it kicks in pretty good and he grabs the pipe and he kisses the meth right into my mouth. He does this for a good 3-4 minutes. He then starts to suck on my dick and playing with my hole. He then puts me on all fours and begins to fuck me with his daddy meat. My hole begins to make sloppy sound and its only his precum...I am in heaven at this point. He fucks me for a good 20 minutes. His phone rings and its a friend who wants to stop by and watch him fuck me. So, I am spinning, not my house, I don't care...and so the friend says he will be over in 15 minutes.

The guy who is fucking me says he is going to take a shower and take care of his personal business. As he is in the shower, I pull out one of my syringes that had some left in it...I put it in my arm, and do everything I can to plunge that fucker into me before he comes out. I get the flash on the first try and plunge the Tina right into my vein. And Thank God....because as soon as I pulled it out of my arm, he opened the shower door and called my name and started to come into the bedroom. I threw the needle into my bag and I was sweating and I did everything I could to act like nothing had happened. I look at my arm and there is blood. Fuck. He hasnt noticed so the first moment I get, I wipe it off and follow him to the shower and begin sucking on him. The phone rang and his friend arrives.

My trick had actually texted him to come over so he could watch him breed me (I found out after). Sick fuck. The guy takes off his clothes and I get to suck his dick while my top is playing with my hole and then about 3 minutes into that he tells the guy to go sit in the chair and he does and the rest of the time he is in the corner stroking while I am getting plowed by this guy and blasts his seed in me. The entire he was so verbal about how I was taking his raw dick and poz seed and what a whore I was. It was hot. I got home around noon yesterday and am still wired and getting horny typing this and may just have to get a cough on and take some more loads...

Edited by drscorpio
Paragraph breaks
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 4

• 8 years later...
On 6/2/2014 at 3:22 AM, tinapantybtm said:

Hot story! I've done this a couple of times myself (slammed on the "downlow") and with party buds at a bathhouse and a sex club. Always a good time. It's been a hile maybe I should do it again, soon :)

I love slamming on the downlow. I do it all the time, because I get fucked by alot of straight married dudes who I don't neven mention partying to... but they always get a nicely spun cumdump to use, because i slam just before we meet up and start the encounter in full slut mode.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, crawford912 said:

I love slamming on the downlow. I do it all the time, because I get fucked by alot of straight married dudes who I don't neven mention partying to... but they always get a nicely spun cumdump to use, because i slam just before we meet up and start the encounter in full slut mode.

Fuck yeah! Done my fair share of slams where I'm just getting everything put away as I hear the top coming in through my front door or approaching the motel room door. Also, slammed in my car several times, and hotel lobby bathrooms.  . . all common locations to be just before a hook up!!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1