Biggest load I took

I hooked up with a 23 year old guy on cl last week. He said he came big loads. I usually say sure, right as if everyone doesn't say that.

Well, he showed-up and said he had not cum in a week, so I should be prepared. We got into it and he had a nice seven-inch dick, not too thick. After a while he announced he was about to cum, and added I should watch out. Well, he came. And I never had an experience like it.

He pumped four times, and must have shot a gallon. Of course that would be a figure of speech, but he came and came. When he was done his cock sort-of fell out of my ass, and I could feel his cum running out. I looked in a mirror and could see cum everywhere, dripping out my ass, all over my ass and down my leg.

He reminded me that he had warned me, and I've gotta admit he was right. He gave me the biggest load of cum I have ever received.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

i love taking big loads all night - amazing feeling as i try to hold it all in - love the smell of my hole next day after sleeping with loads in me - love the smell of spunk.....id love to experience taking loads all night from 3 or 4 tops as the feeling of them churning all their loads inside my arse would be out of this world.....id need 5 loads from each

• Like 1

?...He gave me the biggest load of cum I have ever received.

I had a similar true-life experience last year at Burning Man in the Down Low Club mansex tent. Saw this young black guy standing in the darkness of one of the glory holes watching all the action while rubbing his cock in his shorts. I felt his hard cock in his pants and asked if he liked to fuck.

"Sometimes," he replied shyly.

"You looking for some butt?" I asked. His cock surged in my hand.

"Yah," he whispered, almost as if he was embarrassed for anyone to hear.

"C'mon," I coaxed, pulling him by his hard cock, leading him to a semi-private area. I kissed him and though he was shy, he quickly got into it and was a great kisser. I undid his pants and unleashed about 8" of hard, leaking cock. When I undid my shorts they dropped to the floor where I stepped out of them. While we kissed, played with my butt and quickly found my already fucked hole. I already had a couple loads in me.

"You like to get fucked?" he asked.

"Love to take it," I answered.

"Fuckin' hot!" he rasped as he played with my cummy hole. He pushed me down on my knees and I took his cock in my mouth. Loved the taste under his slightly ripe foreskin. Eventually he moved us onto the mattress in the low lit space we were in where we continued to kiss on our knees facing each other. All the while I was jacking his hard 20-something cock while it smeared precum all over my arm. I was hot to get fucked by this guy. Eventually, he turned me around and moved in close behind me and I knew I was about to get fucked doggy.

"Here's some lube," I said as I tossed him my bottle that I'd stashed between mattress and the side of the tent. It was taking him a little long to lube up so I looked back and found him putting a condom on.

"Don't need that," I said.

"Got too," he answered.

"I don't fuck with them," I told him.

"I do," he said as his hard cock found my hole.

"No, man," I protested.

"Relax," he commanded as he pushed inside of me forcefully. All remnants of his earlier shyness were gone.

Normally, I don't ever let a man fuck me with a condom but this guy had me HOT to get fucked so I let him. Because of my earlier fucks, he slid right up to my second sphincter and was banging away at it. He was really getting into fucking me, whispering hot fuck talk about how hot fucking my hole was. Before long he was really into the fuck. As hot as that was, the condom was creating the irritation that they always do, reminding me why I don't fuck with them. I knew something had to change so I reached back and started pulling the condom from the base of his cock toward the tip. Finally I managed to pull it all the way off as he pulled out.

"No, man, I can't," he whispered as I pushed the head of his bare cock at my hole. Ignoring him, I bucked back, taking him inside of me. "Really, I shouldn't," he protested as I pulled him deeper inside. He was tense, as if he was going to pull out but I kept a grip on his thigh and impaled myself on that big cock of his. "Fuuuuccckkkk!" he sighed as he relaxed and pushed all the way in. In no time he was banging away like before...except now bareback. By this time a couple other guys had joined us and were watching.

"He took the rubber off of him," one of the guys told his buddy, holding up the condom I'd tossed aside.

"Fuck, that's hot," his buddy replied. Both of them were jacking off watching us. Because he'd initially been shy I was afraid the other guys would spook my Top.

"You fucking him bareback?" the first guy asked my young Top. Now I was really concerned he would pull out and bolt. Instead, he just fucked me harder.

"Fuck yah, man. Fucking you bareback," he hissed at me, fucking me hard and deep, ignoring the other two.

Over the next several minutes he fucked me like a wild man. I took a hit of poppers, pushed my hole out and suddenly he was way past my second hole. The fuck took on a whole new dimension as he fucked his big knob fast and furious through that tight ring deep in me. I don't even know how long he fucked me like that while I sniffed poppers, pushed out hard and took him deep.

"Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum!" he announced after who knows how long. "You want me to cum in you?"

"Yah, fuckin' cum in me!" I groaned.

While I was still on all fours, he suddenly jumped on my back, feet off the ground, and rammed his balls against my hole as he shot his load in me. He was so loud when he came that at first I didn't realize how much jizz he was shooting right up into my colon. I quickly figured it out though. It literally felt like he was pissing cum into me. I've never felt that sensation before---or since. But I'd love to. That hot fucker hosed me full of cum. Before he pulled out, my lower belly rumbled as his cum moved deeper into me. For real, guys! My gut was so full, I had the urge to push it out yet held my muscles tight as my gut took it deeper, gurgling and rumbling. Too fuckin' hot!

He didn't stay in me long before he pulled his still hard cock out of me, stood up, pulled his shorts on, grabbed his shirt and shoes and split without saying a word. I never saw him again but I'll be looking for him again this year!

After he left I just lay face down on the mattress all fucked out yet with a big grin on my face. It wasn't long before the two guys who'd been watching us started playing with my ass. They both ended up having their way with me...but that's another memory I'll be happy to share later!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

• 4 years later...
On 6/18/2014 at 12:14 PM, BestCatcher said:

I had a similar true-life experience last year at Burning Man in the Down Low Club mansex tent. Saw this young black guy standing in the darkness of one of the glory holes watching all the action while rubbing his cock in his shorts. I felt his hard cock in his pants and asked if he liked to fuck.

"Sometimes," he replied shyly.

"You looking for some butt?" I asked. His cock surged in my hand.

"Yah," he whispered, almost as if he was embarrassed for anyone to hear.

"C'mon," I coaxed, pulling him by his hard cock, leading him to a semi-private area. I kissed him and though he was shy, he quickly got into it and was a great kisser. I undid his pants and unleashed about 8" of hard, leaking cock. When I undid my shorts they dropped to the floor where I stepped out of them. While we kissed, played with my butt and quickly found my already fucked hole. I already had a couple loads in me.

"You like to get fucked?" he asked.

"Love to take it," I answered.

"Fuckin' hot!" he rasped as he played with my cummy hole. He pushed me down on my knees and I took his cock in my mouth. Loved the taste under his slightly ripe foreskin. Eventually he moved us onto the mattress in the low lit space we were in where we continued to kiss on our knees facing each other. All the while I was jacking his hard 20-something cock while it smeared precum all over my arm. I was hot to get fucked by this guy. Eventually, he turned me around and moved in close behind me and I knew I was about to get fucked doggy.

"Here's some lube," I said as I tossed him my bottle that I'd stashed between mattress and the side of the tent. It was taking him a little long to lube up so I looked back and found him putting a condom on.

"Don't need that," I said.

"Got too," he answered.

"I don't fuck with them," I told him.

"I do," he said as his hard cock found my hole.

"No, man," I protested.

"Relax," he commanded as he pushed inside of me forcefully. All remnants of his earlier shyness were gone.

Normally, I don't ever let a man fuck me with a condom but this guy had me HOT to get fucked so I let him. Because of my earlier fucks, he slid right up to my second sphincter and was banging away at it. He was really getting into fucking me, whispering hot fuck talk about how hot fucking my hole was. Before long he was really into the fuck. As hot as that was, the condom was creating the irritation that they always do, reminding me why I don't fuck with them. I knew something had to change so I reached back and started pulling the condom from the base of his cock toward the tip. Finally I managed to pull it all the way off as he pulled out.

"No, man, I can't," he whispered as I pushed the head of his bare cock at my hole. Ignoring him, I bucked back, taking him inside of me. "Really, I shouldn't," he protested as I pulled him deeper inside. He was tense, as if he was going to pull out but I kept a grip on his thigh and impaled myself on that big cock of his. "Fuuuuccckkkk!" he sighed as he relaxed and pushed all the way in. In no time he was banging away like before...except now bareback. By this time a couple other guys had joined us and were watching.

"He took the rubber off of him," one of the guys told his buddy, holding up the condom I'd tossed aside.

"Fuck, that's hot," his buddy replied. Both of them were jacking off watching us. Because he'd initially been shy I was afraid the other guys would spook my Top.

"You fucking him bareback?" the first guy asked my young Top. Now I was really concerned he would pull out and bolt. Instead, he just fucked me harder.

"Fuck yah, man. Fucking you bareback," he hissed at me, fucking me hard and deep, ignoring the other two.

Over the next several minutes he fucked me like a wild man. I took a hit of poppers, pushed my hole out and suddenly he was way past my second hole. The fuck took on a whole new dimension as he fucked his big knob fast and furious through that tight ring deep in me. I don't even know how long he fucked me like that while I sniffed poppers, pushed out hard and took him deep.

"Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum!" he announced after who knows how long. "You want me to cum in you?"

"Yah, fuckin' cum in me!" I groaned.

While I was still on all fours, he suddenly jumped on my back, feet off the ground, and rammed his balls against my hole as he shot his load in me. He was so loud when he came that at first I didn't realize how much jizz he was shooting right up into my colon. I quickly figured it out though. It literally felt like he was pissing cum into me. I've never felt that sensation before---or since. But I'd love to. That hot fucker hosed me full of cum. Before he pulled out, my lower belly rumbled as his cum moved deeper into me. For real, guys! My gut was so full, I had the urge to push it out yet held my muscles tight as my gut took it deeper, gurgling and rumbling. Too fuckin' hot!

He didn't stay in me long before he pulled his still hard cock out of me, stood up, pulled his shorts on, grabbed his shirt and shoes and split without saying a word. I never saw him again but I'll be looking for him again this year!

After he left I just lay face down on the mattress all fucked out yet with a big grin on my face. It wasn't long before the two guys who'd been watching us started playing with my ass. They both ended up having their way with me...but that's another memory I'll be happy to share later!

I’ve been bred by a bbc that also left me feeling full, literally, but it felt every shot, not like he was pissing inside me like the one that filled you, so i bet you were even fuller! Would absolutely love to be filled by a guy like that