Tops: What is your favorite kind of hole?

Grunt

Favorite Hole: Shaved Or Hairy?  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Hole: Shaved Or Hairy?

• Shaved
    • Hairy
    • Natrually Smooth

• 1 year later...

I used to much prefer smooth holes. They are lovely. They can be beautiful even. However I have been fucking a very hairy guy and every time the sensation of the wet hairs dragging along my cock shaft on the in and out strokes, which I love to do with slow long strokes and fast pumping, add an extra dimension to the experience so I have changed my mind.

• 7 months later...
Guest Deviant_Angel

Very picky about the asses I'll fuck - like it to be younger, smooth, either naturally or freshly shaved so I can rim them out without getting rug burn on my lips. Smooth holes always seem to taste fresher too. Plus when they're dripping cum after a few loads it flows freely out and down their balls.

I agree with what RawTop said, the problem with shaving is stubble. Nothing sexy about that. I have shaved my hole at a top's request, but I am very fair skinned and the next day I'm all raw from the shaving. I don't do it anymore. Unless I'm told too. But I am blonde, so most men don't mind my body hair because it is very light in color so I don't really look like a hairy man. I recently saw my hairy hole up close in a video and I was surprised how hairy it actually was, yet my cheeks are smooth. Personally I think that is hot.

• 2 weeks later...