First bareback in 20 years

• Administrators

This story was originally submitted to my old buds blog by ColletonGuy (colletonguy@yahoo.com)...

I've been married for quite a few years and have only had absolutely safe sex during my few MM meetings. I met a buddy about a year ago in the same situation. I've come to trust him and enjoy our get togethers although with both of us married it's not that often.

After discussing safe sex one day we decided to both get tested to make sure neither of us had anything we didn't know about and take our meetings a step further. After getting a couple of all clears we met for our first no condom sex.

I'm the bottom and while I hadn't been willing to take a chance on unsafe sex, I've always gotten excited over the idea of a guy doing me bareback. I think it felt like a first time for both of us. We met at my house, got naked and traded off sucking each other. He fingered my ass like he usually does to get me ready and when I couldn't wait any longer I rolled over and got on all fours. I was as nervous/excited as I had been in a long time.

He opened the bottle of lube and spread some around and in my hole. I looked between my legs and saw him stroking his cock, lubing it up as well. Then he put the head at my opening and I took a deep breath and relaxed. He's hung pretty good and the initial inch or so always takes some time to get in. As my hole gave in I felt him slide about halfway inside me, my first bare cock in about 20 years and damn it felt good. It may be in my head but it seemed I could feel every vein in his shaft. He was still for a few seconds, then pulled back until just the head was left inside and slowly leaned forward against me. In that one slow stroke, he buried every inch in me. I've never cum just from getting fucked but at that particular moment I knew how guys could, I was close.

He fucked me slowly for a few minutes, uneven strokes, alternating between almost falling out, to going balls deep and grinding his cock into me. He seemed harder than ever and I was thinking however good it felt to me, it must feel just as good to him. Then he started to get into a more steady rhythm, fucking me deep and continuously. In my head or not, it was the best fucking I'd had in a long time. His grip on my hips got a little tighter and his dick started plugging me a little harder. I began pushing my ass back against him; I knew he liked that and it usually pushed him over the edge. At that moment I wanted nothing more than for him to pump my ass full of cum, the first without a condom in a very long time.

His thrusts got a little more urgent and then he pulled me back hard against him, forcing his cock deep inside me and didn't move. I could feel his swollen shaft jerking in my ass, emptying his load in my guts. He made a long, slow groan as his nuts got drained. I stroked my own cock a few times and exploded myself. As I came, my ass tightened on his shaft and probably squeezed his last drop of cum inside me. Neither of us moved for a minute, it felt too damn good.

When he finally pulled out I could feel my hole slimy from his load. I clenched up to keep it inside me. It had been too long in the making to let it out yet. He got dressed and left. I put on a pair of underwear and sat down for bit. My ass was still tender from the great fucking and I could feel his cum starting to trickle out and leave a wet spot in my Hanes. I just sat in it for a while, enjoying the feeling.