Breakdown

Part 3:

Wes knelt behind me, unbuckled my belt and slipped my pants down. His hands gripped my ass and I jumped. His hands were rough and callous. His grip on my cheeks was firm. I guess that’s what what one would expect from someone like a mechanic, but I had never expected to be in this position. In a hotel room, in a strange town, naked, with a stranger manhandling my ass.

His hands split my ass cheeks like a melon. I could feel his warm breath on my sphincter. He held still for a minute, not moving, just his warm breath on the ring of my ass. I shivered and again felt butterflies in my stomach. My ass tightened impulsively, which earned me a hard slap on my ass. I almost jumped to me feet, but Wes' tight grip held me in place as he ordered me to relax.

Then I felt his scratchy stubble like sandpaper on the tender skin of my ass crack. Then something wet and spongy was touching me down there, encircling my ring, playfully flicking it. Oh fuck! He was licking my ass! It was so nasty but I uncontrollably grunted in pleasure, as shivers ran up and down my spine. Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!

Wes' tongue circled faster now, teasing, licking, and tasting my hole, pushing into the centre, testing it’s resistance.

I involuntarily tightened again, which earned me another slap, so, as best I could, I willed my ass to relax. Which was, to be sure, hard to do given the sensations Wes was sending up my spine and down my legs. The motions of Wes’ tongue sent vibrations throughout my entire body, and I gripped the bedspread tightly as if I could, even as I struggled to relax my hole.

Then my tight puckered ass finally relaxed and I felt the tip of his tongue push through. Just inside me. I wanted more. No. I needed it. I needed his tongue deeper. As my rock hard dick rubbed against the hotel blanket I tried to push my ass back but Wes was in charge, and tightly held me still. Yeah, Wes was in control. This would go at his pace. I had no choice but surrender to his expertise. I wanted to cry in frustration, but then he clearly knew what he was doing.

A thought bubbled to my mind. Unwanted. Something from a Sex Ed class or something years ago. “Are you… are you… “ I struggled to form words even as he was making me feel so good. “Are you on medication?”

He pulled back just long enough to answer “No,” as his tongue entered me again, finally pushing a little deeper before pulling back, when he added "I've never taken them and have a high viral load. My CD4’s are low.”

Again his tongue entered in my hole. It was so hard to think. Then Wes remarked “Doc gave me an AIDS diagnosis a couple years ago.” His fingers slipped further into my crack, pulling at the edges of my pucker so his tongue could push in deeper still. A trickle of sweat ran down my back. He asked “Want me to stop?”

Some part of me knew he was playing me, working me up so he could have his way. I didn’t care. “Oh god, no! Please don’t stop.”

I heard him chuckle as he slipped a finger in my hole. My back door gripped him tightly but he was in at least to the joint. His finger slipping in and out. Pushing deeper. His tongue licking around the outside. Then Wes' finger touched something inside of me.

I’m sure I saw stars. I thought he had aroused me before but this was a whole new level. I could feel pre-cum dripping from my throbbing hard-on. I could hear myself moaning. Both were distant though. Whatever that lump was inside of me that he was touching made me not care about anything else.

“Fuck! You are tight,” he remarked, paused, and then added, "But we’ll fix that.”

I felt an additional finger pushing into my ass, so m y sphincter was stretched around two of his rough fingers. A sharp flash of pain made me jump again. Again, another slap, but I glanced behind to see he was again wearing that cruel smile of his, as he commented “Guess I was lying in the truck earlier when I told you I wouldn’t bite.”

He allowed me a little more motion now and I felt myself pushing back into his probing digits. My moans grew louder. Echoing off the walls. He pulled his fingers out and his tongue dove back inside me. Then I heard a knock on the door. Startled, I jumped, and received another slap on my butt cheek.

Wes, on the other hand, was clearly not surprised. His tongue did not stop working my hole as he reached back and opened the door.

“Shit! He’s a noisy fuck isn’t he?” a voice said. I saw it was Ken. He might have been smiling but his smile seemed to be somehow cruel, sort of like that which Wes presented. Ken slipped off his tie and threw it in the corner of the room and unbuttoned the top couple buttons on his shirt, his eyes glued tightly on my ass and on Wes’ tongue as it drilled into my hole. “Don’t know how you do it, Wes, it's like you can smell a ripe peach ready to be picked,” Ken laughed at his own joke, but not surprisingly Wes didn’t reply. He was too busy working me into a frenzy. Ken sat down on the chair in the corner and intently watched.

Wes slipped two fingers back inside, now all the way to the knuckle. Again, I felt the stretching sensation as a third finger forced its way inside alongside the two that were already there. His other hand alternately rubbing my butt cheeks and grabbling my hips to pull me back onto his finger fuck. Click. I glanced over to see Ken had a smartphone in his hand, taking pictures. Click. Click. As his other hand rubbed the sizeable bulge in his trousers.

The three fingers in my rectum were stretching apart like an expanding triangle. Prying my cheeks apart, opening me further. Wes’ tongue pushed further in between his fingers, and was able to reach deeper than he had reached earlier. My ass surrounding to lust, opening for him.

Then Wes stood but he kept his fingers in my hole. Stretching me. Thrusting in and out. His pants were still open. His dick still sticking out of his fly. Even harder now than when he was in my mouth. “You ready, boy?”

I swallowed my fear. Before today I had considered myself straight as an arrow. Now I was bent over a bed, three fingers in my ass, a hard cock ready to enter me, and more turned on than I had ever been. “Yes.” My thread was dry and my voice raspy.

Wes pulled his fingers back but did not fully remove them. “Are you sure?”

“Yes!”

“Yes what?” as he pushed three fingers knuckle-deep.

“Please…, please fuck me!”

“You want dick inside you?”

“Yes… I want it.”

“You want this toxic cock to fuck you? You want my AIDS infected dick in your hole?”

“Yes!”

He started pulling his fingers out again. “Beg,” he ordered. And in his voice was the hint of a threat. A threat that he would stop. “Beg for my cock. Convince me that you really want it or I will walk out right now.”

“Please don’t go!” My voice was cracking. I thought I might cry. I sounded so pathetic. Ken was still holding the phone but not clicking any more. He was taking a video. My de-flowering was to be a communal event. “Please…” I was shaking but I couldn’t stop the words. “Please fuck me. I need it… I want you inside me. I want your… your… toxic dick in me.”

“You want me to bust your cherry wide open? To make you the dirty bitch you were born to be?” His fingers thrust in and out of my ass again. “To turn this into a pussy?”

“Yes! Oh god yes! Please take my cherry ass.”

“I won’t pull out. You will get my dirty seed deep inside you. My AIDS infected cum. “

“Yes! Please. I want to feel your cock inside me. I want your cum. Your dirty, toxic cum.”

His fingers pulled out. One hand gripped my left hip as his other hand held the shaft of his dick which he lining-up with my hole. Then, guiding his cock forward, he snarled “Ok, faggot, you've asked for it.”

His dick felt different than his fingers or his tongue. Like a lead pipe wrapped in foam padding. It was bigger. I cried out. Despite Wes’ preparations, it hurt like hell. He didn’t stop, though. He simply pushed forward. My sphincter tightened. Another hard slap on my ass.

“Goddam it! Relax!” he hissed behind me.

I tried to obey. My ass resisted, still tensing. Wes’ hips were insistent, pushing forward and forcing his way inside. I screamed and tears ran down my eyes. My cock hung limply now.

“Come on, boy. You can take it…. you are half-way there.” Wes gripped my left hip with one hand, pulling my ass further up into position, while his other hand pushed my head down flat to the bed. He was raising my ass to meet his cock.

Wes was merciless. Flashes of pain seared me on each thrust. But along with that pain was a pleasure unlike anything I had ever felt before. Each thrust inside felt like he was splitting me in half. But it also rubbed that lump in my ass, making me tremble with pleasure. Each time he pulled back I whimpered, feeling empty and waiting eagerly for the next thrust. Ken was nearby. Alternately snapping pictures and shooting videos, as he also managed to rub his own cock. I could see a ring of pre-cum seeping through his trousers.

Wes pushed forward again, slipping slightly deeper.

“Fuck yeah!. Cornhole that boy!” Ken cheered, aiming the phone to get a clear video of the cock in my ass. “You are really tearing that hole up!” He panned the phone up my body until he the video showed my face, red and covered in sweat and tears, the shape of Wes’s gaunt body humping my ass clearly visible over my shoulder.

“You should see his face.” Ken laughed. “Little bitch is crying like a baby.”

“Don’t care about his face.” Wes replied.

Wes pulled his cock out slightly then slammed it back in, suddenly forcing his hard rod deeper into me. Again my mouth opened to scream but I no sound came.

“Almost there….” Wes grunted.

“Please…. please. Don’t stop. Give it to me all the way inside.”

Again he thrust. Hard. Insistent. Deeper. Again. Again. I could feel him getting further inside me with each thrust.

Then I felt it. First an itching sensation. His pubic hair touched the inside of my butt crack… the skin already tender from the stubble on his face. Then something touching just below my hole. He was balls deep in my ass and I could feel his sack resting against me as he came to a stop.

“There you go, boy. All the way in.” He held his dick there for a moment.

“Fuck!” Ken said, getting a close up shot of my stuffed ass. “That cherry has been fucked to hell.”

Wes gripped my hips tightly. “So, boy, do you like it?”

“Oh god, yes. It hurts but it feels so good. I feel so full…” I babbled on for a minute until he suddenly pulled back until just the head of his dick was inside me. My babbling stopped.

“Good. Now the fuck can really begin.” He thrust forward suddenly, burying himself back in my hole, his balls slapping my ass. He pulled back again. Then thrust his six inch dagger all the way in. Again. Again. Again. Each time picking up speed.

It still hurt. Each time. But the pain was less now. The pleasure was more. My dick was hard again. I lifted my ass back to meet his thrust. I was panting like a dog.

Thrust. Again. Harder. I could feel sweat dripping off of him. Dripping onto me. Mingling with my own. Running down my back. Sliding down and dripping off my ass.

Ken was still clicking pictures, shooting video. My ass, dick, my face. I didn’t care.

“Getting close…” Wes moaned. “Beg me for me seed. Beg me to POZ your ass!”

“Yeah!” I managed to say. “Do it. Cum in me… give me your disease!”

“Say it!” His hands were gripping my hips like a vice.

“POZ my hole. Please! POZ my hole!”

We fucked like animals. Grunting, moaning, panting, the slap of Wes’ balls against my ass as he slammed inside me.

Then the slapping faded, and a part of my brain knew Wes' were are drawing up, that he was about to deliver his toxic seed in my ass. His dick kept expanding, swelling in my hole. But I was lost in the moment. No words now. Just grunts. Another deep grunt behind me.…. then “Fffffuuuuuuccccckkkkk!!!!”

He froze balls-deep inside me, - and came!

Pulsing. Again and again. Warm goo blowing deep inside my ass, filling me, even as his cum surrounded his dick. Wes held his dick there, deep inside my ass, until his breathing settled. He slid his cock about with small thrusts a few times, but not once pulling out. "Just wanna make sure I work that load really deep,” he explained.

His hands pushed forward on my hips, still not pulling out of my ass, but instead pushing me off his cock. I felt him leaving me and tried to tighten my ass, but I couldn't grip him, so finally he exited my ass - with a slight pop.

I lay forward on the bed. Still breathing heavily. My dick was still hard but my own cum load is sticky beneath me on the bed. I had shot my load and not even noticed. I felt something warm and sticky slide out from inside me and roll down my balls. Wes’ cum. Wes’ AIDS cum.

My lust abated, if not satisfied, and I was suddenly afraid. What had I done? I tried to get up but Wes had a hand on my ass and his finger kept encircling my hole. His rough hand still felt good and I found myself content to enjoy the attention. Then he presented his finger to my mouth, and I could see his finger was covered with the cum leaking from my hole. My lips parted without being asked and his finger slid into my mouth. I sucked on the finger, tasting his cum. It was salty but sweet. And there was something else: the taste of my own ass. My cock throbbed underneath me as I lay there, content to nurse his finger.

Then Ken broke the mood, saying to Ken “Your turn, sloppy seconds… just the way you like it.”

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Part 4:

Ken handed Wes the smartphone and knelt on the bed near my face.

I found myself staring at the pre-cum on his suit pants. I wondered what he tasted like. My tongue was touching the wet spot before I even thought consciously about it. Licking it, trying to suck it from the fabric. The hard manhood trapped inside pressed back against my tongue. I had no thoughts of running away now.

“Horny little bitch, isn’t he.” Ken said. His friendly demeanour from earlier was gone. His voice was cold as he grabbed my chin and pulled my face up to look past his belly and his hairy chest and into his eyes. “Aren’t you.”

“Yes, sir.” It seemed so natural to address him as sir.

“And you are going to please me, aren’t you?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Whatever I want?”

“Yes sir.”

Ken nodded. “Take out my dick.”

Without hesitation, I unbuckled his belt and slid his slacks down. The dick that popped out was half an inch longer than Wes’s… and it was a lot wider. At least an inch and a half wider. The mushroom shaped head was smeared with his precum. My mouth was watering.

Ken grabbed my hair and pulled me into his crotch. “Suck that dick.”

I obediently licked my way up his shaft until I reached the head. My lips parted and I slid in into my mouth. My tongue savoured the flavour of his pre-cum. His cum seemed sweeter than Wes’s if not quite as thick. I worked the cock head with my tongue and lips.

I felt Ken grab a handful of hair on the back of either side of my head. He pulled me forward, sliding his fat dick into my mouth. It slid across my tongue and moved towards my throat.

Wes was clicking a few pictures now but seemed less into it that Ken had been. In retrospect, I think he was bored. At the time, however, all I really thought about was the cock pushing deeper into my mouth. I wanted to please Ken, to feel him shoot in my mouth or my ass… or both.

He hit the back of my mouth and I started to gag. Ken’s grip on my hair tightened. “Come on, bitch. Open that throat for me.”

I felt like I was going to choke. My face was turning red and my eyes were watering. Ken shifted a little and his cock moved off my tongue and closer to the back wall of my mouth. I was still struggling but it felt a little easier with his dick off my tongue. I focused on relaxing my throat and realised I was breathing a little easier. I was rewarded when Ken pushed further in. Into my throat, his balls hanging just a couple inches from my lips.

“That’s it.” Ken cooed above me. “That’s a good boy. Just a little more now.”

He gripped me tightly and pushed forward. It was hard keeping myself from gagging but I wanted it so much. Relax. Relax. Relax. The mantra was running through my head. Those heavy balls and his untamed bush were drawing closer as he pushed deeper. I breathed in the faint scent of his sweat.

Closer. Closer. His pubic hair tickled my lips. Then, with a final push, his balls were resting on my chin. He was in all the way! All the way deep into my throat. I felt a sense of triumph… made all the better by his soft moan above me. Wes took a few pictures of my face impaled by Ken’s meat.

And then Ken began thrusting harder. His cum bag was swinging now, slapping lightly against my chin. On his outward stroke I could taste his pre-cum as it dripped onto my tongue. On the inward stroke, I could feel him stretching my throat. He pounded harder. My saliva was coating him now as my mouth watered around him.

Just when I thought he would cum down my throat, he suddenly pulled all the way out of my mouth. I bent forward instinctively, trying to get him back in my mouth. He pushed me gently away.

“Don’t worry, boy. You will get some more. But right now, I want to get a piece of that ass.”

He rolled off the bed and walked around to where my butt was still raised in the air. I could feel Wes’s cum, cool now, still oozing out of my hole.

Ken rubbed my butt cheek briefly before slipping a finger into my cleft and into my hole. My disappointment at not getting his load down my throat faded. A moan escaped from deep in my chest and I spread my legs slightly to give him better access.

“Yeah. That’s it. Lift that boy pussy into the air for me like a bitch in heat. ” A second finger quickly followed, then a third. “You want my dick in there, boy? This cum is all the lube you are going to get.”

“Yes, sir. Please fuck me.”

“Yeah? You want a second POZ load tonight?” Ken leaned over my back. The weight of his belly against the top of my ass. His hairy chest against my smooth back. His hard dick poised at my hole. “Wes loaded me up real good after he tested. You want me to load you up like that too?”

“Yeah, fuck my hole. POZ me up.” My cock was hard and dripping pre-cum of it’s own.

“Yeah. You want it?” I felt the tip start to push forward, spreading my sphincter. The head of his dick was big and, despite the hard fuck Wes had given me, my ass tried to resist the invasion.

“I want it so bad. I want you inside me.”

“Shit yeah.” He let his weight bear down on me. The big head pushed against my resistance. My hole quivered. Ken pushed harder. “Take it then, you bitch. Take my dick.”

I pushed back into his assault. I felt him slide forward. Just a half inch or so. But he didn’t stop. He wrapped his arms around my chest and pulled himself into the fuck. And his big mushroom head forced it’s way inside.

I swear I saw stars. He kept pushing. Not letting me rest for a moment. Using his weight and his leverage to push deeper inside. Past my resistance. Stretching me. The pain was excruciating and I cried out… but I was pushing back into his fuck. Impaling myself on the poker that was sliding inside me.

“Fuck yeah… you are a little slut, aren’t ya?” Ken said in my ear.

“Yes, sir.”

“You like getting opened up like this don’t you? POZ dick forcing it’s way deep into your ass.”

“Yeah… I love it!”

“I thought you told Wes you were straight?”

Images of my ex-girlfriend, and other girls I had fucked around with, flashed through my mind’s eye. They seemed so distant. So unreal. The sensations I felt now were so much more intense. With the second cock of the night forcing it’s way inside of me, I was more turned on than I had ever been. And I knew.

I’m gay. It was like my entire world shifted in that moment. How had I never realised it? “I’m… I’m… I’m gay.” I whispered as Ken’s dick thrust deeper inside me.

“Nah… you are a pussy boy.” Ken whispered in my ear. “Willing to bend over for any stranger with a hard dick and a full load to dump inside you. Aren’t you?”

Wes had the phone near my face and was recording video. Recording this moment.

It was hard to talk. My face was scrunched up in pain at the hard cock pushing inside me. I felt a moment of shame. But I forced the words out. “Yes, sir….”

He thrust hard inside me again. “Yes, what?|:

“Yes, I’m a pussy boy.” I groaned. “Yes, I love the feel of a cock in my ass.”

Both men chuckled now. Ken began to thrust hard. Relentless. His sweaty chest pressed against my back. He was all the way in. His pubic hair scratching at the inside of my crack. His balls slapping against my ass as they had earlier slapped against my chin. He kept whispering in my ear. “Take that cock, slut.” “Open your pussy wide for me.” “Work for that cum… work it out of my dick.” “That’s it bitch, ride that dick.”

Where Wes’s fuck had been about opening me up and using me for his pleasure, Ken’s seemed to get off on taunting and degrading me. I liked it.

Wes was hard again, stroking his dick as he took me pictures. My dick was dripping pre-cum onto the hotel blanket beneath me. Ken’s breathing was getting laboured. I was about to get my second load pumped into my guts.

“Yes, sir! Please… give it to me. Give me your POZ load.”

“Here it comes! Gonna charge you up… make you into a proper little AIDS whore.”

I felt him swell inside me. I felt my own dick expand and my second load of the night erupted from my dick. My ass spasmed around the hard cock inside.

“Oh fuck, yeah!” Ken hissed. “Work that hole… work it!”

His cock spasmed. His cum shooting deep inside me, joining Wes’s load from earlier. He kept thrusting and his dick kept shooting. And then he held himself deep inside and collapsed his weight on my back. I was pushed flat on the bed with his cock still inside me. His body heavy on top of mine. My back coated with his sweat. My hole stretched and sore. I never wanted it to end.

Wes put the smartphone down. He put the tip of his dick in my mouth and immediately filled my mouth with his seed. I swallowed it like the manna it was. He pulled his dick from my mouth, wiping the last drops of his load on my lips.

“Got to be to work early tomorrow.” He said as he got dressed. He gave Ken’s ass a playful little slap. “Enjoy the rest of the night.” Then he was gone.

Ken was still hard. He pulled up enough to get the phone and snapped a couple pictures of my hole. “Not so tight anymore.” He pushed back inside me until I felt his balls back on my ass. “Shit. That is a perfect slut hole. Nice and stretched. Full of cum.”

He thrust a few times then pulled out. “Got to take a piss. I would flood your hole but don’t want to wash the cum out. Time for you to learn another new trick.”

He pulled me to my feet and pushed me into the bathroom, having me get on my knees inside the tub. I knew what he wanted. It seemed so dirty. i opened my mouth and waited.

“Swallow it all, boy.” He said. “Swallow it all and I will give your ass another good fuck tonight." 
The yellow stream flowed into my mouth. The smell and taste was bitter but I gulped it down.

An hour later, I fell asleep that night with Ken’s dick - and my third POZ load of the night - still in my ass.

Edited by cumluvnbottom
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

Part 5: Aftermath

The ringing phone next to the bed woke me the next morning. I was alone. Ken had left the room sometime in the night. His cum, and Wes’s, though had dried on my ass. And I could still taste his piss on my breath. What the hell had I done the night before? It all seemed so unreal in the light of the day. Yet it was real. I had admitted to myself, and to the two guys who had fucked me, that I was gay.

I fumbled and answered the phone. “Yes?”

“This is the garage.” A voice said. “Your car is ready.”

I got myself showed and dressed. Ken was at the desk. He was his friendly self again but didn’t say anything about the night before. I wasn’t sure what to say… so I didn’t mention it either. I paid my room bill and he gave me directions to the garage. As I was walking out the door though, he gave me a little wink. “Hope you stay over again the next time you are passing through.”

My ass gave a little spasm and I smiled. “Hell yeah.”

The garage was just a short walk down the street. Wes was there, working on some pickup. He gave me one his nods, no smile, and pointed me into the office.

The guy in the office was about my age, maybe a year or two older. He put together the paperwork and I gave him my credit card for the charges. My eyes kept wandering to his crotch. I wondered what equipment he had down there. He didn’t seem to notice.

A few minutes later I was loading my bags back into the car. Wes was leaning against the pickup he was working on. I made a little show of lifting my ass but noticed his eyes were watching me. He gave me a little smirk and adjusted his crotch a little. Oh yes. I would be coming back through this town again.

The rest of my drive to San Diego was uneventful… if long and a little boring. I had rented a room in an apartment off campus through an agency and would be sharing with 3 other guys strangers but all students at the college. Two bedrooms with 2 beds in each one.

It seemed I was the last to arrive as the rest of them were sitting in the front room. Two of the guys, Scott and Gary, seemed to know each other and were taking one room.That left me with the other guy.

Mark was about 6’ 3”, blonde hair, blue eyes, and was one at the university on an athletic scholarship. I didn’t hear which one. I was too busy trying not to stare. Fuck… he was beautiful. I felt a twinge of fear… how was I not going to embarrass myself sharing a room with this guy? He was wearing a t-shirt and some baggy shorts. My eyes kept wandering to his crotch despite my best efforts.

I made it through the evening… barely. We all sat in the front room and chatted for a couple hours. I’m sure Mark caught me starring a couple of times. I couldn’t help it.

I finally excused myself to go unpack. I’m sure I heard them laugh as I left the room… was it about me or was I just being overly sensitive? I unpacked and then sat on the bed, afraid to go back into the other room.

I was still sitting there when Mark came in.

“All done packing?”

“Yeah… I guess.” I stammered.

Mark pulled off his t-shirt and threw it into the corner. “Got to get to bed…have early morning practice and I’m beat.” My eyes flicked over his muscular chest and six-pack abs.

He turned his back to me and slipped off his baggy shorts. His firm ass was framed in the jock he was wearing. My dick was hard and straining in my jeans. I forced myself to look away. The jock and shorts soon joined the t-shirt in the pile in the corner. The beds were close enough together that I could smell the salty tang of his sweat.

“Hey…” he said. I turned without thinking. He was standing next to his bed. His naked body towered next to me. My eyes bulged. A thick slab of meat hung flaccid between his thighs… at least 5 or 6 inches soft. My mouth was watering.

“I always sleep in the buff… hooe you don’t mind.” He said. Was there a hint of mockery in his voice?

“Um… no. Whatever you want.”

He slipped into bed and pulled the covers of his body. i quickly undressed and got into my own bed. I was still wearing my tighty whities and a t-shirt. He seemed to fall asleep quickly but I tossed and turned. He would toss and turn from time to time… giving me views of his body as we would kick the blankets off or readjust them. I wanted to jack off to relieve some of this tension but was afraid he would wake up and catch me. I finally fell asleep a couple hours later… grateful that I had a few days before classes started to sleep in.

It was morning when I awoke to the sound of the bedroom door closing. I glanced at the alarm clock. 8:30 AM? Fuck. Way too early to get up today.

I rolled over and saw Mark by the door. He was back from practice apparently. He pulled off his workout gear and wrapped a towel around his waist. His blonde hair was matted a bit and he had clearly been sweating a lot.

I didn’t realise I was staring until he looked up. And caught me.

“What the fuck, dude?” He said. Loudly. Anyone else in the apartment would hear him. “What are you staring at?”

“I… I… I…”

I realised then that he didn’t really seem angry… more amused. He walked over to my bed, towering over me. “You like what you see?”

His hand rubbed his crotch through the towel. It was not as flaccid as it had been last night. In fact it seemed to be getting harder and growing. He pulled his towel back away. His hard meat bounced up. It was about a foot in front of my face. My eyes followed it. I couldn’t look away.

“Working out always gets me heated up.” His hand slid up and down his shaft, jacking himself a bit. “Since you like looking at it so much, why don’t you give it a feel?”

My hand wrapped around his beautiful dick. It was about 8 inches long now and still not done growing. A moan escaped my lips. My head moved forward and I slipped him inside my mouth. His hands grabbed the back of my head and pulled me forward.

“Fuck yeah.” He said. I looked up, into his eyes, and he smirked at me. “Suck that cock.”

One of his big hands trailed down my back and between my ass cheeks. Finding and fingering my hole. Still loose from Ken and Wes’s hard fucks, his finger slipped inside with little resistance.

“Yeah… I think we are going to get along real well.”

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3