Breakdown

It's been a week or so since I wrapped up this story and have a few random thoughts. :-). Not really sexual stuff. Just my thoughts on the story itself. So if you are looking for the good stuff you may want to skip this.

1. Have seen some frustration around the fiction section over "abandoned" stories (frustrations I share at times...hate getting into a story and then it never gets finished). Looking back at this story, I'm hoping no one that way about Breakdown. For me, the story was about the main character finding himself in a situation that brought out his inner slut (in this case breaking down in the middle if nowhere and his night getting fucked by Wes and Ken). The aftermath chapter was mainly just there to show that this wasn't a one time thing but has profoundly altered his self-image and future behaviour. I can, however, see how some might feel I just abandoned the story.

2. For some reason, I had a hard time writing this one. Part of it was work being really busy but I also struggled with the story itself....which I had to push myself to finish it off. Which is odd to me because it pretty much went the way I planned it. Other stories I've written (here, Nifty, etc) the stories seemed to flow better but they also went in directions I didn't originally plan.

3. I did end up liking this though and will almost certainly carry on the student"s sexual adventures. That will be a new story though and probably a new thread as that will be a different story than this one. (I will probably even have to give him a name <lol>. )

4. In this story the character was left nameless and is never really described in too much detail as he is intended to be an "every man" (or at least an "every-gay-college-student-leaving-home-for-the-first-time-who-doesn't-realize-he-is-gay"). In the same way, in my previous story(Gay, Married,and Horny) the lead character"s job and a lot of other details were left vague so you can project whatever you want on him and the other characters.

5. Wes and Ken were named after two friends from high school that I really lusted after (although I was too closeted to admit it to myself at the time).

6. And lastly....yep, my stories take place in a wonderful world where you can have repeated gay sex without any "accidents". Not to mention where all hot strangers are open to gay sex, where you can get caught having sex at work and get away with it, etc. :-)

Just my rambling thoughts.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

A writers friendly advice: do not explain or justify yourself. The story is what it is and the reader will either accepted or not. It is good but the whole explanation and justifications have spoiled the mood. Let it rest, erase your explanations if you can and let it flow. Trust me, the characters will guide you

Guest JizzDumpWI

cumluvnbottom, I enjoyed your story. Hot fantasy where all was OK and the sex hot and interesting. Thanks very much for your creativity and willingness to write a story!