Bottoms: what's a top's best compliment?

sites5

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It was a Sunday afternoon in the middish 90s and as usual I was at Boston's old Pilgrim Theater eating dick and ass in the auditorium. A guy was sitting a row or two in front of me observing my ministrations and after I had satisfied about a dozen men, he came to me and said that I should get a Pulitzer for cock sucking. I smiled for the rest of the day.

The best complement I think I've gotten is when he comes back to fuck me again.  His cock in my ass once again says it to me that he liked/loved what my ass did for him and he wants more.  His presenting me with more cum inside is praise enough for me.  I love hearing that grunt after his speeding up his thrusting and the abrupt slamming my ass with his pelvis.  It lets me know he's used me to deliver him pleasure.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pwrfkme06

A guy the other night fucked me and said he wanted bondage sex after I let him put me in restraints.  He then said good by let me call my friends they need to fuck your hot ass also.