Bottoms: what's a top's best compliment?

sites5

I casually met up with this older gent at the Cleveland Flex in the smoking area who was there with his partner. They were both visiting from NYC. He was about 260, large belly, balding with a big bushy beard. Right up my alley. His partner was more of a muscly type who was shaved everywhere. I figured they were both probably mid 50s. His partner eventually left to check around so me and this guy kept chatting. We left and fooled around in several spots including the showers and the sling room where he fucked me for the first time. I asked him if his partner wanted to join us but he said no, they play separately when they go to the baths. I didn’t persist.  

he seemed to really love that I got erected while he was sliding in and out of me (he apparently hadn’t seen that much) and I’ve got a pretty decent sized cock and I guess he liked big dicked bottoms. We eventually moved back to my room where he took my ass while I was lay back on the bed and it didn’t take long for him to blow his load in me. After he cleaned off with my towel he said “wait here. Don’t move.” And left with the door open. 

I jerked myself for a while watching a movie and after about 20 minutes he came back in with his partner.

“You gotta try this butt out” and his partner without saying anything or even acknowledging me flipped me over like I was a toy and started to pound out my hole.  He was WAY more aggressive and just mercilessly fucked me for about 10 or so minutes until he grunted and threw his whole weight ontop of me when he came inside me.   

“damn that is GOOD.”

he still didn’t acknowledge me when he pulled out. They chatted about plans for a sec and the partner left without saying anything. The first guy said thanks and gave me a quick kiss before leaving too. I passed out for a bit and when I woke up and wandered around but I didn’t see them again.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/5/2014 at 5:31 PM, sites5 said:

I love it when a top walks away the moment he's dumped his load in me. But last Thursday I was being bred in a sex club and several of the tops, after loading me up bent over a barrel in the main room of the club, went looking for more tops to breed my dripping hole. I think that's the best compliment a top can give, but it made me wonder. How does a top compliment a btm apart from dumping his load and walking off?

The biggest compliment I can give a bottom is my next load 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The biggest compliment a top can give me is when he introduced me to his friends for them to use me over the weekend

Edited by BiBttmPig
Grammar

On 8/24/2014 at 9:51 AM, cumboi64 said:

Best compliment a top can give is just to blow his load.  Lets the bottom know that he did a good job.

I agree my compliment is his load that is all the thanks I require

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

20190613_090328.thumb.jpg.5b7d06d182ba3c8020c6da261f50effb.jpgI feel like taking the time to put their hard cock in me is kinda a compliment in itself. Feeling him paint my insides white is definitely a compliment n makes me feel proud of myself. If he pulls out so he can recommend my hole to another dick or two,I feel like I'm being the bottom bitch I was born to be. When they cum back for more n dump another load in me I feel so good n appreciative n want to do anything I can to show how much I love getting fucked and filled by them. I know it's all unspoken and I may be reading into it to much so I give them my number or tell them I am available anytime for whatever they want. I love when they text a couple hours later or the next day and want more. Or they just have me hang out the rest of a weekend n pump me full of load after load. That is probably the best compliment for me. That or wanting to film or fuck me on cam or in public is also a confidence builder lol. I have a hard time taking compliments when spoken but love hearing them. Any time I get a nice hard cock driven deep, every stroke is a gold star n a big juicy load is as good as a trophy. 

Edited by cumluvnbttmslut
  • Like 1

A guy topped me in a bath house dark room then after a very brief chat left. Quite a long time later a guy comes in and proceeds to get on top of me. While feeling me up he picked up on my piercings then asked if I might have been the guy he fucked about three hours before and I said yes, i'm still here to which he replied; "God, you're a fucking slut". Best compliment ever from a top. Then he got his cock back in my cummy fuck hole although I do recall he wasn't up to much the second time around.

• Like 1