How to go about being an anon cumdump bottom?

would love to find an older top in 50's who can almost act as ring leader and just have a flow of tops in a few hour period come over and breed me..

I guess my goal would be to lay facedown ass up with my upper body covered up my the covers or something with just my hole exposed and in a jock so my cock stays put and not in the tops way...

I want a bottle of poppers and him to just line up like 8-12 guys if he could all older hung tops in late 40's early 50's

no talk just he leads them in shows them my hole and they use me til they cum and leave.. no faces no names.. just a hole for them to get off in....

how would I go about setting this up here in Vegas?

I've posted ads and it's harder than you think

I'm pretty much no limits... if you said cum over and you answer the door with your cock out and hard id drop right there and put it in my mouth in the first 10 sec of meeting you... anything dirty and taboo I'm up for and need.... I want a perverted taboo older guy to be a slave for.....

• Administrators

Is there a decent bathhouse in Las Vegas? If so, just go and put your ass up and take loads from whoever fucks you. Or get a cheap no-tell motel room and put an ad on Craigslist and the hookup sites with your room number and just take loads from whoever shows up.

Bottom line - you don't really need a top to organize things, though it is a bit safer to have someone watching over you in a motel setting.

yeah hawks is fun... I dunno I get shy to just leave door open... but I've never said no there.. walking thru.. if guys motion me in their room I feel it's my duty to go in and drain them ....

what types of bad experiences at hotel? I was considering doing this .... now maybe I won't

I have heard of guys showing up at a hotel and robbing the bottom of his money, drugs, computer if he had one. The scenario of being blindfolded and alone like that in a motel room is a perfect target for someone looking to commit a robbery. Then if you have some standards and a total troll shows up and your not into him but he is not taking no for an answer and ends up raping you. Having a buddy is best, but even someone you meet online like another bottom you two can take turns and watch each others back. That way you don't have to ask a friend. I know that I would not want to ask one of my friends cause they would totally not understand why I was wanting to do that. Some things are better left unsaid.

• Upvote 1

I agree with rawtop. If you can't find a guy or top to do it safely for you then just whore your ass out at a bath house. Face down, ass in the air, and poppers nearby. Or hell if you get the chance to go to a cumunion go to those or any black out parties if ya got them. Never really been gangbanged in a hotel or a party type situation. But done it enough in public to make up for it :D. Also, if you do it in public a top who likes to whore out boys or guys might take notice and interest.

They're out there trust me. But you also have to sort of catch their interest. Anyone can put up an online ad or say stuff online. But taking any loads at a bath house is a good start to letting quality ringleader tops know you're serious.

I say go with a bath house or bookstore a little bit safer since it's in public.

I prefer the sauna for doing groups as it's easier than advertising online and messing around. Hit the rooms and offer my ass to everyone, no cock refused, no load refused. If I want to be a cumdump in private then I have a couple of regular fuck buddies and an ex boyfriend who I call on. They are all dominant and have used me and watched me get bred by guys they have invited. They make all the arrangements and I enjoy the loads, usually it's at their place or a hotel room but on a couple of occasions it's been in public. I know that they use the net but also guys they know and then friends of friends. I end up getting bred by a mix of guys who my top knows and complete strangers. My ex likes to make some guys pay which he says turns him on to see me being a real whore, I shared my experience with a couple of close friends who freaked out at the things I do, they couldn't understand the pleasure of being a cumdump for anyone and everyone even though they have had one night stands with strangers. They are still friends but seldom ask about my sex life, I don't care though as I am happy knowing what I am and what I want.

Edited by Jakelc

Loving the bathhouse idea.... so what just use my room there? towel to cover face ? and just wait facedown ass up? who ever cums in let them cum in and go no questions asked? how long should I stay there?

If there's a sling at the bathhouse, just lube up and get in the sling. Sometimes it takes a little while for someone to get up the courage to be first, but usually after the first guy starts fucking everyone else gets into it. (There's nothing hotter than looking past the guy currently fucking you & realizing there's a whole line of guys waiting to plow your hole.)

My personal rule is that if I'm in the sling, there is no cock refused or questioned. I'm there to be a cum dump for whomever wants to fuck me. Personally, I've always found the variation in ages, races and body types to be part of the thrill!

Good luck!

If anonymous fucking is your thing, I've always liked the dark rooms in bath houses like Hawks. Sometimes I get off bending over and letting just any hard cock or fist probe at my ass. There's something primal and nasty about walking in blind, naked and greased knowing that you're going to get felt up and fucked by any guy who wants a hole to slide into.

I remember one time I hit this sauna that was off the beaten path a little. I'd been partying and my cunt had been thoroughly fisted and fucked. My plan was to catch a nap in this quiet bath that tended to have an older client base (no techno, no crowds)

naturally I was tweaking and so even though my cunt was sore as hell, all I could think of was getting something into it.

I walked out into the quiet hall of this bath and it was pretty deserted. Most of the older guys were napping, doors open, or chatting. I walked around, took a dip in the whirlpool, sauna... then, on my way back to my room I saw this dark area. The room was big, and totally black. There was no way to navigate except by touch. I dumped my towel where I knew dudes could watch me walk in naked and took a big hit of poppers.....

My head was swimming and my eyes were desperately trying to focus on anything... but there was no light. All I could feel was the throbbing ache of my swollen cunt and the sounds of bodies in the dark.

I moved around, taking ample hits of poppers, making just enough noise to let guys know I was there and in heat. Pretty soon I felt a hand brush against my leg. He felt around a bit, got a sense of how I was built and felt for my cock. When he saw I was soft he reached around for my ass and went straight for my hole. Instantly he felt the swollen fuckhole and the sticky combination of lube and cum. This dude knew he'd found a hole he could fuck anyway he wanted. He dug his fingers in to my fisted hole and hissed through his teeth.... I heard him say something to someone else in the room and suddenly I had two faceless naked dudes fingering my hole. The pain was extraordinary as my abused cunt complained about more intruders raping its tender walls, but I loved being powerless to resist.

Both guys took turns fucking my starving screaming hole. Each time their hard cocks would slide in, there would be the flood of sensation of being filled and the pain that quickly transformed into burning hunger.

I could see in the dim light of the doorway, shadows of men who heard action in the pit, coming to see, coming to enjoy the sounds of fucking.

In all I got fucked by four guys and gently fisted by another.... The beauty of being the only fucked up bottom in a sauna full of older dudes is that you get all the loads. I never did sleep that night, but my cunt still remembers the feeling

• Upvote 8