How to go about being an anon cumdump bottom?

I did it and fucking loved it.... every min of it I found it easier to go to the glory hole cubical they have back there for a while then I said fuck it and left door open

did it during the day around lunch.. mostly older guys I love love loved it....

now what?

Guest Pwrfkme06

One time got in the sling in a dark room with a bullseye painted on my ass. I had a line for hours getting piston fucked. I told every top I love your cock.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I usually do anonymous Hotel scene and have never had anything bad happen. Just make sure you hide your valubles in a really good spot. If you have a car leave your valubles in the trunk or under the passenger seat and of course, lock the doors.

Is there a decent bathhouse in Las Vegas? If so, just go and put your ass up and take loads from whoever fucks you. Or get a cheap no-tell motel room and put an ad on Craigslist and the hookup sites with your room number and just take loads from whoever shows up.

Bottom line - you don't really need a top to organize things, though it is a bit safer to have someone watching over you in a motel setting.

I would go for a 2 or 3 star hotel to stay at and leave my door slightly ajar.  Cheap Motels tend to draw junkies who more than willing to rob you for drugs.  If your concerned about easy access, just leave your # in your ad and specify that they should text you when they get into the parking lot or lobby. 

I do anon hotel sex all the time and have no tramatic experiences. HAVE FUN 99 percent of man who show up cum to fuck you deep and good. ;-)

• 3 weeks later...

Did it once in a hotel. Apparently they filmed it (which I didn't know). So maybe wear a mask or something. Most hotelrooms have safes, so that is the easy option. 

I love bathhouses. You are already naked and everyone is showered. Not into dick cheese...

Just lying in a sling and taking cocks is soo much fun. Alternatively, darkrooms or steam rooms...

• 7 months later...
Guest ff-whole

Loving the bathhouse idea.... so what just use my room there? towel to cover face ? and just wait facedown ass up? who ever cums in let them cum in and go no questions asked? how long should I stay there?

Yep that is how I have done it a couple of times... or if not in a small room or stall, just on a bench in the dark area... more traffic... easier access.

Besides in a bath house you have the plus that most if not everybody is showered and you can clean up afterwards too, if you want to.

Edited by ff-whole

would love to find an older top in 50's who can almost act as ring leader and just have a flow of tops in a few hour period come over and breed me..

I guess my goal would be to lay facedown ass up with my upper body covered up my the covers or something with just my hole exposed and in a jock so my cock stays put and not in the tops way...

I want a bottle of poppers and him to just line up like 8-12 guys if he could all older hung tops in late 40's early 50's

no talk just he leads them in shows them my hole and they use me til they cum and leave.. no faces no names.. just a hole for them to get off in....

I'm pretty much no limits... if you said cum over and you answer the door with your cock out and hard id drop right there and put it in my mouth in the first 10 sec of meeting you... anything dirty and taboo I'm up for and need.... I want a perverted taboo older guy to be a slave for.....

Are you my long lost twin? Lol. I'm exactly as you describe yourself. I love older men (mid 50s plus) and would be a slave to be used frequently as a cum dump. I'm also very forward in that I will go straight up to an older man in a club and usually within five minutes we will be off somewhere and I will be on my knees sucking his cock (or ifs it a more private setting taking his cock in my ass)

Done hotels a few times. Way I do it is as follows:

First the choice of hotel is important. I am in london so central london is best. Needs to be big enough so guests are coming and going all the time so tops are not put off. Similarly best if lifts not right next to reception. Just as important is you need to be able to access room corridors without a key card. I always use ibis next to Euston.

In terms of getting guys over. I post ads all over the place a few days before. For guys who respond and seem genuine I give them hotel name my number and a 30 min slot. So one guy 9:30 next guy 10:15 then 11 etc. Gives me 15mins between each guy in case of late running or if I need some time to sort myself out.

Guys will text me from hotel bar at time specified I ask them a simple question to ensure they are here eg what beers are on tap. What colour are bar seats etc then give them room number.

When they knock on door I check through spy hole looks ok then crack door open a little ask him to give me five secs then assume position on my knees or on all fours.

Room will be dark but don't put on blindfold or hood unless met the guy before. Likewise valuables are hidden. I'm not small so even if two of them looking for trouble am not a pushover.

I definitely get less action than if I posted my room number out everywhere but it's a safer scenario so a trade off. I get a few flakes but generally have around an 80% success rate.

Hope works out whichever method you choose

• Upvote 1

So, I realized the OP posted this over a year ago. Although some of the answers are good, I'd like to recap all of this as a quick handy-dandy guide to taking anon loads by yourself.

Tip 1: Make sure you take loads as close to your house/apartment's entrance as possible.

reasonYou want to minimize the length of your home that this anon person will have to go through. For example, if your bedroom is way in the back of your apartment, they can get lost. That's annoying and disappointing for everyone. Also, it gives this anon person a chance to steal your shit

Tip 2: Keep anything valuable out of site (goes for apartment and for a hotel/motel).

reasonSometimes, people will steal your shit. I've had a total of one pair of expensive headphones, and one carton of cigarettes stolen. Not the biggest deal in the world, but hey, it's annoying. I have heard that leaving something slightly valuable out in the open can be worthwhile. The people who aren't going to steal won't take it. The people who would steal are going to go for the easy thing (whatever you left out) instead of digging through all your shit.

Tip 3: Use your common sense when replying to Craigslist ads.

reason: If the guy seems so whacked out that he can barely communicate (you can't understand what he's saying in his email, or, he won't follow simple instructions like sending a cock pic), feel free to pass him up. Don't go crazy with this or you might not end up with anyone. Letting tweakers bust in your hole can be fun, so don't get too picky.

Tip 4: Use your window.

reason: It can be really helpful just to see who's coming into your place. I let anyone fuck me when I take loads anon, so I'm not really looking at what they look like. I live on the second floor and I can see who's coming into my apartment. It allows me to accurately tell my stories about who fucks me (cause I can see what they look like). But, it also lets me see if something shady is going to happen. Maybe you thought one guy was coming over and he says he's tall, muscular and clean cut. Maybe, instead, you see 3-4 punks rushing up to your place like they're gonna kill you. Well, either you're about to have a fun time or they're going to rob/hurt/kill you. Either way, it lets you help to use your discretion. 

Tip 5: If you find yourself freaking out too much, maybe you shouldn't do this.

reason: Let's face it: taking anon blindfolded loads is irresponsible in a lot of ways. When I do it, I get so high on weed an xanax I can barely see straight. Seriously: is the least of my problems in my life the fact I might get a lamp stolen? Really? I'm taking any and all loads, anonymously. I'm essentially inviting whatever's going to happen to me.

Summary: Don't be an idiot while accepting the risks. I have had about 450 guys breed my hole anonymously at my apartment over a few years. Most were hot, younger guys looking to bust a load. There were lots of average guys, dads, and fat guys. All types. I've had homeless guys, drug addicts, freaks, doctors, lawyers, college guys knock me up. Some situations were sketch, some weren't. Just fucking deal with it and take some loads.

• Upvote 2