Hole was "prelubed" with another top's cum.

Jamesbgck

Just wondering what you guys think about this. I had the day off of work yesterday, and went on bbrt after lunch to find a guy to fuck. I found a nice looking bottom who was into a quick fuck and go scene, which is what I was looking for. He said he'd be on his bed, on all fours, ass up, and that he'd be "prelubed." In my experience, "prelubed" means the guy would be cleaned out and would have squirted some gel or lube in his hole so we could get right down to business -- after he sucked me a little and I rimmed him some. It usually doesn't mean that the bottom would have another top's load in his rectum. If the bottom was going to have another dude's load in his hole, he would say that, not "prelubed."

Anyway, I go over, the guy is waiting as he said, I strip, and get down to lick and rim his hole. But it is pretty clear that he has been recently fucked -- I smell and taste cum when I rim him. So I ask the dude, "Do you have a load in you already?" He says no. So I start to fuck him, and it becomes clear that he has very fresh cum in his rectum -- it not only has that telltale smooth as silk feel when I stick my dick inside, but some cum squirts out on my hard cock and I can see and smell it. I finish up, blow deep inside him, let him clean off my dick with his mouth and tongue, dress, and leave.

But it bugs me a little that the guy wouldn't own up to having cum in his hole. I actually like that sometimes, but I want to know that that is what the scene is. I think it is especially nasty for a top to fuck a bottom who has a load up there and to get off knowing he is adding to the DNA inside the bottom's hole. But why wouldn't he tell me that or answer truthfully when I asked? I want to e-mail the dude and ask wtf. So what do you guys think? Am I being too sensitive about it? In the end, I guess it doesn't really matter, but there was something a little odd about expecting a nice clean hole with just some KY in it and unexpectedly finding a recently fucked hole that had a fresh load of sperm up it from a top or tops unknown.

He should have just been honest and said I will be prelubed with another dudes load, and when you asked him point blank he should have definately owned up to it. I think there are enough dudes out there that like to fuck a bottom with a load already in his ass that he did not need to lie about that fact to get a top over to his place.

I love to fuck a cum-filled hole as long as it is reasonably fresh (see my "I hate to tell you" post). I'll even encourage a bottom to take a load or two prior to me.

Perplexing as to why he wouldn't want to boast that he was pre-loaded...that would be an added incentive for many!

Edited by otebbtop

It does not make sense that the bottom would deny having a load or two in him already. Maybe the OP's tone questioning him made the bottom think that the OP would bail on him.

As others have said though, most tops seem to like plugging a cum loaded hole.

The bottom should be upfront in his bbrt profile and say his hole is already loaded with cum. I'd be willing to bet he gets more hits than just saying "prelubed".

It's possible that he might have thought you would not want to fuck him if he had a load in him.

I've hooked up with tops who have likenesses on both sides of the equation. I know one particular guy who won't fuck me unless I have two or three loads in me. Then I know another guy who wants my hole fresh and untouched the day I meet with him. Then of course there are the seeming majority of guys in between, who appreciate a freshly loaded butt, however, don't necessarily require it.

Sometimes Top doesn't want to fuck a bottom has already had load in him.This kind of Top always the one that want be the 1st one to breed but sometimes it take a while for him to meet ..so maybe the bottom took another Top offer to fuck him before the picky one (1st Top) come to fuck him.

I don't usually encounter tops that don't like a bottom already lubed up with other guys' loads because those tops usually stay far away from me :P When I'm being a cumdump and taking taking loads from whoever wants to breed me, it would be awfully unreasonable for someone to think that by the time he comes over to fuck me I wouldn't already have at least a couple of loads inside.

I love it when the top fingers my ass and feels that my hole is all cummy and ready for his raw dick to slide in without any additional lube. Whenever a top asks if I already had a load in there I would proudly say, "Hell yeah."

maybe it's a regional thing-

I've never heard anyone say "pre-lubed"

But~

a guy that says "pre-loaded"

is going to be my

"go to Hole".

A buddy of mine always says,

"I either want to be

the First in line or

the Last Man in line

to use that hole"

I'm always honest about being pre lubed or pre loaded. I'm proud to be a cumdump and if a guy doesn't want to go second then there are plenty of others who will. I've only met a few guys who didn't want to fuck me with my ass already loaded, no problems I sucked their cocks and moved on to the next guy. The funny thing is that I was sucking their cock after swallowing cum which didn't bother them at all.

I luv a bottom that has already few fresh loads in him...but I know what u mean.... I have been with bottoms who deny it or beat about the bush about it.... Wouldn't know why as most tops luv to fuck a cummy hole... But it's dishonest if u ask and he denies...don't like that. Wouldn't breed him again.

To the OP: I understand why you are puzzled somewhat, but come on now, we all know that guys play word and mind games to get what they want. If you don't want a preloaded hole then you have to say that upfront. And even if you ask the question point blank, you still might not get an honest answer because of: 1) where you met the guy (BBRT) and 2) he said that he was looking for a dump and go scene. If a guy is presenting himself to you that way, then he is presenting himself to EVERYBODY that way. You were nothing special for him. Just another guy with a cock that wanted to cum in a hole. I think if you were a regular fuckbud, you might be treated a little differently but that guy was after loads that day. He probably thought it increased his chances to score more dick by being vague than to be very clear and miss out on yet another dick. I'm not coming down on you for feeling the way you did about the situation, but I sometimes think we (collectively) expect too much integrity from casual sex partners. You didn't know this guy at all, and were willing to fuck him raw and cum in him. That also says something about you. And that's not a read. It's a total waste of time and energy to try and hold people in these sorts of situations to such high standards. Hope for the best and expect the worst is what I always say. And one more thing: I do think that bottom was trifling. How much effort is it to walk to the toilet, push out the loads, wipe and or wash your ass before presenting it to the next guy?

Well, I'm not trying to hold the guy to "high standards." But I was there, my mouth tasted cum when I licked him, I asked point blank if he had a load up there already, then I saw further evidence of cum on my cock when I was fucking him -- and the guy wouldn't own up to the obvious. It was just weird. Like I said, I sometimes like fucking a cummy hole, but just acknowledge it. I don't think that is expecting too much. Not sure I'd fuck him again.

By way of comparison, last night, I went to a group thing where one bottom serviced four cocks. Obviously, at that scene, I figured other tops' cum might be in the hole before mine. But I knew that going in. As it turns out, I was the third guy who unloaded in the dude, so he had two fresh loads in him by the time I squirted.