Use Caution when "Cuddling"!

I'll try to make this short and quick so that all of you will read it. I made a big mistake. I started talking to a hot poz guy (Ben) online; and he told me how lonely he was and that all he wanted to do was cuddle with someone. I felt sorry for him. And he was very handsome so I decided to take him up on his offer. He promised he wouldn't do anything that I didn't want to do.

I still can't believe how quickly things changed. He was spooning me. And I told him he could take his underwear off since I had mine on. I couldn't believe how big his cock felt pressed against me. I felt around with my hand and grabbed at his cock through his underwear to confirm he was as big as it felt. It was massive!

Well, I kinda messed up. Since I grabbed at his dick, I think he assumed that it was okay to take off his underwear. He asked if I could spit on my hand and jerk him off. I thought that seemed safe and I won't lie. I wanted to touch his dick. So, I spit on my hand and started jerking on him. God damn, he was so fucking big! I kept adding more spit because he seemed to breath heavier the wetter his dick became.

"You want this?" he asked me. I didn't think he really meant it. I thought he was just teasing me and I just kinda answered it reflexively, "Fuck yeah! I want it." Next thing I know, Ben positions me on my side and I thought we were gonna start spooning again. But, then I feel his thick cock head poking around my hole. "What are you doing?!" I asked him as I started to panic.

I just kinda froze. Everything happened so fast. And as his cock found his way inside me, it felt incredible. So wet and so hard! I started to realize what was happening then. HE WAS FUCKING ME! This isn't right. I can't let this happen. I try to tell him to stop. But, I can't make the words out. The internal conflict I felt was insane. I WANT THIS! said one part of me. HE NEEDS TO STOP! screamed the other part. All I could do was let out moans, though as he continued to plunge it into me. FUCK YEAH! GIVE IT TO ME! .... No wait, don't fuck me. FUCK ME !!!

Finally, I was able to say "warn me before you come" and I felt proud and relieved that I started to regain control. Those feelings barely lasted for a second though. Because then he blurted out a moment later, "I'm gonna cum!" I felt an even more intense jab. And I just assumed he knew to pull out. It felt too intense though and I shot my load as he drilled in somehow deeper than before. I felt his throbbing cock and soon realized he was cumming up in me. Oh shit! Before I could say anything, he pulled out. But, it was too late. He already pumped a poz load deep inside me. :-(

So .. please learn from this. Don't let this happen to you! Don't cuddle with hot poz guys. It's too hard to say no once it starts. And then once you get it, you want it again. I didn't want to kick him out of my bed. And so, I woke up to him pounding my hole again a few hours later. And I still couldn't say no. So, be careful!

• Like 9
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 3

It isn't just cuddling. Don't let a top in your bed if you dont want to get fucked. I learned long ago that if a top even gets me in a bedroom he will have his way because we want it even when we know we shouldn't.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

I love cuddling with naked men, I especially love when they spoon behind me and their hard cocks lay between my ass cheeks. It's so good when they rub up and down and stop to tease my asshole with the head of their naked cock, leaking an luring my hole with their precum. Then to accidentally have their hard cook slip into my ass, just to feel how hot and tight I am. Yeah, I love when they accidentally cum in my ass too, love the feel,of being used and have no responsibility for the result, just shock and surprise, and a dummy ass. Yeah, we both get what we want.

• 7 years later...