Questions for the bottom boys.....

NYCKinkDad

What do you crave most? Cock or loads deep in you?

Do you ever feel satisfied or are the cravings insatiable?

How many loads does it take to turn you into an “any cock, any hole, any load” guy?

How old were you when you first realized it was about your hole/pussy/cunt and not your cock? Was it innate and there from the beginning or did you learn it over time?

The hottest opening line I ever heard was, “I don’t care about my cock.” Do you even think about cumming? Do you have a need to?

When you are home alone, do you play with your hole or your dick?

Are you afraid of how deep your cravings are and the levels you will submit to in an effort to satisfy them?

Do you tell your friends about your cumdump desires or are those separate and secret?

What would you choose…sucking a hot guy’s huge dick or taking a taking a heavy-set Daddy’s load up your ass?

Anonymous sesssions or do you prefer to see who is fucking you?

Is there anything mor important to you than taking loads?

Confess here.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

i Need those loads deep, deep, deep inside me. But in a pinch, cock, anyway will do. The key is that no load should ever go to waste

Insatiable. The more loads, the greater the need for still more loads

How many loads does it take to turn you into an “any cock, any hole, any load” guy?

Depends on the circumstances. Generally, if there is a group (like at a party) after about 2-3 loads, i am in "any cock, any hole, any load" mode

How old were you when you first realized it was about your hole/pussy/cunt and not your cock? Was it innate and there from the beginning or did you learn it over time?

While i was taking multi loads daily in high school, i fell under the influence of a gifted (and gifting) teacher my first year in college, and He led me to the realization that sex was all about my cunt, and that my cock had nothing to do with it. He also taught me that this was okay, indeed, glorious.

The hottest opening line I ever heard was, “I don’t care about my cock.” Do you even think about cumming? Do you have a need to?

No

my hole, of course

Are you afraid of how deep your cravings are and the levels you will submit to in an effort to satisfy them?

i am not sure that this is a fear. Rather, it is life's challenge -- to see just what i will do to satisfy this need.

Do you tell your friends about your cumdump desires or are those separate and secret?

my friends know. Indeed, i suspect that their knowledge, understanding and willingness to help me obtain more loads is a key to our friendship

What would you choose…sucking a hot guy’s huge dick or taking a taking a heavy-set Daddy’s load up your ass?

Why can't i have both?

i prefer to know who is fucking me. i do not do pump 'n dumps or sex clubs or bath houses.

World peace.

• Upvote 1

what do you crave most? Cock or loads deep in you?

I need those loads deep, deep, deep inside me. But in a pinch, cock, anyway will do. The key is that no load should ever go to waste

do you ever feel satisfied or are the cravings insatiable?

Insatiable. The more loads, the greater the need for still more loads

how many loads does it take to turn you into an “any cock, any hole, any load” guy?

Depends on the circumstances. Generally, if there is a group (like at a party) after about 2-3 loads, i am in "any cock, any hole, any load" mode

how old were you when you first realized it was about your hole/pussy/cunt and not your cock? Was it innate and there from the beginning or did you learn it over time?

While i was taking multi loads daily in high school, i fell under the influence of a gifted (and gifting) teacher my first year in college, and he led me to the realization that sex was all about my cunt, and that my cock had nothing to do with it. He also taught me that this was okay, indeed, glorious.

The hottest opening line i ever heard was, “i don’t care about my cock.” do you even think about cumming? Do you have a need to?

No

when you are home alone, do you play with your hole or your dick?

My hole, of course

are you afraid of how deep your cravings are and the levels you will submit to in an effort to satisfy them?

I am not sure that this is a fear. Rather, it is life's challenge -- to see just what i will do to satisfy this need.

My friends know. Indeed, i suspect that their knowledge, understanding and willingness to help me obtain more loads is a key to our friendship

what would you choose…sucking a hot guy’s huge dick or taking a taking a heavy-set daddy’s load up your ass?

Why can't i have both?

I prefer to know who is fucking me. I do not do pump 'n dumps or sex clubs or bath houses.

World peace.

well said boycunt

What do you crave most? Cock or loads deep in you? I haven't sorted this one out yet. I love pleasing guys, making sure I give them most pleasure, so I don't care one way or the other. I CRAVE pleasing MEN with COCKS who USE me for THEIR PLEASURE, not mine.

Do you ever feel satisfied or are the cravings insatiable? I am new to multiple partners in one day or session. I felt very satisfied and proud after taking 14 loads Saturday nite. BUT by Sunday noon I had strong cravings and I do right now.

How many loads does it take to turn you into an “any cock, any hole, any load” guy? Haven't gotten there yet!

How old were you when you first realized it was about your hole/pussy/cunt and not your cock? Was it innate and there from the beginning or did you learn it over time? I had been trained while I was 15 by my best friends dad to have strong give back feelings, so when he approached me sexually after a year of this. I knew/realized/felt that he wanted my hole/pussy/cunt. Never felt he wanted my cock, cause he never took care of it. He made sure I did not either, since I was into pleasing him and not myself.

The hottest opening line I ever heard was, “I don’t care about my cock.” Do you even think about cumming? Do you have a need to? NEVER, I care about his cock and pleasuring him into cumming inside me.

When you are home alone, do you play with your hole or your dick? PLAY with MY HOLE

Are you afraid of how deep your cravings are and the levels you will submit to in an effort to satisfy them? Haven't gotten there yet. Don't know!

Do you tell your friends about your cumdump desires or are those separate and secret? Never did, as my desires were met by discreet married businessmen and profs. Now that I have been cruising this zone and encouraged by some virtual friends here, I took a step forward and got loaded this week with 5 dudes who I feel will be supportive of my needs and find me more willing MEN to please.

What would you choose…sucking a hot guy’s huge dick or taking a taking a heavy-set Daddy’s load up your ass? I am more into LOADS, but I do what the TOP wants not what I want. In any way CUM should not be wasted. so It belongs inside me one way or another.

Anonymous sessions or do you prefer to see who is fucking you? SO far no anonymous sessions. I still feel I need a turn-on to develop a man's breeding potential with me.

Is there anything more important to you than taking loads? I keep my sex life separate and under control. I have other needs as well as I am a student just starting adult life.

Confess here.

• 3 weeks later...

My role is to pleasure the cock. My reward is the load and the load is what I crave, although I get a lot of pleasure from being fucked.

It's more about being tired in a good way than satiated. Getting a load in certainly doesn't lessen the desire to take cum, and over the months and years the addiction increases.

Some people will never get there. A mental thing about defining your sexual being

I knew I was bottom from 16 or so, but I have become more focussed on my ass as primary sex organ. Having said that I do top sometimes.

I don't want to cum when I'm being fucked. That definitely reduces my sex drive for a while

Always with my hole, sometimes with my dick

No, I revel in it. i wish only to crave more.

Many friends know very well and will direct cock to me

Daddy's load in my ass - but i would be working on getting big dick stud to fuck my ass

Depends. I like strangers fucking me with the only dialogue being sex noises or related to the fuck (begging for his poz load etc). I've being fucked blindfolded by strangers a few times too and it's hot

There are other things in my life, but in the sexual sphere it is all about loads

Confess here.

Boy,this is really a tough one. I mean,face it,there's nothing more beautiful and hot than a guys cock and nutsack. I look at the cum that comes from the nuts as the icing on the cake. I love to suck and pleasure a nice cock,and balls,drinking the pre-cum,then having the cock fuck my hole-ultimately having the cum shoot inside me. It's all a package to me

I'm versatile, so perhaps I can give you a slightly different perspective.

Very tough. I love both! But ultimately, I'd have to say I really, really love having a man's seed flooding deep into my ass.

So far, I've never been satisfied with the number of loads fucked into me or the number of tops I've taken. Seems like the more cum I get, the more I want. But I love having that desire!

In the right environments (baths, parks, anonymous scenes), zero (although always with a preference for getting fucked). I will gladly take any man's raw cock up my ass if he wants to fuck me. I have slightly better control in a bar or online, but I'm still very likely to have sex with the first guy who reaches an arrangement with me (if it's at all possible). If you want to breed me, move quickly!

Because I'm versatile, I have a very close relationship with both my ass and my cock. Both bring me very great pleasure and (I hope) pleasure to others as well. The proof that it's not one or the other is that when I'm both fucking a guy and getting fucked at the same time, I'm often almost overwhelmed with how fucking amazing it feels in comparison to just topping or bottoming.

All the fucking time. Right now, I'm stroking my cock and will probably shoot soon thanks to the hot guys on this site. Even if I'm only being a bottom, a lot of tops really appreciate me blowing a huge load as they wind down...I think it's a good way of showing just how much I loved the reaming and the cum I got!

Both. Cock perhaps a little more, but only because it's more easily accessible. When I jack off I often play with my ass at the same time.

Well, it did get me infected with HIV. But the way that I look at it, the worst that could possibly happen has already happened and I'm still here and enjoying life. So I figure I (mostly) have a free pass to go on barebacking with anyone and everyone who wants to fuck me.

It's kind of hard to hide these things from my gay friends, especially when I'm prone to disappear from the bar with a random stranger for a half hour or so. Straight friends are mostly too clueless to get it.

The load in my ass. Every time.

I'm trying to imagine a scene that's hotter than getting fucked and bred by men I don't know, haven't talked to and never even seen. I'm drawing a blank. Anonymous is fucking awesome!

Is there anything more important to you than taking loads?

Hmm...how about educating straight guys about how good it feels to fuck and breed a man's ass?

Confess here.

• 4 weeks later...

What do you crave most? Cock or loads deep in you? So hard to choose

Do you ever feel satisfied or are the cravings insatiable?. After a few bowls I usually can't get hard. Thats when my ass becomes insatiable.

How many loads does it take to turn you into an “any cock, any hole, any load” guy? Never been there.

How old were you when you first realized it was about your hole/pussy/cunt and not your cock? Was it innate and there from the beginning or did you learn it over time? I'm sure I was born a bottom. I remember "playing doctor", age 5-6, and loved having my ass penetrated. Not until my 40's did I discover/admit I could receive total satisfaction from my ass alone.

The hottest opening line I ever heard was, “I don’t care about my cock.” Do you even think about cumming? Do you have a need to? After a long weekend of partying and holding back on cumming I like to go home, rest for awhile and then get out my biggest dildo and fuck my ass until I shoot.

When you are home alone, do you play with your hole or your dick? Both

Are you afraid of how deep your cravings are and the levels you will submit to in an effort to satisfy them? when I'm fucked up some pretty twisted fantasies have come out of my mouth. Will I ever actually act on them? I don't know

Do you tell your friends about your cumdump desires or are those separate and secret? A few know, most do not.

What would you choose…sucking a hot guy’s huge dick or taking a taking a heavy-set Daddy’s load up your ass? It seems like a lot of cum dump types get off on Daddys, but that has never been my thing.

Anonymous sesssions or do you prefer to see who is fucking you? I have to be able to see who's fucking me.

Is there anything mor important to you than taking loads? Yes, taking a black man's load.

I love cocks. But not all cocks are hot. I still crave the cum that all men can give me, but I don't always crave their cocks themselves. I'd nurse on a beautiful thick cock even if I knew I could never get any cum out of it... not ideal, but I'd do it.

Pretty insatiable. Once my hole is opened up, I can go until all the tops are finished with me. If I'm gangbanged in the morning, I'm looking for more cocks later in the day.

I'm always conscious of not wanting to become poz. I've knowingly let poz guys bareback me and I've knowingly swallowed poz loads. I've probably taken poz loads in my hole. I've let a guy arrange gangbangs for me and have just hoped that he was looking out for me like he said. The last time, there was a guy I thought looked poz but I let him breed me anyway. It takes me a long time to speak up for myself if I do at all. I really want to just be used by men how they see fit but my health is something I need to look out for.

16. I didn't initially like getting fucked but my first time the guy bred my hole. I instantly loved sucking cock and swallowing loads but it took a bit longer for me to really get into getting fucked. I never really liked guys sucking me and I've never really liked topping. My bf is the only guy I have enjoyed topping... but he's the most compatible person I've ever met and everything is hot to do with him. Most guys want me to top and want to suck my cock but I just can't really get it up for most guys. I just want my hole fucked and my throat fucked. Luckily, a lot of guys seem to think I look really innocent or something and even the super cautious who ask over and over and over if I'm clean want to breed me.

I don't care about my cock when I'm with guys. Most of my sexual encounters did not involve me cumming or even touching my cock. I'd rather just get fucked over and over and over.

I jack my cock. I play with my hole sometimes but I'm not that into toys or fingers. I want cocks or hands in me.

Sometimes I'm afraid I'll go to the local leather bar and knowingly let poz guys breed me out on the patio. When I went to NOLA for Mardi Gras, I was sucking off a bunch of guys I was moved to the pool table and a guy was trying to get access to my ass to fuck me bare. If my then bf hadn't been there, then I'm pretty sure I'd have just let everyone there who wanted to to drop a load in me. I also think about getting fucked by dogs. My current bf isn't too keen about me fucking other guys (we're long distance right now)... but he is excited about the idea of filling me up with doggie cock and cum.

I tell some of them, the ones I'm sexual with or who like to discuss those topics.

The instant gratification part of me wants the load up my ass... to finger myself to get the cum to taste. But I'd love to spend a long time sucking a hot guy's huge cock.

I prefer to see them if I like them but I tend to not like most people (well, I do physically. The more I know about them the less attractive they can become) so anonymous works well for me. Lots of nice cocks belong to guys I would not want to look at.

Film. Without my passion for film, I might just kill myself... or just let some guy whore me out 24/7 until I'm too old for anyone to want and then let someone do a snuff film with me (yes, I read Dennis Cooper books). I plan to write some legit films dealing with the bareback/load obsession, maybe something inspired by John Rechy's Numbers. Being used relaxes me and calms me, probably the closest thing to religion I can believe in... but it isn't my life force and it doesn't really leave any permanence (STDs aside).

What do you crave most? Cock or loads deep in you? LOADS!

Do you ever feel satisfied or are the cravings insatiable? If I can fill a 16 oz glass (15-20 loads) with Cum I'm satisfied for the night - I drink the whole thing

How many loads does it take to turn you into an “any cock, any hole, any load” guy? If I'm ready to play just one gets me wanting 20.

How old were you when you first realized it was about your hole/pussy/cunt and not your cock? Was it innate and there from the beginning or did you learn it over time? Took me a while around 30.

The hottest opening line I ever heard was, “I don’t care about my cock.” Do you even think about cumming? Do you have a need to? no I like to edge so the top can feel me contracting and cum more.

When you are home alone, do you play with your hole or your dick? Mostly my cock but if my hole is full of cum - I love to keep fingering my hole and tasting the cum.

Are you afraid of how deep your cravings are and the levels you will submit to in an effort to satisfy them? sometimes sure.

Do you tell your friends about your cumdump desires or are those separate and secret? certain neg friends love to hear my stories.. poz friends too.

What would you choose…sucking a hot guy’s huge dick or taking a taking a heavy-set Daddy’s load up your ass? Love taking a heavy set guy's load - they seem to really enjoy my hole.

Anonymous sesssions or do you prefer to see who is fucking you? Anonymous is new to me in the last 10 mos. I LOVE IT!.. Love feeling load after load and never seeing the guy's face so enjoying that for now.

Is there anything mor important to you than taking loads? hmm well yes of course I should focus on other things sometimes but it sure can be fun to take loads and forget about everything else.

Confess here.-- If I were a poz top - I'd probably get off on pozzing a neg bug chasing bottom. I'd love to feel my hiv fill a neg hole -- It's def a naughty thing I want to feel someday I know how much I enjoy BB and if it's a bug chaser then why not. I might wear a mask though ha ha

Ultimately its about the loads i get in me.

I feel satisfied after a good day, but it doesnt take long for the craving to return.

Been there but its not about the amount of loads for me, its the environment... fucking in public anon settings = any cock, any load.

I was 17, a cock sucker entirely i had been fucked bare once before and after that whenever i had attempted it again it was too uncomfortable.

One day i finally loosened up and after that it was all about my ass, started taking 5-10 cocks a week after that point.

I dont while im being fucked, im always horny though so i do jerk off and want to cum, sometimes if the mood strikes me ill help out a fellow cumhole and give him my load.

Both, though dick before hole... my cock still works and i do enjoy using it.

Not at all, ive put cock ahead of alot of things in my life but ive never regretted the decision.

Most of my gay friends know, in fact most of them have contributed a load, some do frequently.

Daddies load, even if it were reversed, the load in my ass is preferred.

Its a mood thing, sometimes i just want cock and cum and i dont care where or who from, sometimes i want a top who i can really explore and enjoy.

Yes. A movie night with friends vs a night of taking loads in a bookstore/bathhouse? gonna go with my friends. Family dinner vs getting fucked in a public park by a regular with thick 10inch cock? tough but id ultimately be at the dinner.

Confess here.

The thought of loads in my hole make my body quiver.

25/75 More is better!

It doesn't matter when your pressed against a glory hole.

From the beginning. My first time in the woods by some hot Santa Cruz surfer boy. He was nicely hung and slid right in. I knew what to do from the beginning, kind of like breathing when you're born.

Fuck yeah I want to cum, you're not finished fucking me until we both cum.

My dick, too much.

My cravings take me over the edge sometimes and have landed me in interesting places!

Semi secret? Having a 3 way bareback video on xtube doesn't help me :-x

Hot guy's huge dick.

They're both hot. Anonymous if it's set up by someone who filters through people. I love taking loads, but come on.. I don't want a flava flave look a like loading me up.

Know how to fuck please!

Father I have sinned!

Guest MightyMouth

What do you crave most, cocks or loads? for me it's the cock...can't get enough!

Are my cravings ever satisfied? only after i've been fucked sore and then only for a day or so.

I'm not that kind of guy...I have to have some sort of attraction. That said, I have lots of "types".

I've always been a bottom...my first time getting fucked was when I was about 15. It was with a guys next door. He was 17.

Of course I think and want to cum, but not until my hole is satisfied. If I cum, I'm done so I like to make it last.

When you are home alone, do you play with your hole or your dick? More often my dick but I do enjoy my toys regularly.

Are you afraid of how deep your cravings are and the levels you will submit to in an effort to satisfy them? Not any more. There was a time when I was making bad decisions but I control it now, not th

Do you tell your friends about your cumdump desires or are those separate and secret? Some of my friends know.

Anonymous sesssions or do you prefer to see who is fucking you? I like to know but if I am feeling really slutty, anonymous is good too.

What would you choose…sucking a hot guy’s huge dick or taking a taking a heavy-set Daddy’s load up your ass? I'm very oral and I do have types...definitely sucking a hot guys's huge dick.

Is there anything more important to you than taking loads? Yes, I'm not that submissive.

• 1 month later...

What do you crave most? Cock or loads deep in you? Loads deep inside. I dont care what they do with me, just aslong as i get their load.

Do you ever feel satisfied or are the cravings insatiable? I could go for weeks one after another.

How many loads does it take to turn you into an “any cock, any hole, any load” guy? One

How old were you when you first realized it was about your hole/pussy/cunt and not your cock? Was it innate and there from the beginning or did you learn it over time? My first boyfriend was quite a few years older than me (i really shouldnt say the age difference :P) He was a power top, he never used condoms, and he would never let me cum if he was there. He taught me it was all about his dick, not mine. I loved every second of it.

The hottest opening line I ever heard was, “I don’t care about my cock.” Do you even think about cumming? Do you have a need to? I love to shoot a good load. But i know when i'm getting fucked, he comes first (no pun intended)

When you are home alone, do you play with your hole or your dick? I like to leave my hole alone. Leaves it tighter for the dicks ;)

Are you afraid of how deep your cravings are and the levels you will submit to in an effort to satisfy them? I cant say what age i was but i used to fuck for cash every night for a month or so, not cuz i needed the money, cuz i needed the cock and i'd do anything for it.

Do you tell your friends about your cumdump desires or are those separate and secret? Depends what friends.

What would you choose…sucking a hot guy’s huge dick or taking a taking a heavy-set Daddy’s load up your ass? Daddys all the way.

Anonymous sesssions or do you prefer to see who is fucking you? Yeah, i love when they look deep in my eyes and give me the undescribable evil look as the power fuck me.

Is there anything more important to you than taking loads? Well sex isnt the only part of my life...

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Loads deep in me, but then to get the loads I have to have the cock so both

I never feel satisfied even if my hole has been fucked to the point that's its painful I still want more. As for any cock any load depending on the place and the atmosphere from the first fuck and load I just want as many as I can get in any of my holes

Probably from the very first time I was 15 and this guy did me so hard he made me cum handsfree I knew from then that it was all about my hole

I like to cum but only way late into an all night session hopefully if I've been fucked hard and rough I'll cum handsfree

Always start out with hole working it hard with my toys and then cumming later and using my cum as additional lube to continue working my hole until hopefully I cum again

I've done some pretty crazy things to get loads like ask my bf to tie to the bar counter at the club and pimp my ass out. But up until have regretted anything I've done

All my friends know and all of them give me loads so no secret there

I'd take both hopefully the two of them will switch around until the daddies dumped in my hole and the hottie down my throat

Generally I like to see whose fucking me but if I'm in the mood and the atmospere is good don't really care

Yes having a good time with my bf and friends