Anyone Like Tall/Slender Top Guys?

breederboy

It's probably more my status, I think your right about that. But I mean, I can't hide it, and I'd feel bad if I lied about it.

I refuse to lie about it. And I have found that putting it out there on my profile removes me (for the most part) from the hate that comes from the narrow minded guys that I've encountered when telling them I'm poz. I've still received a few hateful messages, but at least I didn't waste time and conversation on them. Online "dating" or hooking up is a crap shoot. For most anyone. Add the alphabet disease and it makes it more difficult. But don't give up. There is someone out there. Gotta keep believing that.

You sound incredibly hot and just the right kind of guy to breed my hole. :-)

Don't let the haters or lack of interest get you down. Consider taking a trip to a large city like New York or, better for me, Los Angeles.

It's probably more my status, I think your right about that. But I mean, I can't hide it, and I'd feel bad if I lied about it. I only get like 6 emails a day on adam4adam, and that's on a good day. Most of the time I get no hits and I have pics of my big dick and everything. It's a shame guys are so narrow minded. Not sure what else I can do. The hits I do get most of the time are from really creepy guys who look like crackheads or something.

Eh I would just leave it blank then. In your profile it says you are on meds, which is really the main issue of you are HIV+ Let people start a conversation with you, and see where it goes. You can still inform people, but that doesn't mean you must advertise your status.

As long as they are not so slender that they look like they starve themself, I like all kinds of guys but I was always a skinny kid growing up so I guess that gave me a liking for similar but I have noticed that as I get older and the wieght seems to all go right in the waistline I am more open to stocky guys but i draw the line at guys who are overweight, just not into that.

Tall skinny guys usually have big dicks too ;-)

I have question for you guys do you like slender guys? I'm having a hard time I have a tall slender build, genetics..just the way I'm built. I could workout until I'm blue in the face but I'm still going to have this build. I'm 5'11 165lbs and I have a decent cock about 8 inches. I'm 30 but I'm told I look 20. But it seems like all the guys where I live constantly talk about or prefer beefy guys or muscle guys. And it's like people expect me to be a bottom becaue the think I look twinksh or something I dunno. But I'm a total top. I'm also poz. I just can't seem to get much action and I feel judged and dicriminated against because of being tall and slender. Seems like everyone where I live here in the south only talks about beefy guys or muscled guys. The ironly is I like those guys too. I like lots of diff types of guys, white, black, beefy, slim, hairy. (Hairy is my weakness :) ) Just remember us big dicked slim guys need some love too so spread it around :)
One thing I noticed last time I was down in the south (I live in Seattle, WA) was that the people tend to be a little bigger. I was at Dollywood in TN and whenever they have one of those lists about the fittest states most of the ones down south are down the list. So it could be that your location is not helping matters. Just an observation from someone who is not from that area but has visited.