My Daily Walk

​I enjoy going for my daily walks around the neighborhood for my exercise. I carry a cane , though i don't need it , for all the damn dogs ! I usually stop to chat with some of the neighbors. One guy named Jim I've slowly gotten to know is usually sitting on his porch. He's a single guy , around 60 , maybe 200 pounds or so. I saw Jim today as I walked by his house. As we waved howdy Jim flags me to come on over to his porch , so I walked up to his porch. I have on my shorts commando style as usual and a t shirt. Jim was also in shorts and a t shirt. Jim invites me to have a seat across from him. As we chatted I couldn't help but notice that Jim had a really big hard on that ran down his thigh. The head was damn near coming out the end of his shorts. He had his hand on on his hard on as we chatted slightly rubbing it. I couldn't help but keep glancing down at it. Jim pulled on his pant leg and I could see the tip of his cock head .

I got aroused and couldn't control my cock , it was fully hard in no time and I couldn't hide it. I'm sure Jim noticed it. Jim suddenly asked "You know I'm a gay top man don't you?"

I replied "Yeah, that's okay, I'm a gay bottom!" Jim pulled up the leg of his pants to reveal his big fucking cock head. It was instant lust. His cock looked awesome and I instantly wanted to suck it. The way Jim was positioned on the porch I could get on my knees and suck his cock without hardly being seen by people driving by. So I did. Jim unzipped and pulled his big cock out in all its glory. Fuck, it was bigger than I had realized. I started sucking it for all its worth. Jim moaned in pleasure as I worked on his big cock.

Soon he invited me in off the porch. He stood up and his cock was standing out for anybody to see. It was a OMG moment as Jim's huge cock was standing tall. He obviously enjoyed exhibitionism. Then he asked "Wanna suck it in the open?" but adding that first I needed to pull off my shorts.

Shyly I pulled my shorts off in the open looking around hoping I wasn't being seen. My cock was hard as a rock. I got back on my knees and resumed sucking Jim's big cock for all to see.. ! Jim says " I love this." I was turned on sucking Jim's big cock knowing I could get caught.. We were both into it when a car passed by that caught us off guard. It slowed down and I could see an old lady looking at me naked, sucking Jim's big cock. The car slowly passed by, and Jim just looked at the car, holding my head as he fucked my mouth as he kept saying "Take it!"

I could tell he really got off on our act of homosexual exhibitionism and being seen by a stranger .. We went in inside and started laughing about it !! Jim sits on the couch and pats the cushion for me to cum over .. I sat beside Jim and I grabbed his big hard cock and we started french kissing like mad.. Jim rammed his tongue in my mouth and I sucked his tongue while I stroked his big cock !! Jim grabs my head and guides me back down on his yummy cock.. Jim says " Suck my big poz cock " I was too turned on to resist.. I sucked his poz cock without hesitation.

While I sucked his cock Jim said he was undetectable poz and not to worry.. I said " I'm neg but I get really hard when i read conversion stories." Jim say's " it's natural for some negative homosexual men to secretly fantasize about getting fucked with poz cock .".. Jim says " its ok , I understand the need for poz cock , there are many reasons , many guys fantasize about taking poz loads , some even do it hoping to get pozzed just to get it over with cause its inevitable . Do you ever fantasize about taking poz cock deep in your ass?" I said " yes , sometimes" my cock was still throbbing hard with precum oozing out the slit.. Jim says " I've pozzed 3 guys , all of them let me do it , all of them were like you and were curious about taking poz loads." Jim says even though he was undetectable sometimes guys can still get pozzed.. Jim's cock stayed hard as a rock as he described how he fucked these negative guys deep in their ass bareback . How they moaned and begged for his poz cock.. My cock stayed hard as a rock ! He then described how he shoots big loads of poz cum and how he would cum multiple times not letting up till he fucked these guys raw making sure they would absorb his poz seed.. My cock was throbbing as my precum was now running down my cock. Jim say's " your cock don't lie , you want poz cock," Then Jim asked " are ready to join the tribe , i would really love to try and poz your ass?"

Jim grabs the back of my head and guides me to his cock .. My mouth went over his cock head and i swirled my tongue over it and enjoyed the taste of his precum.. Jim says " I can't wait to get my big poz cock up your ass ." Jim lays on top of me spreading my legs apart , I go ahead and wrap them over his back.. His big poz cock is already up against my sphincter .. Jim is ramming his tongue in my mouth and I suck on it.. Jim keeps pressure on my hole with his big poz cock , my sphincter became slick with Jim's poz semen. The head slowly spreads my hole open. Jim head fucks my hole.. Its so fucking big !! Its hurts some but I take it without complaining .. soon it feels really good.. Jim sits up and pulls out and spits on his cock , a mixture of his semen and his spit.. He then slips the head back in and doesn't stop making me take all of his big poz cock.. he then slowly fucks me driving his cock in balls deep.. it was rather painful at first till i was relaxed and stretched out.. Jim kept saying "take it baby , take that poz cock !" as he kept thrusting his poz cock inside me.. i felt so submissive as he kept driving his poz cock relentlessly up my ass.. My cock had dripped allot of precum on my belly as he kept pushing on my prostate pushing my sperm out.. My ass soon felt really slick from his semen , if felt really good , in no time Jim was ready to cum his poz load.. he looked me in the eye and says " Here cums my poz load , take it !" soon he unleashed a huge orgasm as he held his cock balls deep !! I could feel his cock pulsating streams of poz cum .. Jim drove his tongue in my mouth and I sucked his tongue as he finished his orgasm.. Jim says " oh man , I had an extreme orgasm , I think I might have pozzed that ass on my first load ! Damn that felt good!

We went to Jim's bedroom and Jim laid back on his bed , his cock was still hard . I straddled over Jim's cock and slipped his big poz cock back in . Jim grabs my hips and drives his cock deep ! Jim say's " I'm gonna fuck a load out of you !" I start grinding down on his cock as he pushed up. Jim's first load was running out everywhere.. Jim say's " you love big poz cock don't you !" Jim keep talking dirty to me telling me how he was going to poz my ass.. soon I shot my load all over Jim's chest and stomach without even touching my cock, Jim's cock was pounding the just right spot !! I shot a huge load !

After I cummed all over Jim , Jim fucked me from behind for 30 minutes till he was ready to unload another poz load deep in my ass !! By this time I was getting raw and sore. I was Just as Jim described when he told me about pozzing those other guys ! I knew he might poz me now .. Jim pulled my hips and drove his poz cock in deep holding it there .. I knew it was time as Jim unleashed another poz load as deep as he could. I squeezed his cock so I could feel the cum pulsating and rushing through his cock as he exploded another toxic load deep in my ass.. Somehow I knew I was number 4.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 8
  • Piggy 3

• 8 years later...
  • 5 months later...
39 minutes ago, BBArchangel said:

Terrific story. Loved the way the protagonist just went along with everything Jim asked of him, as if he were hypnotized. Or dickmatized.

Would love to be dickmatized by a poz cock! 😈☣️💦