GUYS! What do you consider to be a BIG DICK? What SIZE SATISFIES?

Guest Saturn1

Guest Saturn1

I think that 7 inches is a GOOD size but I also think that any dick 8-9 inches or over is AMAZING! What do you guys think? What will satisfy YOU when you BOTTOM?

I consider 8 inches and bigger to be a big dick. I have been fucked twice by two separate guys over the years whose dicks were 10 inches and I can assure you it really feels BIG. However I prefer a guy with a dick between 7 to 8 inches.

It's a big dick if I am worried about how much damage it will do. :-) That being said, I can handle length better than I can handle thickness.

My bf is 7.5 inches and that's all I can comfortably handle. Unless I am at a sex party, and have been well fucked, I will not even let the owners of 9 and 10 inch dicks anywhere near my hole. I think but don't say, "Find one of those bottoms whose pussies flap in the wind because you're not going to have me stressed out every time I go to take a shit for the next week." #justsayin'

There is this one guy who tries to fuck me all the time. He has a 10 inch cock and it's pierced with rhinestones all the way down the shaft. Even if I had a replacement coochie in my bag, the answer would still be no...

I would say any cock that can hit my second sphincter is considered big. Also, any cock that is thick enough to make me ask them to pull out for a minute upon initial entry so I can relax for a minute is big. I once was with a guy who had about 6 inches but was ridiculously thick. Like beer can thick. That took a bit of effort but felt SO GOOD once we got going.

I'm not a size queen has been fucked by as little as 4 inches and as big as 13 inches. If the guy topping knows what he is doing and takes the time in fucking any size can feel great.

I'm not a size queen has been fucked by as little as 4 inches and as big as 13 inches. If the guy topping knows what he is doing and takes the time in fucking any size can feel great.

It's not how much cock you've got, but knowing how to use it.

Any size can satisfy,but I think a 7 to 9 inch cock feels the best......the fatness of it is jsut as important....I love a nice mushroom headed cock(also big cummers and uncut too... So if u fit that description in the D.C area,get in touch!)

I love any cock but a long, thick, cut cock over 9inches is gonna make me a happy cumslut. It's th extra feeling of my ass being stretched wider and especially if the top is dominant and aggressive it's going to feel really good.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Satisfying and big are not necessarily the same thing. I've had 5" dicks that were wonderfully satisfying; and 8" ones from guys who didn't have much fucking talent. For me, no dick is too big or too small; and the size of the cock really doesn't matter to me. Each size brings its own pleasure.