Tops how would you feel about this

Guest Pwrfkme06

Guest Pwrfkme06

I dream of finding a top that would take me some where with a fuck bench and restrain me and fuck me like the whore I am. Then advertise me to others and/or call his buddies and their friends to use me.

I want to get so much cum I am dripping man seed all out of my ass. I want my fuck hole to be of service to who ever you want it to be.

I love whoring out my slut! The more he gets, the better!

Once i had this young bottom guy. He was such a pig. I whored him out in several baths, collecting condoms, and asking him to get as many loads as he could get.

in the end i was pushing over thirty loads into that cumdump! It made me so proud to share such a fucking pig with that many guys!

Too bad he couldn't stay one day more, i could have gotten more loads for him

Guest Pwrfkme06
That's the way a cumdump's pussy should be used - offered up for anyone and everyone to breed.

My dream is to be told I cum loving slut while taking all cocks

That's the way a cumdump's pussy should be used - offered up for anyone and everyone to breed.

Sir, As a cumdump, I completely agree. I have had many Tops but none to take charge and make me a group cumdump. :-(. I'm quite willing and eager though should anyone want to change that...