On Average How long Before a Load in completely absorbed in your ass

fillmyhole

Depends on how big of a load and how deep....I've taken some, fallen asleep and the next morning was able to squeeze a good portion of it out...so hot semen mixed with ass juices...other times it has been totally absorbed

Often when I wake up in the morning after taking load the night before I'd get what looked like a big load of cum drop out of my ass when I sat on the toilet. Always thought that was actually cum and that it wasn't absorbing until one day when I cleaned out, didn't get fucked, and then the same thing happened. Now I know it's anal mucus, not cum. Basically I've been stripping my ass of it's natural mucus lining and when it reasserts itself (and there's no shit in my ass), then the mucus comes out.

I agree with atlfukbud, if a even 8, blows a load deep in my ass, I usually absorb it all with in even 12 hours.

But I do try to always sleep ass up, any time I have taken a load, no matter how big the dick, give the cum all the time it needs to works its way into my body .. :)