Getting Slutty at the Bath House

mattywoo

Last Saturday I went to the Steamworks baththouse (Berkley) for the first time. I was a little drunk/cross-faded, but crazy horny. I walked around a lot to get to know the area, and got some nice silicone lube too, 'cause I knew what I was there for: I wanted cock and cum in my ass. I was hungry as it had been almost a month. (The last time was a BBC, but that's a story for another time.)

Steamworks is a clean and cool bathhouse, and I found myself in the darker red-lit areas. It smelled like sex, and it turned me on like crazy. I sucked a dick through a glory hole while being fingered by an Asian guy. Other guys congregated to watch and the Asian guy slid more fingers in, but I wanted the cock in my mouth to be in my ass. I tried to get him to understand what I wanted, but he didn't pick-up on me, so I left. The Asian guy followed me around somewhat, and shoved his fingers into my ass every time he found me. I finally said no, and he got it, was real nice about it.

I went back into the stall area and some guy grabbed my ass so I started sucking his dick. It was kinda soft and weird but it was also dark, so I didn't really care. He offered me some poppers, but they were terrible and instantly gave me a headache, so I turned around and gestured that I wanted him to fuck me. He tried to use a condom to fuck, but really wanted it bare, so I left. I walked around more and was groped and such, and thought that I should've gotten a room 'cause I could then have been a real slut. The next time I'll have a free room (good incentive huh?), but not sure if I'm exactly prepared for that yet. I psych myself out a lot when it comes to this shit.

Then I found a really hot hunk with a cute face and nice lips and the chemistry was perfect. He fucked me relentlessly, repeatedly calling me 'good boy'. We were in a tight stall and I was getting him in as deeply as I could. I used the glory holes as places to put my feet and work myself into his cock. His cock was thick and bulbous, and was perfect for fucking. As he pounded away I found on several occasions, that I couldn't even tighten up my ass muscles. I think he came in me once 'cause he grunted like an animal, and shoved my back into the wall, making me arch like crazy. (I guess I can be flexible when I need to be.)

And then we fucked in the public, lit gym area on a bench press which was positioned in front of a mirror. It was really hot. Some guys watched us and I put on a good show. We fucked all sorts of positions, and my hole was feeling really wet and good. He then ditched me, which honestly I didn't mind, as I knew he was exhausted. After he left, I lay down on a bench in the dark area, ass up and lubed. I was secretly hoping for a gang bang. A guy started intensely throat fucking me and suddenly another started fucking my ass really hard. I couldn't see who they were and I started getting lost in the frenzy.

The guy fucking me was really hard and was just jabbing at my prostate so I came gallons. I think he also came, but it was hard to tell as there was already a load in my ass. Being the dumb ass that I am, I looked around and saw I was surrounded by a lot of guys. I wasn't drunk or high enough to handle the scene, although part of me would have loved to have been fucked by all of them, but not only was I still nervous, I also had to get going cause it was late.

It was really a hot trip, although, next time I'll be sure to get a free room to myself, which means I'll definitely get fucked like crazy. I can't wait. I'm also gonna wear a jockstrap or something to keep my dick from getting simulated 'cause I don't wanna cum too early. Though I'm somewhat nervous about STDs and shit (and certainly don't want HIV), but I want cum. I don't have legitimate insurance for PReP, so I guess I'm just gonna make some more mistakes. When I got home, I found I had a lot of cum in my ass, or maybe it was lube and juices.

Everybody liked me, though. It was great. I felt like a star.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 2

That's hot! I've only been to two bathhouses so far, twice to Steamworks Chicago with bf at the time, and recently steamworks Seattle while bf was out of town. Tons of fun both times and want to go back and check out the smaller ones here.

I'd investiage prep and payment assistance so you don't have that to worry about though. I'm on prep and it removes a lot of fear.

Last Saturday I went to the Steamworks baththouse (Berkley) for the first time. I was a little drunk/cross-faded, but crazy horny. I walked around a lot to get to know the area, and got some nice silicone lube too, 'cause I knew what I was there for: I wanted cock and cum in my ass. I was hungry as it had been almost a month. (The last time was a BBC, but that's a story for another time.)

Steamworks is a clean and cool bathhouse, and I found myself in the darker red-lit areas. It smelled like sex, and it turned me on like crazy. I sucked a dick through a glory hole while being fingered by an Asian guy. Other guys congregated to watch and the Asian guy slid more fingers in, but I wanted the cock in my mouth to be in my ass. I tried to get him to understand what I wanted, but he didn't pick-up on me, so I left. The Asian guy followed me around somewhat, and shoved his fingers into my ass every time he found me. I finally said no, and he got it, was real nice about it.

I went back into the stall area and some guy grabbed my ass so I started sucking his dick. It was kinda soft and weird but it was also dark, so I didn't really care. He offered me some poppers, but they were terrible and instantly gave me a headache, so I turned around and gestured that I wanted him to fuck me. He tried to use a condom to fuck, but really wanted it bare, so I left. I walked around more and was groped and such, and thought that I should've gotten a room 'cause I could then have been a real slut. The next time I'll have a free room (good incentive huh?), but not sure if I'm exactly prepared for that yet. I psych myself out a lot when it comes to this shit.

Then I found a really hot hunk with a cute face and nice lips and the chemistry was perfect. He fucked me relentlessly, repeatedly calling me 'good boy'. We were in a tight stall and I was getting him in as deeply as I could. I used the glory holes as places to put my feet and work myself into his cock. His cock was thick and bulbous, and was perfect for fucking. As he pounded away I found on several occasions, that I couldn't even tighten up my ass muscles. I think he came in me once 'cause he grunted like an animal, and shoved my back into the wall, making me arch like crazy. (I guess I can be flexible when I need to be.)

And then we fucked in the public, lit gym area on a bench press which was positioned in front of a mirror. It was really hot. Some guys watched us and I put on a good show. We fucked all sorts of positions, and my hole was feeling really wet and good. He then ditched me, which honestly I didn't mind, as I knew he was exhausted. After he left, I lay down on a bench in the dark area, ass up and lubed. I was secretly hoping for a gang bang. A guy started intensely throat fucking me and suddenly another started fucking my ass really hard. I couldn't see who they were and I started getting lost in the frenzy.

The guy fucking me was really hard and was just jabbing at my prostate so I came gallons. I think he also came, but it was hard to tell as there was already a load in my ass. Being the dumb ass that I am, I looked around and saw I was surrounded by a lot of guys. I wasn't drunk or high enough to handle the scene, although part of me would have loved to have been fucked by all of them, but not only was I still nervous, I also had to get going cause it was late.

It was really a hot trip, although, next time I'll be sure to get a free room to myself, which means I'll definitely get fucked like crazy. I can't wait. I'm also gonna wear a jockstrap or something to keep my dick from getting simulated 'cause I don't wanna cum too early. Though I'm somewhat nervous about STDs and shit (and certainly don't want HIV), but I want cum. I don't have legitimate insurance for PReP, so I guess I'm just gonna make some more mistakes. When I got home, I found I had a lot of cum in my ass, or maybe it was lube and juices.

Everybody liked me, though. It was great. I felt like a star.

Did you sign up for Obamacare? If your income is low enough to qualify for medicaid then you can sign up at any time and it is usually covered by medicaid, I would think so in CA. But if you make too much then I think your stuck waiting until the next open enrollment for Obamacare non medicaid plans. Find out here https://www.coveredca.com/