How easy to get poz?

Guest JizzDumpWI
In my impression the question of the topic starter is not about avoiding HIV, but about how easy it is to get the bug. It is easier the more contacts you have with poz tops. -Seems simple to me.

Besides, human biology is nothing without numbers and formulas.

Danny I think the intent of the OP can be read a number of ways. And certainly true most will seroconvert given enough times from the right guys and the right circumstances. Bottom line to the OP, "can we say how many loads to turn someone?" the answer is "no, we can't." To his subtle point "how many und loads?"; it is very close to zero chance that an und guy will "turn" another. It is really more about the right conditions or, as I mentioned, the biology. Impossible though to make a formula that can be reliably applied.

Those whose intention is to "turn" will do certain things to improve their odds. Those whose intention is to not "turn" will do certain things to reduce odds. And those who are ambivalent will let nature take its course and may or may not "turn".

Danny I think the intent of the OP can be read a number of ways. And certainly true most will seroconvert given enough times from the right guys and the right circumstances. Bottom line to the OP, "can we say how many loads to turn someone?" the answer is "no, we can't." To his subtle point "how many und loads?"; it is very close to zero chance that an und guy will "turn" another. It is really more about the right conditions or, as I mentioned, the biology. Impossible though to make a formula that can be reliably applied.

Those whose intention is to "turn" will do certain things to improve their odds. Those whose intention is to not "turn" will do certain things to reduce odds. And those who are ambivalent will let nature take its course and may or may not "turn".

thanks for your explaination. You are right. So thats why i made an open question. Just wanna get some information or get myself ready if it happens. I am not a chaser. And i believe i am not the only one in here.

• 4 weeks later...

i have had lots and lots of unprotected sex, load after load in my arse and also give, and i am still negative and only had 1 STI, its just how lucky you are i supose

i have had lots and lots of unprotected sex, load after load in my arse and also give, and i am still negative and only had 1 STI, its just how lucky you are i supose

Is that what you disclose when you meet guys (that you're neg)?

Because it says under your profile pic... "not sure, probably poz".

• 2 weeks later...