"SAFE SEX" BOYS: Myth or fact?

Guest Saturn1

Guest Saturn1

It is natural to fuck bare. I think that most guys will fuck bare. There are guys on various sites who say: "Safe sex only". Do they mean it or do they give into the JOY of BAREBACK SEX? Anyone out there talk a "safer" into BARE SEX? Anyone convert a "safer" into a BAREBACK ONLY fuck machine? Anyone out there go from condoms to BARE ONLY?

My profile on a4a clearly states I only bareback. When a safe sex only guy hits on me, I always let him know I only bareback. In the last few years I have not had one guy turn me down. I really don't think the SSO really means anything today.

There was a window of my life - only a couple years - when I was into "safer sex only". During that time I did manage to stick to my self-imposed prohibition against barebacking. Of course, it didn't last, so make of that what you will.

Believe it or not, during my teens and early twenties I used to find condoms rather arousing. As someone growing up in the late 80's and early 90's, condoms just seemed so inextricably linked to sex that, to me, they took on a sexiness all of their own.

That said, barebacking was the norm throughout my relationship with my first mentor/fuckbuddy. Every once in a while we would use condoms, but we used them almost the way you would a sex toy - just a break from our normal routine. I enjoyed rolling them down over his shaft. And even though I preferred the feel of his bare cock inside me, I liked seeing the pocket of trapped cum after he'd fuck me. Our relationship had been relatively exclusive, so I felt pretty safe going bare with him.

But just as that relationship was ending due to him moving away, I started visiting the local bathhouses. Suddenly, thanks to anonymous strangers at the baths, my number of sexual partners was skyrocketing. I felt like the only way that I could continue to be that promiscuous while still remaining safe was if I resolved to only fuck with condoms. And at that time (mid 90's), the safer sex push were still going strong, and condom use was much more widespread, so it actually seemed like "safer sex only" would probably lead to more sexual opportunities than not.

But then one night at the bathhouse, I got stealthed by someone who removed the condom mid-fuck. I was enjoying one of the best fucks of my life, but at first I didn't realize what was making it feel so amazing. It was a steady, prolonged fuck that seemed to go on forever. At some point he pulled out so we could adjust positions. I rolled over to face him, and that's when I noticed his bare cock. Admittedly, my initial reaction was one of alarm. I couldn't believe he had decided to take it off and continue fucking me without even telling me. He could tell that I was unsettled by what I had just discovered. He didn't try to justify or explain himself. Instead, he gently asked if I wanted him to put a new one on. I was still nervous as hell at the thought of what I might be risking, but in that moment, after how good it had felt, there was no way I could ask him to put a condom back on. I gave him the go ahead, and he slipped back inside my ass, and we finished our fuck. Skin on skin. Cum in ass.

After that, I didn't immediately make the switch to barebacking all the time. But it did open me up to being much more flexible. At first, I was still telling partners that I was safe sex only, but unlike before, if any of them went ahead and penetrated me bare, I never tried to stop them. And over time, that eventually shifted into me finally admitting to myself and my potential partners that I want to be fucked bareback.

• Upvote 1

Guest JizzDumpWI

With no clue as to the percentage, I am sure there are a good many "safe only" who post that to increase their hookup odds. Still many rejections from some who believe PrEP = poz...

Titus, you describe your transition from safe sex to barebacking so erotically!

To me condoms are erotic when they are filled with an unknown man's cum, but not, of course, if I am wearing one while fucking.

As a top I find that most of the bottoms I meet will let me penetrate them bare, no matter what their stated position on safe sex. Sometimes it takes a little negotiation. A technique I use is to have a condom in view, for reassurance. "I can stop any time and put it on. Just tell me when." Of course, as I say those words, I am doing everything I can to please and distract the bottom.

Occasionally, a guy will ask me to pull out before I cum. I'll pull out after the first spurt, secure in the knowledge that my precum and part of my load is inside him. He'll be reassured by seeing that I'm cumming outside.

In my personal opinion, there's something like a 20 / 20 / 20 / 20 / 20% distribution:

20% will have unprotected sex no matter what - because they like it (and usually say so openly)

20% will have bareback sex if given a serviceable EXCUSE - because the other guy is so hot, because one is drunk, because one has fucked before twice etc... basically a very low threshold.

20% will go raw if given a good enough REASON (to trust the other) - e.g. long-term fuckbuddies, maybe even the fuckbuddy of a fuckbuddy, former boyfriends etc. Can be convinced, but it takes time and effort.

20% will really only have safer sex outside a stable, long-term relationship. Usually not wort the hassle.

20% are hopeless. They're either largely asexual, only have a very limited sexuality due to inhibitions (e.g. only handjobs or oral) or fetishism (e.g. voyeurism with masturbation) or are of the romantic persuasion, so that they really don't have much sex at all outside relationships.

• 1 year later...

So I had a good one tonight.  One of my fuckbuds only fucks me with condom.  He's not the type I'd date, but he has a nice thick cock and usually we have a good time in spite of the condom.  We get together about once a month these days, would be more often if I could get him to breed me.

So tonight I hit him up cause I'm fucking horned up.  Unfortunately, tells me he has company.  While chatting I find out that they're willing to do a threeway with us, and I head over.  Both boys are younger than me and in the punk/twink category.  I'm more otter/wolf and wasn't sure the bud would be into me but what the fuck.  

My bud tells me his friend is versatile, so I figure I'd better be ready to be fucked or fuck.  I put my cock ring on and I'm off to the races.  When I get there my bud has me go into the bedroom, but it's the guest room and not his.  He goes and gets his condom and lube stash and then his friend comes in and we get busy.  Honestly, not that good of a start to us, my bud gets hard, his friend doesn't and I think he's not into me enough to get hard.  After a while we move to the bed for some more action.  I'm rimming my bud, and he's sucking/rimming his bud.  A minute later he's rubbing his dick on his buds ass.  I think nothing of it until I realize he's slid into his hole without a rubber.  Fuck Yeah!  Game On!

I almost leave because it looks like they were more into each other than me for a while, however I don't and it was totally worthwhile.  After a while rimming my bud while he's bare fucking his friend I decide to try and get my dick wet with his friend.  He starts sucking me, and is ok but not great.  My bud has to take a break and leaves us to it, next thing I know his friend sits on my bare cock and rides it like its never been ridden before.  Bud comes back and we tag team his friend the rest of the time I'm there, can't DP the guy because he's so tight and we both have thick dicks, but we try. 

Oh, and the guest room, in the very front of his building, on the first floor, and the blinds are open about six inches so we can see everyone walking by and they can see in.  Fucking HOT!

I don't get fucked by my bud, but I'm thinking next time the condoms might not come out.

• Upvote 2

I have not run into a condom nazi in a long time....maybe 5-6 years.   I am pretty clear in any pre-fuck contact that I only do bareback.  And, I am quite clear on communicating my status now that it is poz.  No doubt, where I put my effort is in places where barebacking is the standard.   Hopefully, my BBBH tramp stamp is an indication to anyone riding my ass that rubbers are not welcome.

Not a myth. There may not be as many out there as there were ten years ago, but they are still out there. I met one just a couple of days ago. Once I said I would not fuck with a condom, he bolted. There will always be someone out there that will always want protection. Hell, my ex wouldn't even bareback with me. And we both had the same status. So, no... Not a myth.

There are some guys who will only play safe, but I think the number has dramatically dropped in the last 10 years.  I have one fuck buddy who is like that.  Because we've been friends for so long, I don't mind using a condom with him.  He does it because he is married and his wife is okay with him playing with guys, as long as he uses a condom.  Even though he is on PrEP now, he still only fucking with condoms.  Of course, I'm still trying to get him to try it bare with me.

Other than him, I'm not sure the last time I met a guy who insisted on a condom.  None of the "Safe Sex Only" guys have even mentioned it.  I've bred/been bred so many college guys who post "SSO" in their profiles I don't even keep count.  Now with PrEP, the number of guys who insist on condoms will likely drop even more.  There is this stud on A4A with a gorgeous almost 10" uncut cock that I wanted to play with forever.  He wouldn't because he would not fuck bare.  But now he is on PrEP and breeding guys left and right.  I've enjoyed his dick twice and he is an amazing top.

Hopefully the day will come when everyone will be fucking bare again.  Cum in a condom is such a waste.

• Upvote 2

If a guy has a face pic in his profile, chances are that he will say he's safe sex only because he might not want to out himself to his friends or boyfriend as a barebacker.

If I wasn't so damn piggy, I would go for the safe sex guys and eventually try to get them to go raw. I do have a fuckbud that I played safe with for something like 8 years. Then one day, I told him that I wanted to take his load. Ever since then, we only fuck raw and he cums in me every single time. 

By the way, I have a confession to make. If a guy hits on me that I'm not terribly interested in, I'll say in the first message that I only fuck bareback and I take loads. They usually take off faster than the Road Runner when I say that. And then I laugh my ass off. 

• 5 weeks later...

Years ago I had a bf that wanted to be so safe he insisted on giving and getting head with a condom on. This was before I was a full time barebacker like I am now. But even then I knew something just didn't seem right about a rubber blowjob. At this point if a guy wants to be safe only I will let him know that I like being fucked raw, some have denied me but others will be willing to go into my ass raw. My favorites are the guys on the apps that say safe only and I say I prefer raw but will play safe to appease them. More often than not when we meet the "S" or "C" word is never brought up again and I leave with a fresh load in my stomach or ass.