Some symptoms

In In 6 months I got fucked bareback by 22 anon guys in the sauna and about 15 of them cum in me.

Now I have some symptoms like;

- Feeling always sleepy and tired

- i am having diarrhea 4-5 times a week.

Do you think I am poz now?

Not able to get tested these days due to lack of money.

It sounds to me like a bacterial infection possibly from sucking a cock that's come out of a less than clean ass or some such. Maybe could even be dysentery, my friend had the same. They also found he was poz from the tests to identify the cause.

In In 6 months I got fucked bareback by 22 anon guys in the sauna and about 15 of them cum in me.

Now I have some symptoms like;

- Feeling always sleepy and tired

- i am having diarrhea 4-5 times a week.

Do you think I am poz now?

Not able to get tested these days due to lack of money.

Your profile does not list what country you're from or anything about your location but in the US you can get tested free by contacting your local public health department or an HIV/AIDS or gay social service agency or group. Not having money should never be a barrier to getting tested unless you are stuck out in the middle of the wilderness or something.

Your profile does not list what country you're from or anything about your location but in the US you can get tested free by contacting your local public health department or an HIV/AIDS or gay social service agency or group. Not having money should never be a barrier to getting tested unless you are stuck out in the middle of the wilderness or something.

Exactly, there are TONS of places to get tested for free, and if you are getting fucked at a sauna, you paid to get into the sauna... and it sounds like you went multiple times...

Sorry but there is little excuse for ignoring your health just cause you like sex.