will i ever want a boy friend or will i always be a sex crazed bottom?

Bubblebootie69

All my sexual encounters have been anon or regular fuck buddies...i tried to count and lost count over 500 hook ups. i wish i could find a top that i could enjoy life with and also be the sex crazed bottom i am. Thanks guys for reading...maybe i need to decide for myself and figure out what makes me happy..right now being a sex crazed slut is so fun. do guys not respect that ?

The wonderful thing about the definition of relationship is that it is fluid: closed, open, plays as couple... You might find a guy that perfectly matches you. Sex and love are not interchangeable and you may one day find someone who gives you what you want emotionally. A top that grins as he says, "Yeah, my boyfriend is a cumdump, and my cumdump always comes home to me." as his dick twitches in his jeans.

On the otherhand, not everyone needs to be in a relationship to be happy. I think it's a fault in our own society that reinforces that you can't be happy or can't enjoy success without being attached to someone else to validate it. Quasi-hypocritically, I wouldn't mind being in a relationship, personally.

One of the aspects of being a slut is not caring if others respect what you do, many of those who judge you would probably breed you if there we absolutely no consequences (guilt, cheating, fear, getting caught...). Afterall, you have a delicious booty. If you sleep well at night, slut it up!

My bf is a cumdump.... I luv him seeing getting bred by multiple guys...sometimes out of the blue I do get jealous sometimes.... Specially if he kisses someone or wants to hook up with someone on his own....it's a fine line sometimes... But wouldn't change a thing as I know that monogamous relationships don't work for me....

thanks bigdick.relationships dont work with me either...ill stick to being the best cumdump i can :)

I think it's admirable that you like to spread the love rather than deny your sexy bootie to the many needy guys. An essential community service you do as a cumdump ;)

I would love a cumdump boyfriend to come home to, find out his pussy is wet and waiting and then release my sexual frustrations on him. Hard fucking and love making.

The only thing though is that I wish STI's and STD's didn't exist

• Administrators

I say keep having fun, but always keep an eye out for someone who might be a suitable boyfriend. Basically you're looking for a top who likes seeing you take loads but is still a good guy with some depth to him.

Seconded. We are out here. I'd love a young cumdump boyfriend. Love to see young guys making the most of their youthful horniness enjoying themselves. Get loads of happy memories while you can! However, we are few and far between it seems. When someone looks for a boyfriend they will likely get someone who is possessive. Just keep your mind open and if it just happens you will know. Meanwhile keep having fun and taking the loads.

I say keep having fun, but always keep an eye out for someone who might be a suitable boyfriend. Basically you're looking for a top who likes seeing you take loads but is still a good guy with some depth to him.

All my sexual encounters have been anon or regular fuck buddies...i tried to count and lost count over 500 hook ups. i wish i could find a top that i could enjoy life with and also be the sex crazed bottom i am. Thanks guys for reading...maybe i need to decide for myself and figure out what makes me happy..right now being a sex crazed slut is so fun. do guys not respect that ?

Great advice all around. I think every top or boy secretly wants a boy of their own to use, abuse, and own for whatever length of time. And every boy wants a top or Sir to please, service, and submit to.

The most important thing is that you recognize what you want. Nothing is more of a turn on then guys who are confident and know what they want. I'll admit, I kind of wanted to move away from focusing on relationships and chasing guys. Like rawtop said it's a good idea to keep an eye open if someone worthy comes along or someone you get along with well. But don't go looking for it. It took a really fucking hot and fun leather top to kind of remind me who I am. We have so much in common it's kinda scary. He's not the type to commit to monogamy he's tried it before. I can honestly say that I'm not either. I still have boy qualities and submissive attributes and a nature. But it really depends on who I'm with. I don't want to just submit to anyone or show my submissive nature to every and any guy. Yes I'll just about take any dick up my ass or load. But there's so much more that comes out and the desire to really please, and really do everything I can for a guy if the right chemistry is there. The same goes for topping. Some guys I just wanna eat their ass for hours and fuck and breed them non stop.

Just keep in check from time to time what you want and remember it. Be honest about what you want and the guys you're with and even if you don't find a top for you right now you'll probably make some good friends or connections and fuck buds. I'll admit that right now I'm trying to focus more on getting together with guys who really stand out or peak my interests. I'll still go to a cumunion and fuck guys and take cock and loads up my ass. But that's just sex. Some guys can show and will give you more than sex and it's worth it to experience that with guys. Especially guys that are hot.

Don't focus on guys who look down on you for being a sex crazed slut either. I tell guys up front (the monogamous chasers) that I'm not mongamous and tell them times of me going to bath houses or cumunion and taking loads up my ass or breeding multiple guys. And if it scares them away then good. I don't want to be around someone let alone have sex with someone who is going to be possessive or put off by me being a slut. Plenty of guys of there mate. Best of luck ;)

All my sexual encounters have been anon or regular fuck buddies ... i wish i could find a top that i could enjoy life with and also be the sex crazed bottom i am. ... right now being a sex crazed slut is so fun. do guys not respect that ?

Not only do I respect it, but I also admire it, it turns me on, and I actually seek out "slutty" bottoms to date!

Here's why. Sex is a major goal for most relationships, and yet we're conditioned to seek innocent, pure, asexual mates. Straight men, for example, are told to want virgins, and yet they get frustrated when those virgins are unenthusiastic about sucking cock.

Now that gay marriage is sweeping the US and western Europe, the same social pressures are beginning to operate on gay men. Forty years ago it was apparently typical to go to bathhouses and cruising spots. Relationships started on the basis of demonstrated sexual compatibility. It was also fine, within gay social circles, not to be in a relationship. Now, because marriage is possible, straight people accept and relate to gay men in traditional-pattern marriages, and we Cinderella-obsessed fags revere our friends who are married (even if we know that Husband A is chronically lonely or that Husband B keeps a secret Grindr profile).

If I want good, frequent, and varied sex to be part of my relationship, I need to choose a man who has a demonstrated history of having good, frequent and varied sex, and I need to choose a form of relationship where that good, frequent, and varied sex can continue -- with me and with other men.

Sluts are people who have proven that they like sex. For me, you are marriage material!

I would guess that based on the number and type of partners and sex you have had that your not really a settle down with a bf type maybe sometime down the road you can always give it a try to see if you end up yearning what you had. Or maybe you will luck out and land a bf who is just like you and then can have an open relationship or somthing like that.

One thing I would never do is get into a relationship and then start cheating yeah we all cheat we slip up. But to go out and just serial cheat behind someones back. To me I would just end the relationship and be single that way I am not gonna hurt anyone, and karma won't end up coming back to get me. Plus I won't have to worry about my bf finding out and being a man scorned nothing worse than that.

If I were you I would just be honest with men. Don't hide the fact that you are a cum dump because that is what makes you happy. Keep an open mind and if you really have a good connection with a fuck buddy dont be afraid to ask him on a date. I personally would love to date someone that I can be sexually open with. All I ask is for a guy to be honest with me. If he wants to take poz loads and be a bug chaser thats fine, but be honest with me about it. Some guys I have dated I have broken up with because I asked them do they like poz guys and they said no. I asked them if they wanted a completely open relationship or just to play together with other guys and they chose to just play together. And yet I discovered he was playing bareback with poz guys without me. That wasnt cool... if my bf wants to get loaded by poz cum then i wanna at least watch or know about it.

So yeah, just depends on the individual but I would say to be honest and open to finding love as a cum dump