Clap and Go, Not Bred

Guest rawfunkub

Guest rawfunkub

Got a message from a guy who bred me this weekend that he tested positive for chlamydia and gonorrhea... Is it bad that I'm turned on thinking about his dripping dick filling my hole? And it wasn't a small load. It was a huge one.

It's only bad if you want to think it's bad. It's not like you couldn't decide not to take risks with your own life ;) As long as you're happy and you aren't hurtin' anyone else - fuck em' :D ....

I'd get turned on too... But I'd probably breed that one guy on bbrt who likes to swap bugs and then get cleaned up after :P

The only burning I like in my urethra is a from a sound. ;)

Got a message from a guy who bred me this weekend that he tested positive for chlamydia and gonorrhea... Is it bad that I'm turned on thinking about his dripping dick filling my hole? And it wasn't a small load. It was a huge one.

lol I dont understand the turnon, but its no big deal if you get it treated asap