Toothbrushes and Damaging Anal Lining....

I've always wondered; obviously it makes it easier to transfer HIV (and anything else I guess) - but doesn't it also introduce other complications? Last time I damaged my arse was when a rather large friend was fucking me with a condom (!) and honestly, I couldn't wait until it damn well healed.

Not to mention any medical nasties one could get...

Yeah you can get tears in your anal lining that can become infected and painful, if your not careful you can perforate your bowel with the end of the toothbrush I would guess. I think your just supposed to gently use the brush. I have heard of some guys using a toilet brush that seem like it would destroy your ass so I wonder if that is just BS?

I've always wondered; obviously it makes it easier to transfer HIV (and anything else I guess) - but doesn't it also introduce other complications? Last time I damaged my arse was when a rather large friend was fucking me with a condom (!) and honestly, I couldn't wait until it damn well healed.

Not to mention any medical nasties one could get...

Yes, it can cause all sorts of issues, and really is incredibly dumb.

Anytime your body has to heal itself, from a cut or scrap to cancer, you body has to rebuild itself, When it rebuilds itself there is always a chance for mutations, scar tissue, etc. The less the damage the less the chance of having issues. So for example, if you get fucked, and get stretched out more than usual, but without tears, it is easier for you body to repair itself correctly without complications. Delicate mucous membranes like the rectum should not have stuff like brushes in it, EVER.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...