rawTOP

Poz Guys - Do You Like Being Poz?  

838 members have voted

1. 1. Poz Guys - Do You Like Being Poz?

• I LOVE Being Poz
    • Yeah, Sorta - but there are some negatives
    • Not Really - the negatives outweigh the positives
    • I HATE Being Poz

I used to be worried and ashamed that I do like and really get turned on by being a slut, taking loads, just enjoyiong sex without careing about consequences.

For a while I did hold back, but then I saw that my life pretty much passes without me ever doing the stuff I like and crave.

Thankfully I was able to drop that completely,  I'm probably not poz, but I'm also not on prep and I do not give a fuck. I wish I had choosen that path some years earlier, but whatever ✌🏻

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

• 2 weeks later...

I hate being POZ. Yes it does open up several doors for sexual exploration, but as a Bi guy, it really harsh to my sex life and relationships with women. Really limits who will want to play with me even though I'm undetectable. And I don't want to lose out on that.

Edited by WillingRawVerse

On 11/19/2023 at 8:58 PM, BootmanLA said:

Yes, you pretty much can (though you're likely to pick up all sorts of other bugs, which if untreated can also kill you and/or make your life miserable).

Of course if you'd gotten on PrEP before this, you could still be a "piggy slutty power bottom" and not have to deal with all the side issues of being HIV+. 

I am still hiv negative bottom but I totally agree with you on this one hot way to not be trying to join the brotherhood myself and once I do I will be happy to be poz bottom that feels like you all do about other stds ..😈

• Like 1