Double Secret Life

tampafun27

My new BF knows I fuck around; our relationship was open from the start. He doesn't know I fuck bare. By the way, we're both tops, and our sex consists mostly of me sucking him off.

Great from Brian Kenny in QAF "unless I'm fucking you its none of your business." Me and the hubby are in an open, poly, bb serodiscordant relationship we are honest about it and both knowingly accept the risks. Some of the people in our life know we are open but few know about the bb thing. We misjudged a few people about disclosing the open and/or bb thing and they totally flipped. So we adopted the unless I'm fucking you its none of your business rule. While I understand and sympathize with those that are still in the closet about both there sexual orientation and their bb activities, I do feel it is both horribly dishonest and disrespectful that you are placing your longterm wives/husbands/partners at such great risk without their knowledge or consent. They deserve the right to make an informed decision about their risk level. Whatever with the random hookups and anon fucks, they have made their decision and know the risks. We all have the right to live our lives and make our own decisions but their is a saying "my liberties extend as far as your liberties" and if you are denying some one the right to make an informed decision through deception then you are doing that person a great injustice. Also just a warning if/when you end up passing along a STD its going to be pretty obvious what you've been up to and you will lose everything in the divorce and depending on the state may face charges for sexual assault. But then again if enough HIV gets spread to the straight population in this county may be mainstream culture might start considering it everybody's issue and not just "the gay plague."

HIV infection is ALREADY everybody's issue and not just the "gay plague". Kinda shoots to kingdom-come all those irrational theories proposed by people of certain religions that it's G-d's revenge on gay men. I never heard any of that crap in the church I belong to. If I had I'd have been outta there quicker than greased lightening. Feh!

Guest slobbvers
While I understand and sympathize with those that are still in the closet about both there sexual orientation and their bb activities, I do feel it is both horribly dishonest and disrespectful that you are placing your long term wives/husbands/partners at such great risk without their knowledge or consent. They deserve the right to make an informed decision about their risk level.

Which is why I refuse to hook up with married men.

• 2 months later...

First post... And the perfect thread for it.

Engaged to the woman of my dreams, but love getting hard cock up my ass. I usually have a FWB I see on the side so really don't worry about stds, but right now I'm FWB-less so it's getting tough not to just cruise Craigslist!

I dated a girl seriously for years, I would sneak out at night to go cruise local parks ... I only ever gave blow jobs and topped other guys though while I was with her. It was funny, after I started doing it she actually commented how "nice" it was that I wasn't bugging her for sex so much. When she started pushing for marriage and I started fantasizing about getting fucked ... I knew I had to break things off. Two months after we broke up I got gang fucked and never looked back.

Funny thing is ... now I top girls, total alpha frat boy ("fear of commitment" is actually "fear of not getting dick in my ass" hahaha). About once a month or so I get a big craving to *be* that girl that I'm fucking ... so I go out and become a total sub bottom at the baths or local cursing spots. Topping girls. Bottoming for guys. It's the perverts life for me (and I wouldn't have it any other way!).

• Upvote 1

This describes me as well. My family and friends don't know most Friday nights I spend fucking and getting my dick sucked by a guy. They know I haven't dated anyone since me and my ex broke up right after I got out of the military, but I just tell them I'm too busy with work to really commit. They figure it's because I'm not actually over my ex. Yeah okay.

Truth is, I'm getting pretty much everything I need from this guy. I do still identify as straight and want to ultimately want to settle down with a woman, but the part of me that likes to dominate, likes to control, and needs it rough is being satisfied. My buddy says it's because I'm a Leo (if you're into that sort of thing) that I like control and dominating him so much, and maybe that's the case. It's just liberating after being so regimented and disciplined in the military, and it now has carried over to the rest of my life, to just unload after a long week (figuratively and literally).

When I was married and playing with men on the "DL" I ALWAYS used a condom. Now I am out to the world and I live as an openly gay man. However nobody knows what a total cum pig bottom I am. They don't ask and I don't tell, lol! I never ask my straight friends what they do in the bedroom and I certainly don't expect them to ask me either.

• 10 years later...
On 1/22/2011 at 3:02 AM, bbjockload said:

Major double life here too. Been w/BF since college (so 10+ years) and he has no clue that I take anon raw loads when he is out of town (or I am out of town). He also has no clue that I'm vers, and also am way into spraying my raw load up another dude's fukhole (he thinks I'm total bottom).

I have double life also. Partner doesn’t know I am chasing and allowing other guys to cum in me.