Double Secret Life

tampafun27

I definitely lead a double life! Only 3 of my closest friends (all women) know about at least some of my lifestyle. Only one of the 3 knows I get whored out while i'm blindfolded once a week completely bareback and love my ass getting filled up with cum. The woman that knows everything actually encourages me and enjoys watching me and giving my number to random guys she wants to use me. My family, friends, and co workers would all freak out if they new what a little slut I am. I still date women so they have no idea but on the side I absolutely love getting used like the little slut I know I am!

Pretty conventional double life here. Just another married dude from the burbs with a straight circle of friends. The only people who know any different are the dudes I feed or fuck (anonymously) at hookup spots ... and the folks on this site.

Edited by Jimmy1212

I've been bi almost since becoming sexually active. I've always been one who doesn't want to keep track of a bunch of lies either so decided then to be open about it. Actually that honest has gotten me more sex with straight/ curious married buddies than you would believe over the years. Sometimes, the person I wanted to date would say they couldn't handle it,even if I was being monogamous with them. Some were turned on by the fact, but it always made a stronger relationship that they knew upfront and had the choice. Believe it or not actually get turned down more by gay men because of it than straight women. I don't judge, each has his own situation, and reasons. Recently had an old fuckbud introduce me to his fiancé, I was shocked when he told me she knew,after years of secrecy he decided to try my way he said. Wish id gotten his number that day he's a power bottom, i loved fucking. LOL

Been with my husband over 25 years, always been in an open relationship, but none of our friends/co-workers/family know that... and he doesn't know that I've fucked hundreds of guys a year (and once in a while women...) and got pozzed last year.... Then again, we haven't had sex in years, so no reason to tell him...

Guys like me LOVE you married guys, or you guys with GF's, especially when those bitches withhold sex (or just don't put out as much as when they were trying to snag you). It is also one of the main reasons BOOKSTORES stay in business, although, in my area (SE WI and N IL) they have pretty much dried up. I remember a few summers back though...when they were working on the I-94 road and tollways...and some of the dirtiest, sweatiest cock I've ever cleaned out or sucked off would poke through my glory hole(s) and into the booth...waiting for my mouth and ass to relieve them of that pent up pressure in those rock hard tools that the construction workers tuck into those overalls.. And it was evident that the guys who came in after 3 PM, or especially on Friday afternoons, knew each other...as they were "afraid" that the other guys would know that they were getting sucked off or (better yet) barebacking my hairy hole through the walls. A couple of guys in particular were regulars...and would put $5 or $10 bills into the screens at a time in order to have a full 10 or 15 minutes or so of video and sound while their pants were on the floor, and fucking me or letting me suck them down. The regulars would motion for me to come into the booth next to them that had the larger holes drilled in them so that they could get both their cock and balls through them for fucking and sucking. One or two "special" guys would sneak me into their booths when no-one was looking...in order to service them more completely--sometimes making me strip off everything--even my socks. One Friday regular was to the point of tears when he would exclaim "Oh how I wish my wife would swallow like you do" each and every time I gulped his load out of him. Another guy told me his wife "doesn't let me let me cum in her like this" when he was buckling and zipping his pants back up after sending his hot cum in either of my holes--I must have gotten his cum at least for 3 months in a row. In most of these cases, they would turn up the volume so that the guys standing outside didn't hear us (him) fucking...and they would CAREFULLY watch the doors and then down the hall to make sure that when they let me out, that no-one saw me leaving the same stall if we were in one together when they were done using me. And who knew that so many men in the MIDWEST had those beautiful, uncut, stinky, and moist precummy cocks all restrained in those concrete & dirt encrusted jeans! They are all (literally) HARD hat workers on the construction crews I guess!

Guest JizzDumpWI

Personally I like the fact that partner, friends, buds know I'm a tramp. Now there are details they might not know; but that I only do BB and enjoy different guys is not a secret.

I am not rubbing extra salt into this, but there is an upside to it - at least someone somewhere cares enough about you to take notice. As far as trembles and discomforts of your personal secrets goes - everyone's got them. You'll get over it, I mean the trembles. Evidently something tempts you more than that.

As mentioned in my new blog, I am leading a triple life. To my work and most of my friends I am the guy single looking for love, then I have my bb pig life and for the last two years I am acting as a bb virgin to make raw tops think they are converting me.... ;) It can all get very complicated form time to time... ;)

I live the double life as well. My friends of many years have NO idea of the gay bb sex I have and have had. I tend to have a gf, been with my current one for 7 months and she has no idea. This girl is a SUPER freak though and I'm thinking may be into watching me please men. I think I'll come out at the year mark

• 2 months later...

bieng a construction worker i know what they are llike...many will let a guy swallow thier loads or take cock in thier asses. In class they allways talk about those bookstores, with a shit eating grin and some howl out in laughter....there are a LOT of Bi men that go to the bookstores cuz thier cunt women dont take care of em.. so i do with a weeks load deep inside em ass>a lot of truckers do the bookstores also.

Totally secret double life here man - major alpha jock in public total bareback cum whore on the DL - major turn on is having some Mexican guy dump a load up my ass then hanging out with my buddies none of em having any clue Im a total cock whore and got some Mexican dudes load drippin outta my hole.

I love doing this too! Getting bred and then going to a party or social event...nobody the wiser.

Guess that gives away the - I have a double life statement. I'm an out gay man, but nobody knows I bb now and then. I have a hungry hole...what can I say?

I think this thread should win an award cause you guys are very honest-- with a little bragging but all in all very unique. At this point, I'm really exhausted living a double life, too much pretending. My friends, my family and coworkers have no idea what I do before work and after work. I usually get up 3hrs early to get on with one of my fbs. But it does have some sort of adrenaline rush which is why im having doubts about coming out.