What sort of guys did you hookup with before you turned 18?

rawTOP

I also hung out in the streets / alleys around leather bars in London, cruised the guys going in. Had a leather jacket at 16, chaps at 17, by which time I was introduced into the Cellar Bar. 

Edited by amsrat
  • Like 3

On 1/6/2024 at 12:43 PM, RawUK said:

I only had one experience before I was 18. I was too scared getting outed back then, but was also desperate to try cock!

I waited across the road from a gay pub until a hot bloke I guess in his late 30's came out. He was wearing tight jeans and white tee, and I started to follow him up the road but from the other side. Eventually he became aware that I was following him and after a while stopped and spoke to me. After deciding I was a desperate cock hungry twink (or chicken as we were called in those days), and not an axe murderer he asked me back to his place which wasn't far away.

judging from the guy's clone uniform, i'm guessing this was the 80s. 😜

im a few years older so jail bait cruising, especially w Dukie Hauser disease (look younger than i am) in the 70s when the gay ideal was tom of finland meets the village people was a disaster. 

by the time "gay cancer" came along it was a weird twist to know all the damaging rejection had probably saved my life. 

Guys who took tests  the summer before by freshman year in college so they could "opt-out" of Chem 1, Bio 1, Calculus1, anything not to be dragged through those courses.  What a waste of time, but It got me on campus and most guys were in a great mood after they passed the test and knew they would not have to take the course !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I must say that to me it was completely different. Late 70s, early 80s no blinked seeing an adult with a child. At 16, 17 I was being used in public theaters in NYC by guys in their 40s to 60s.  The fact that I was routinely allowed entry in these places at 16 says it all. 
I remember one day having a line of about 20 men one after the other just plowing me and it was perfectly normal. No one questioned my age but they all could see. 

• Like 1

Initially schoolmates but when I started cruising public toilets they tended to be older men. Looking back, they probably weren't much above 40 but from a 16 year old's perspective they were old.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1