What sort of guys did you hookup with before you turned 18?

rawTOP

Fellow over achievers who had "helicopter parents" who watched our every move.  Taking AP courses during the summer for extra credit and any other route to get away from my Catholic parents without them watching me was a treat.   I always tried to take advantage of those rare situations.  If I could have taken the prep class for the GSAT's as a 15 year old I would have but they had some stupid rule about already have to be an undergraduate student.  😉  Stupid rules......

ANY chance to be with a college freshman who needed a "hand" in moving into his dorm room, I was always SO willing to help.  Didn't matter if I was attracted to him, there were so many guys around, and even though privacy was limited, a creative imagination was key to getting some action.

God I miss those days.....

• Like 1

On 1/10/2023 at 10:22 AM, Guest said:

I was a boy like you!

I was very much the same once I had been introduced to cock by a slightly older, sexually precocious neighborhood boy, and began to actively seek out older men to service, indicating my availability as best I could and frustrated when they didn't take things to the next level.

On 1/10/2023 at 5:44 PM, tallslenderguy said:

i didn't have sex with Men, or otherwise, at that age... religion for me too. But i knew about it and was super frustrated because  i wanted it soooooo badly. i read "City of Night"  by John Rechy when i was 13. i was living in L.A. and the book is about a hustler coming to grips with being gay in Los  Angeles. All the areas He wrote about were familiar to me. i used to sit in restroom stalls for hours reading the notes on the walls and listening to guys in the other stalls to see if they were like me, wanting sex.  i knew about it, masturbated thinking of Men all the time, but didn't actually have sex with a Man till i was 27.  i did make up for it though 😉

Ha! I came across his book "the Sexual Outlaw" at 13 and was literally mesmerized! Also terribly frustrated since I had absolutely no way of easily finding cock to play with in my crumbling, staunchly Catholic Midwestern town.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I never had sex with guys my age, they started as daddies and will always be daddies. I was 13 walking in a park near the house, stopped at the restroom to pee, a guy sitting in the stall (no doors) asked if he could see my dick, i laughed and ran out. What ever dreams I had that night I ended up going back, two guys in the stalls and I stood at the urinal watching the one jo, not seeing the other come up behind me who spun me around and sucked me down and off. I pulled up my pants he thanked me and I bailed. That was the beginning of my journey to the dark side. I went to the park almost every day, either the restroom or the trails. I learned to get rimmed, suck cock and crave domination, verbal degradation and forced bb sex by my daddies for many years to come!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

So answering the original question 16-18 was anyone I could get but was made up of chav/scally lads round my age and older truckers and drivers. Pre 16 when I was underage honestly was mostly other guys my age 

• Like 1

The first guy to fuck me was 23 when I was 15 and he was 100% my type - tall, toned, tanned and older (back when being in your 20s meant "older"). We only fucked once though and my game wasn't good enough to find other guys like him at that stage, so although I wanted older guys the other guys were around my age until I was around 18/19.

Edited by nate88
  • Upvote 1

Guys that were much older - I was first fucked by a neighbour who was about 50 when I was around 14 - and for sometime it was always older guys I offered myself too....

• Like 3

Most of my experiences prior to turning 18 (and heading to uni) were while cottaging/cruising in the city centre, so it was mostly much older guys who worked in nearby offices

• Like 3

I only had one experience before I was 18. I was too scared getting outed back then, but was also desperate to try cock!

I waited across the road from a gay pub until a hot bloke I guess in his late 30's came out. He was wearing tight jeans and white tee, and I started to follow him up the road but from the other side. Eventually he became aware that I was following him and after a while stopped and spoke to me. After deciding I was a desperate cock hungry twink (or chicken as we were called in those days), and not an axe murderer he asked me back to his place which wasn't far away.

I was a bit freaked out when we got there as he lead me into his living room which had a sofa with a large crucifix hanging on the wall above it. Anyway I soon dismissed that, got on my knees as told and sucked him off until he came in my mouth. I then went on my way home so pleased with myself that I had finally tasted a man.

A week later I was in a store in town shopping when I spotted this guy, but this time instead of the tight jeans and tee he was wearing a black cassock and dog collar! I've never shifted so fast in my life and got out of there quick!!! I also saw in the local paper a few days later that he was a new priest in town. 

Lol - I should have gone back for seconds - it was a nice cock and thick tasty load. Memories eh?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1