Poolboy Clint

It had been a long week at work – the weekend was here and finally some time for some fun.

I went to the local pool to do some laps and scope out the talent. That’s where I met Clint. He was a 19 year old student working there part-time at the pool and the gym next door. He had one of the hottest asses I have ever seen – clad only in a tight well-worn speedo. He had finished work for the day and, after chatting, we hit the water and raced each other for a few laps. He won!

It was in the locker room that the fun started. Clint peeled off his speedo revealing that hot tanlined ass. He then turned around slowly showing off his beautiful cock on that rock hard swimmers body. That was it for me. I grabbed him and kissed him hard running my hands all over him.

Clint was scared that we would be sprung by his boss so he led me to a storeroom off the locker room. There were some old mats on the floor that had some tell-tale stains on them. I couldn’t wait any longer – I had to have some of that ass. I turned Clint around, bent him over, and started work rimming his hot hole. I got him hot and wet while he was moaning and begging me to fuck him. How could I refuse?

Clint had some lube under one of the mats. I asked if he had any condoms – he said he never used them – music to my ears!

With some lube and some more play I managed to breach his hot tight swimmers hole. He was so tight I was having trouble getting in, but persistence paid off – I finally got all the way in and he loosened up for the ride.

I rode him hard – I almost came a couple of times but I wanted to make it last. I finally let loose with a three day load deep into Clint’s ass and worked it in. I held onto him, running my hands over his hot chest and abs before stroking him to a shattering climax. I scooped up some of his load and he licked it from my fingers. All the time my cock was holding my load in his hot ass.

He had never once asked my status. He told me later that he knew I was poz but he wanted to play the numbers game – taking poz loads without getting the bug. I certainly intend to hook up with Clint again soon – we’ll see how resistant he really is!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 1

• 4 years later...
  • 6 years later...