Is the road to barebacking a one way street?

Slut4anyload

Is The Road To Barebacking One Way?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Is The Road To Barebacking One Way?

• Yes - in pretty much all cases it's one way
    • Sometimes - depends on the person
    • Not Really - people can stop if they want to

• Administrators
Well, i think that a lot depends on how you got started; particularly if you are a bottom. i was young and innocent when i started and maybe the first 20 times i was fucked it was raw. i never knew any other way, and when i was first fucked with a condom (maybe my sophomore year in high school) it seemed so unnatural that after that i insisted that the dudes not use condoms.

This is exactly why I think condoms should be like alcohol with no one under 21 allowed to buy/use them. :) We'd probably get support for a law like that from the conservatives. After all, from their perspective distributing condoms to young people encourages them to have sex. Politics makes strange bedfellows. (Hmmm... If they're our political bedfellow, do we get to fuck them?)

While i have no experience with fucking anyone (i am always on the other side of the fuck) i can imagine that fucking a conservative cannot be a terribly satisfying sexual experience -- about on a par with fucking the church-lady, who sees sex as for procreation only -- kind of clinical and abstract. But i do like RawTop's idea of a la banning condoms for guys under 21. Every boy should start life on the right track.

Guest pumpndump
There is no evidence that someone with an established case of HIV getting another strain on top of the first one.

i was infected with a second strain and had to change my meds and everything. it does happen.

as far as a one way street - it is not impossible but i think VERY rare

• 1 month later...
If a guy wanted to fuck with a condom I won't say no.

Interesting point. Lots of bottoms here have emphasized their submissive side (taking loads from any top, getting fucked in whatever position the top wants, letting themselves be whored out, etc.)

Does that submissiveness extend to allowing the dom/top to decide whether the bottom has sex with or without condoms?

Personally, I don't see myself as submissive, so I have no trouble with telling a guy to GTFO if he doesn't want to fuck raw :)

• Administrators
Does that submissiveness extend to allowing the dom/top to decide whether the bottom has sex with or without condoms?

This is exactly why I think true sub bottoms will always wind up poz. A good sub lets the top call the shots. If a poz top wants to dump in his ass, he puts the tops desires before his own. It's the point of contention I have with the piss bottom who stood me up. He's a true sub who is trying to stay neg - to me it makes him less of a sub.

This is exactly why I think condoms should be like alcohol with no one under 21 allowed to buy/use them. :) We'd probably get support for a law like that from the conservatives. After all, from their perspective distributing condoms to young people encourages them to have sex. Politics makes strange bedfellows. (Hmmm... If they're our political bedfellow, do we get to fuck them?)

a lot of teen moms in the future then... no, not a good idea.

On topic: I started safe, then went to bare in the same night. Because we liked real sex.

• 3 weeks later...

Love the idea of banning condoms for young breeders. Once you feel the juice filling your insides you'll NEVER want condoms in you-- so you gotta start each boy off right. I know I was initiated by guys without ANY talk of condoms, and I pozzed up at 19-- the perfect age. Charging up while young is worth it.

• Upvote 1

I voted "not really". While I enjoy and prefer bareback fucking, I won't turn down a fuck if the guy wants to wear a condom. In my experience, where I sleep with the guy on muliple occasions the first or second may be with a condom but I eventually get my guy to go bare. So I could go either way just like bare.

• 1 year later...

I equate the road to barebacking the same as any pleasurable pursuit (drugs/alcohol/exercise/eating/tobacco).

A change of mind can stimulate a change in the pursuit.

As I see it, barebacking is not a one-way street.