New Favorite Bottom

westotpatl

Yes, Armond Rizzo aka Joey Rodriguez is very hot. I love his videos too. He can take big dicks and they often cum right inside his hole without pulling out.

I wish they'd show him more often sniffing poppers. I always thought he didn't use poppers but then I saw him holding a poppers bottle in his hand.

Other bottoms that I love at the moment are:

A) Raul Korso 

B) Ahmet (who did "22 Loads Gang Bang" for Knightbreeders and he did a scene with Lito Cruz for SlutMachine)

• Upvote 1

His real first name is Rene he's from the Chicago area but lives in San Diego now where he dances often at Riches bar.  He was in the Navy for 4 years as well.

I totally agree he is one of my favs, seems to switch between bareback and condom.  Whenever a condom scene comes out I always feel like his talents are being wasted when it would be so much hotter without the rubber.

Yeah he definitely is one hot little slut. I love his voice when he begs for cock. He does have a profile on A4A (if it's really his):

http://www.adam4adam.com/?p=Latinpapo072

Pretty sure that is really him cause when I googled the user name it brought up a you tube channel under his full real name.