Vocal Or Quiet?

cam1972

I am a verbal bottom but there is a difference between moaning and screaming or shouting. The latter is just awkward. But some hot verbal comments and moaning is hot! I like the top to make some noise when he cums. Love looking him into the eyes as well. 

Exactly this. Hot talk is fun and some grunting and groaning.. If it's real. But it's the "telling the whole world I'm coming" kind of thing that turns me off.  But as someone else posted, sometimes just feeling his body tremble and shake is enough to send me over the edge. Totally lost in the moment. THAT'S fucking hot to me. Hotter than any guy screaming at the top of his lungs.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MightyMouth

i like my Men verbal but i agree, there is a limit.  i fucked a Man in DC once who was just too much.  it was a shame too, he was saying most of the right things but in all the wrong ways.  i had to give it to the fucker though, He had stamina and we fucked for about 2 hours.  i tried to just block out the shit that was annoying.