The Commute

versamarried

Was stuck in traffic on my way home. Realized a black top who has bred me most regularly was not too far from where I was stuck in traffic. By regularly I mean I have let him breed me 8ish times over the past couple years. Which still counts for close to half the amount of semen I have ever had planted in me. Quickly got on A4A and bonus he was on so I messaged him. He wrote back quick which is rare for him but warned he had no lube. One of my fantasies has been to take a cock with just spit as lube, tame I am sure for others but not something I get much of a chance to try, so I said no biggie be there in 5 minutes. I get there and he is naked already so I strip down. He starts to try and make out, which normally with him I get totally into but felt my breath stank and did not want to put him off so went quickly to kissing down his neck to his sweet cock. After blowing him and slobbering up his cock for several minutes he offered to let it end now since he was not certain without lube it would work. I just smiled and said best to try and find out. I made sure to slobber his cock up good and then positioned myself over his cock and slowly lowered while he lay on the couch. It was not working too good and he offered we go to his bed. Once there the height difference made it all better. Before I knew it he was fully in me with me facing away while he lay on the bed. I fucked him like this for only a few minutes when it became clear he wanted more control. So we swapped positions. I laid on the bed and lifted my legs on his shoulders as he stood at the bedside spit on my ass and his cock and slid in. Through all this the thoughts that get me the hottest as I lay there seeing my feet high in the air and that hot body slamming his cock in me telling me he wants to breed my married ass is 1)That I love that my ass can make another man cum, 2)That my wife has no idea that I use my ass to get other guys to cum, and 3)That I take cock and cum better than her. There are a myriad of others but those really drive my inner slut to beg my friend to breed me good. Put his babymakers in me. With this of course comes the famliar fast breaths and strokes along with the sudden stop/pause as he starts to cum deep in me and slowly whimpers how hot my ass is. We kiss once and I say the usual, hope to do it again soon (not lying) but he is spent and usually gets squirelly because as he put it, i am married and it messes with his head after. I hope to meet up with him more regularly now that he is on my commute.

• Upvote 1