Bottoms Who Have Dick Pics As Hookup Site Avatars

Is anyone else confused as to why guys who are bottoms would ever make their cock the lead for getting fucked. I've always shown my ass (usually framed in a jock) or my face in profile pics. I don't care about my cock even being shown off! I'm there to get my pussy fucked, not my cock sucked.

Anyone else find it odd?

unless it's becos they find it easier to take a selfie of their cock.

That's a perfectly reasonable theory. What baffles me is tops – especially total tops – who put prominent ass shots in their profile, that's just false advertising, 

• Upvote 2

I know what a dick looks like and I know what an arsehole looks like - surprisingly enough I've got one each of my own if I forget what the look like. I'd sooner see the whole guy in a pic that gives an idea of what he's into (felchingpisser to the top of the queue)

I know what a dick looks like and I know what an arsehole looks like - surprisingly enough I've got one each of my own if I forget what the look like. I'd sooner see the whole guy in a pic that gives an idea of what he's into (felchingpisser to the top of the queue)

Well, thank you Bear.  I agree that the whole guy is almost always preferable.  My pic on here has gotten me far more ass than if it were just a close up of my cock...

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bbbearlover1

I definitely find it odd, when a bottom shows his dick.  I honestly could care less about his dick.  I want to know what that sweet ass looks like.  And considering the number of "tops" I've played with, I take a "top" showing off his ass as an invitation.  I don't know how many times I've been told "I only bottom for Black guys."  Well, then why wouldn't I take advantage of that?

Meh, I just don't really like cock pics as avatars at all. I usually just skip them over, even when looking for a top.

But then, I'm kind of weird. As a guy who mostly bottoms, the ass is all important for me, even if I don't plan on using it. I do think it gives a better indication of general fitness than the cock, which doesn't change much after puberty finishes.

Of course I like to see the top's cock but it doesn't have to be in his avatar, as long as he has some pics of it. But I also get turned on by seeing his ass. I noticed that when I watch vids on Xtube I get turned on as well by a tops gorgeous butt plowing away.  

• 2 weeks later...