Took My First Raw Poz Cock

corynarcher

im 25 yo been waiting a long time to write a post saying this on here, but after loving bb for quite some time, but as far as i know never been bred I recently started talking to a 21yo with huge 8" cut dick. hes african/portugese so a nice colour  :Pso anyway after chat about bb and breeding and stuff we met last Saturday night on a dark oval and i sucked him until he was rock hard, a few cheeky remarks hinting that he was poz and me hinting i want poz cock, i told him no more waiting breed my ass now so i bent over face down ass up and he slid it in, tbh thinking he was probably poz made me so nervous and scared until after about 3 mins he said hes about to cum, wow amazing in a instant i got horny and hard (like super horny) and then felt him cum in me followed by him saying to me, now you know what it feels like to have seed breed into your hole as he grabbed each of my cheeks with his hands like he now owned them, nerves all gone and having turned totally horny for him breeding me i told him to fuck another load of seed into me  :P which of course he proceeded and i got my hole lined a second time  :D... so still wasnt 100% sure he was actually POZ so chatting online yesterday he confirmed he is and has high viral load, ever since ive been since horny and so tonight were meeting and hes gonna fuck me again, not even nervous now it was so hot when he cummed in me last time i want his raw dick filling me again and even better this time i know for sure hes poz. he lives pretty close to me so both keen to keep fucking and i told him he can fuck loads into me bareback every day and POZ me up. pretty excited  :D

• Upvote 7

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This is the best news possible! Knowing you're taking death load...nothing can make us more happy than knowing we have contracted AIDS and all other diseases possible and our health is forever fucked. Our lives ruined by the disease that we can enjoy for as much time as we have left to enjoy it. I know for me that I'll be very young when I die from AIDS because I want to enjoy wasting my life away...the younger the better. I know that the guy who Infected me will love knowing that he killed me, just as much as I love dying from AIDS!

• Upvote 1