Tommy Gets Done

BabyBobby

I fell back asleep and when George woke me up he commented that I must have liked Big John.  Without realizing it I had fallen asleep still sucking the pacifier and holding the teddy bear.

George asked me what happened and also told me that Big John gave him a key.  I told him that Big John or Daddy now was so incredible and I told him everything and that I wanted to be Daddy's baby often and how I even liked the chastity cage.

I learned then that the bottle had G and X in it and that's why I enjoyed it so much.  George asked if I wanted him to take off my diaper and chastity cage but I told him I'd like to wear the diaper a little longer and that I didn't want the chastity cage removed.

He told me that the same thing happened to Bobby    and once he came while locked from being fucked that he stayed locked for a whole month. 

Since I was keeping the diaper on which blocked access to my ass he said I could ask all the guys if I could suck their cocks. He told me that more guys have arrived and they'd love seeing my cute diapered butt while I was on my knees.

I hadn't thought about everyone seeing me in a diaper and was nervous but George said he'd fix that and went and got another needle and slammed me again and then I didn't care anymore and he led me out of the room.

Immediately a guy who wasn't there earlier said I was cute and George told me to get on my knees and thank the man.  George and the man talked but I opened the guy's fly and started sucking him and even though there were people all around I was alone with a tasty cock and that was all that mattered.

George told the guy to grab my head and use me.  He said I looked like I was in control and even though I was a cute diaper boy I shouldn't ever be in charge and the guy fucked me harder and faster.  He used my mouth like Oscar used my boyhole.

My mouth and head hurt and I started thinking how much I'd like him to fuck my hole too.

George told the guy that when he finished to make sure another guy took over and he left.

When the guy started cumming he pushed into my throat and shot right into my stomach.  He had me lick up my drool from his balls and the next guy shoved his cock in and told the first guy that he just fucked Bobby and loved making a different boy clean his dirty cock. His cock had a Prince Albert which excited me too.

I knew his cock tasted funny but when I heard it was Bobby's boypussy I wanted it more.  He pulled out and told me to follow him and we went to the next room where Bobby was being fucked by a big fat guy. 

The man had me on my knees again and started fucking my face as he told the fat guy that he wanted to swap with him and that both of them should fuck Bobby then make me suck them and the fat guy said he loved these twink bitches.

Bobby moaned softly and actually looked like he was sleeping and I thought I'd like to be fucked while sleeping too.

The fat guy told the guy with the PA that he was going to cum in Bobby and he planned on pissing in him too but asked if he could shove his cummy dirty cock into my mouth then piss in my mouth. I hadn't thought about either of those before but when my guy told him to make me drink it I wanted it.

George walked over and watched the fat guy breed Bobby then pull out and shoved it in my mouth. The fat guy let me suck him clean but then held my head and stayed still for almost a minute and then I felt it. This fat smelly man was pissing in my mouth and I was swallowing it and I felt my cock trying to get hard in its little cage and I knew I would be a happy whore.

• Upvote 5

George walked over and watched the fat guy breed Bobby then pull out and shoved it in my mouth. The fat guy let me suck him clean but then held my head and stayed still for almost a minute and then I felt it. This fat smelly man was pissing in my mouth and I was swallowing it and I felt my cock trying to get hard in its little cage and I knew I would be a happy whore.

The guy with the PA fucked Bobby while the fat man pissed in me and he too shot off in Bobby and then had me clean his cock.

George told the guys watching that they should all take turns fucking Bobby then having me clean them.

Looking at Bobby I was a little jealous because he had such a cute little boy body, even his cock looked like puberty missed him but most of all I loved the taste of his boypussy.

Once the guys in the room all bred Bobby and I cleaned their cocks George had me lick Bobby's boypussy clean and I loved it.

George told the guys that he was going to give me and Bobby a break and they could use the boy that was in the main room. He then picked up Bobby and told me to follow them and we went back to the guest room.

It was now 11pm and George told us to relax and he'd return at 1:30am to get us ready for the main event. He then left and locked the door.

Looking at Bobby I could see how a man could pay money to use him. I wanted to use him but I knew I didn't even want to try fucking ever.

Bobby smiled and introduced himself which made us both laugh as we hadn't actually met even though we were often together.

I wanted to know how young he was but was afraid since he looked so young so instead I told him I was 22 and today was my first time. Bobby told me he was 23 and couldn't remember his first time.

He told me that he started playing with his boypussy since he was a little boy and hated how puberty hadn't started when he became a teenager but by the time he was 16 he loved being a boy and got pills to prevent puberty from ever starting.

Bobby wanted to feel my muscles and told me he loved jocks and I told him to go ahead and touch them. In a few minutes we were making out and he asked if I'd be his big brother and I told him I always wanted a little brother.

He asked me if I liked being in a diaper and I had forgotten I still had it on and told him it was OK but I was ready to take it off.

Bobby giggled when he saw the chastity lock and said if neither of us wanted to use our cocks we should get together someday with some dildos and I said I'd like that and we made out again and fell asleep holding each other.

• Upvote 5

I unlocked the door and there were my two boys sleeping together.  Tommy was holding Bobby tightly and I smiled as I had hoped they get along.  Once Tommy has had his taste of being a boywhore I know he'll never be able to go back to a normal life and I hoped that soon he would join Bobby and my at our house.

I gently shook the boys awake. 

"Daddy, can Tommy stay with us?", asked Bobby

"For as long as he wants baby"

Tommy looked perplexed and I asked him what was he thinking.  He wanted to know if he could call me Daddy too.  I told him that I would be proud to have him as my son and both boys hugged me.

I told Bobby to show Tommy how to clean out and that they had 20 guys on their way or already waiting.

When we were ready to join the party I kept Bobby naked but put a jockstrap and baseball cap on Tommy.

My friend Richard helped get the boys in their slings and he gave them both a bottle of water and I told them that Richard was here to watch them and would give them drinks of water and he would be in charge of keeping them chemmed.

Guys started to come around as they saw we were about to slam the boys.  Richard gave Tommy .35 as he was still new but Bobby got .50 and a minute later we heard them both cough and I told the camera men to start taping and I announced that for the rest of the night the boys were theirs.

I rubbed Tommy's boyhole and he looked at me with total hunger in his eyes.

"Daddy, fuck me.  Oh, wow I need you to fuck me.  Daddy, please fuck me!"

I let him beg as I rubbed his boyhole.  Tommy was learning he needed to be fucked and I wanted him to remember that. 

When a guy started to fuck Bobby, Tommy's begging got louder and I was ready.  Twice I spit on his boyhole and then I rammed my cock into him.  It must have hurt bad as it hurt my cock but Tommy just kept begging to be fucked harder.

Tonight's final experience Tommy likely will not remember whenever he gets to sleep and then wakes up but he will feel his boyhole as it will probably still be swollen and hopefully he'll be happy that men used him.

I'll let his hole rest for a day but he'll still be used. All these thoughts running through my head while I am still fucking him. His begging has stopped and he is mostly quiet like Bobby and enjoying their rush and knowing their being used. They both make grunt sounds when fucked harder. I know I am about to bust and I tell Tommy to beg for my cum and he does and that pushes me over and I fill him again with my cum.

After cumming in Tommy I was exhausted and since Richard was watching the boys I went and laid down.

• Upvote 4

I don't know how many guys fucked me or Bobby that night but it was a lot. It's the next afternoon and I'm relaxing by the pool and loving my life.

The party went on for about five hours and I think every guy must have come in me at least once. I remember all that cum.

About 30 minutes after I was slammed in the sling I finally could focus on who was in me and everything I remember was fun.

The guy fucking me then was a bear and he was big in every way. When he saw me focusing he asked if I was enjoying being a whore and I was so caught up in the moment I told him I was but wished it felt more like I was being forced. He then fucked much harder and faster and another guy told me to open my mouth and he spit in me and told me he was next and he'd teach me.

The bear asked if I wanted his cum and I told him I did but what I wanted didn't matter as more than receiving his cum I wanted him to be happy. He called me the perfect fucking bitch and then filled me with his cum. He then told me that his lover and him would be seeing me soon and he winked and walked to Bobby and had him suck him clean. That's when I saw Bobby was being fucked another bear and the guy was also big and it made Bobby look even younger.

I saw Bobby's cock was hard and again wished mine was like his. The guy who had spit in me started fingering my cummy boyhole and asked why I was looking at a little boy cock and I told him I wanted a smaller cock. He pulled my jockstrap a side and told me he liked my cock better because it was locked up and told me I should get a smaller chastity lock and I hoped they made them really small.

He fucked fast but also came fast but told me he'd be back later with a surprise.

Richard came by and had me drink a bottle of water and had me push the cum out of my ass into a cup and did the same to Bobby so that all that cum and butt juice from both of us nearly filled the cup. He then got a couple of points and slammed us again.

Richard fingered my boyhole as I started to rush and he asked me if I was a good whore boy and I begged I was good and then Oscar stepped next to him and asked if I wanted to have him rape me and hurt me. I begged Oscar to rape me and make it hurt bad.

Oscar replaced Richard and his fingering was scratching my hole to make it bleed. Richard brought the cup of cum and ass juice and told me to drink up. As nasty as it looked before the slam I swallowed it all and licked the cup.

Next Richard soaked a jockstrap with poppers and held it to me face and as I flew Oscar ripped me open.

• Upvote 4

Oscar replaced Richard and his fingering was scratching my hole to make it bleed. Richard brought the cup of cum and ass juice and told me to drink up. As nasty as it looked before the slam I swallowed it all and licked the cup.

Next Richard soaked a jockstrap with poppers and held it to me face and as I flew Oscar ripped me open. 

-----------------------------------

Sometime later I was able to focus and remember a guy no older than me who was fucking me. He looked like a frat or jock college guy. I was amazed how fit and young he was and thought only older guys wanted whore boys. He wasn't white nor black but he was so hot and good looking, sort of a young Derek Jeter and his eyes were beautiful.

"I can't believe your ass is still tight after Oscar pounded you. Do you like when they hurt you?"

"I want to make them happy and if a man enjoys hurting me then I want them to hurt me. But I don't want to get really hurt. What do you like?"

"As long as I can fuck a tight hole and shoot my cum in that hole I'm happy and since I already came once in your ass I plan to fuck you for a while more and then shoot it you again."

"Your slow but long and deep fucking feels so good. I could enjoy this all night"

"My name is Drew and I know your Tommy. You don't remember me do you?"

"Sorry I keep drifting when they slam me."

"I don't mean from tonight but from school. We never actually met but you were friends with the guy in the next dorm room from me, Anthony"

"Yes I remember you now. I can't believe your here and your fucking me."

"Anthony didn't think you were gay. I can't wait to tell him. He always wanted your ass"

"So you know why friend George?"

"Everyone knows George."

"I'm staying with him for the next couple of weeks if you want to try to get together and bring Anthony."

"Oh yeah, you're a real whore now. You want Anthony to cream your hole too?"

"I dreamed many times that he got in my room and fucked me while I was passed out. And I hope to find a friend or two from my past."

"Anthony would love to get together then we can put sleeping pills in your drink and when you pass out both of us will take turns on your ass"

All of a sudden I started to feel something and realized it was the same as when Big John had fucked me and that I was going to cum soon. I told Drew and he stopped fucking to make sure I didn't cum.

A few moments later he started again but went faster and told me he was going to breed me again. I begged him to breed me and he held me tight as his cum shot in me.

Drew told me he'd call Anthony and then get in touch with George soon and he walked away.

A guy who fucked me early came over and said, "I told you I'd be back."

I remembered he came really fast and spit in my mouth and liked my locked cock.

He asked where George or Richard were as Richard walked up behind him and startled the guy. I couldn't hear what they said but I saw Richard pull a key out of his pocket and hand it to the guy.

The guy then turned to me and told me how he liked boys in chastity and asked if it was just for tonight or did I want to stay locked and I said it was my first time but I liked it and wanted to stay locked.

He then pulled out a smaller chastity cage and told me if I wanted to be locked I should be in the smallest cage that fits and he started to remove the one I was wearing and then squeezed the smaller one on me.

My cock looked smaller than Bobby's! I thanked him and after giving the key back to Richard told me to remember that I wanted it later.

Richard gave me another drink and then slammed me again and I don't remember anything else until I woke up the next day.

• Upvote 5

I slept for a few hours then got up to check on my boys. Both Tommy and Bobby were being fucked and while Bobby was use to long nights I could see that Tommy was about done for the night.

Richard told me that it had been two hours since their last slam so I told him to get ready to put them asleep.

When their tops came in the boys we told the guys we were taking a few minutes break and took the boys to the guest room to wash up.

Richard gave the Bobby his knockout shot first and a minute later he was out and I saw Tommy watching him.

"Tommy, are you falling for little Bobby?"

"Daddy George, he's so cute and I want to hold him all night."

"Do you want him to be your boy?"

"I never saw myself with a boy but yes I think I want him. But not like men want him, I want to protect him like a big brother."

"Well then be a good big brother and lick Bobby's hole clean."

Tommy was so gentle with Bobby and I knew he loved him already. I had him diaper Bobby too as wondered if he was going to be turned on or off when he finds out that Bobby wets himself at night.

"Do you want your new cock lock removed tonight so you can fuck Bobby in the morning or do you want to stay locked and instead use a strapon or maybe a double headed dildo for both of you?"

"I want to make Bobby feel good but I love my cock locked up. Maybe the strapon or dildo would be nice."

"Well we'll see about that later but now your going to go to sleep and then the guys are going to fuck you again. As a whore you need to put out even when you're a sleep and Richard loves breeding a sleeping boy."

"I never thought I'd have sex when sleeping."

Richard gave him the shot and we carried him to the dining room and tied him to the bed. Richard spanked the sleeping boy then got a rig for himself and after getting his dick in Tommy's boyhole slammed himself which caused him to cum as it always does but a minute later he started fucking Tommy and pounded the boy hard until he came again.

Tommy took another dozen loads from the remaining men and then I put him in the bed with Bobby and the night finally ended.

We all slept until the early afternoon and I found Tommy and Bobby awake and making out as they held each other. They stopped when they heard me but I told them not to move and got a strapon and showed Tommy how to put it on.

Bobby's diaper was soaked and I carefully ripped a hole at his ass and got a nice shard into both of their holes and told Tommy he had an hour and if be back.

I left and in the living room turned on the TV and watched from the hidden camera as Tommy made love to Bobby.

• Upvote 5

We all slept until the early afternoon and I found Tommy and Bobby awake and making out as they held each other.  They stopped when they heard me but I told them not to move and got a strapon and showed Tommy how to put it on.

Bobby's diaper was soaked and I carefully ripped a hole at his ass and got a nice shard into both of their holes and told Tommy he had an hour and if be back.

I left and in the living room turned on the TV and watched from the hidden camera as Tommy made love to Bobby. 

Tommy got Bobby to have three orgasms and clearly enjoyed giving him even though it was with the strapon. I've wanted to permanently put a boy in chastity and Tommy might be that boy.

As they were finished I went back and told them to wash up and for Bobby to stay naked and I told Tommy to wear a jockstrap and backwards baseball hat again and to find me when they finished cleaning up.

Tommy had his first "date" tonight but since we had a few hours we just hung out by the pool. Well I hung out by the pool and the boys laid on their bellies and got fucked at least a dozen times each.

After the first guy bred Bobby he told Bobby he wanted him to lick his cock clean but Tommy asked if he could so I had all the guys have the other boy suck them clean.

Once they each had three loads in them I had them sit on each other's face and to eat the loads. Tommy nearly came when Bobby ass opened and I bet he'd eat anything that came out of Bobby.

The boys again washed up and I had them get dressed. Bobby wore a little league outfit and Tommy looked like an abercrombie model and we went to a quick dinner.

As we left dinner I told Tommy that we had to drop Bobby off for a few hours but the guy said Tommy could stay and watch as long as he was tied up.

Tommy said he liked watching Bobby get fucked and he'd like to stay and I called Wes to tell him we were on our way and that he'd have a new boy to watch.

Then I clued Tommy in,

"All set but Tommy, I'm not sure Wes will fuck Bobby tonight"

"Oh, what will he do?"

"Wes will probably start by spanking Bobby and once Bobby can't take it anymore then he'd likely get tied down and then Wes will make him scream"

"What? Why would he want to hurt Bobby? What did Bobby do?"

"Wes gets off hearing boys cry and scream, and like you Bobby will do what he is told"

"I can't" Tommy started crying as he spoke, "I can't watch Bobby get hurt. Isn't there something else we could do, please"

• Upvote 2

"Wes gets off hearing boys cry and scream, and like you Bobby will do what he is told"

"I can't" Tommy started crying as he spoke, "I can't watch Bobby get hurt.  Isn't there something else we could do, please"

"It's too late to make a change but let's call Wes and ask him" and I dialed Wes on the car's speaker phone but Tommy didn't know was Wes and I planned this already.

"Hi Wes, Tommy doesn't want to watch you and Bobby."

"That's OK, he doesn't have to stay."

"No, I don't want you to hurt Bobby."

"Tommy, keep quiet while Wes and I discuss this"

"Oh, I understand now, Tommy you don't want Bobby to get hurt, period. But Tommy you don't get to tell us what to do, instead you do what you're told, but let's try this. Bobby do you need your normal spanking?"

"Yes, I need my weekly spanking to remind me to stay good."

"OK, Bobby you'll get your spanking that you need but Tommy if you don't want me to then tie up Bobby and use the belt and cane on him you'll have to agree to be spanked like Bobby, not just today but every week."

"I'll agree just don't hurt him"

"Tommy, the spankings will hurt but so that you understand the difference I will use both the belt and cane on you so that you'll know what you spared Bobby from, deal"

Tommy looked at Bobby and Bobby nodded and Tommy agreed.

They both stayed quiet the remaining drive. Bobby I sure was in love but Tommy was scared.

As we entered Wes house he was ready and barked at Tommy for interrupting him and my call. Tommy was nearly in tears already. Wes then led the boys to the basement and once the door was closed I turned on Wes's TV that was tuned to a camera in the basement.

Wes had the boys undress and then handcuffed Tommy to a wall.

"Bobby, what have you done wrong this week?"

Bobby gave a list including the smallest mistakes he made.

"Tommy, you must learn from Bobby that a good boy tells Daddy Wes everything so that he may be punished for them and be free of them too. You too will learn to need your spankings."

Wes told Bobby to lay across his lap and Wes told Tommy a good boy will get in position because he needs to be punished. I took off my shorts and stroked my cock as I watched.

Five minutes later Bobby started to cry and about twenty seconds later Wes asked Bobby if he was fully punished yet or did he need more spankings.

"Daddy, Wes, I need to be spanked a lot more. I need to cry until there are no more tears."

"Bobby, tell Tommy what your little bum will look like when you've been spanked enough"

"Tommy, my bum will get really red, then turn blue and black before my spanking is enough to keep be a good boy"

"Bobby, since we don't have as much time because Tommy needs to be spanked too, go get the hairbrush from the shelf so that you can get what you need faster."

Bobby brought back a large wooden hairbrush and after handing it to Wes he laid back down.

"Bobby, tell Tommy that because we need to rush that you need me to spank you faster and harder."

Bobby told Tommy but then asked Wes to do it even harder because he wanted Tommy to know how much he needs to be spanked.

Wes didn't hold back and a minute later Bobby was crying harder and louder and five minutes later he finally went quiet as he couldn't cry anymore and Wes stopped.

For a few minutes Wes caressed Bobby's back and told him he was a good boy. He then told Bobby to go upstairs because Tommy's first time should be alone.

Bobby joined me in the TV room as Wes removed Tommy's handcuffs. I pointed down in front of me and Bobby got on his knees and swallowed my cock.

Wes asked Tommy what he did bad in the past week but Tommy didn't say much. Wes is a master at this and he guided Tommy to a complete confession and then had Tommy asked to be spanked.

"Tommy do you need a little boy spanking or do you need a man's spanking to help you become a little boy again?"

"Daddy Wes I want to be a good little boy and I'm ready to take everything I need, please Daddy make me good again."

Wes had Tommy lay on his lap and it was a while before Tommy cried but once he did he let it all out. Wes switched to the hairbrush without stopping and Tommy cried more.

Once Wes could tell Tommy was reaching his limit he stopped and they got up and he led Tommy by the hand to the spanking bench and strapped the boy in.

I told Bobby that when we get home he should rub Tommy's ass and then give both of you a big bump and ride some dildos the rest of the night.

Wes told Tommy that he was proud of him and then asked him if he thought he could take 25 from the belt, but before Tommy could answer Wes told him that if Bobby had interrupted the earlier phone call he'd get 50. Tommy still crying begged for 50 because he wanted to be good like Bobby.

Bobby hadn't seen the TV since he was still sucking me but when he heard the belting begin he started to cry. I told him to keep sucking like a good boy because Tommy would want him to be a good boy.

Wes actually went easy on Tommy and was done quickly.

"Tommy, thank me now."

Through his crying Tommy softly said, "Daddy Wes, thank you for making me a good boy."

"Tommy, I now am going to fuck your ass because you're a boy and I'm a man"

"Daddy, Wes, you are a man and I'm a good boy"

• Upvote 2

Wes took his time and played Tommy's boyhole like a fiddle. Several times Tommy was about to cum but Wes would back off.

He loved to play with a boy's head and could confuse a boy easily but not Tommy.

When he had Tommy nearly at orgasm he asked if he should continue fucking like that which would have caused Tommy to blow or should he get the belt again and Tommy responded with "whatever Daddy Wes wants Tommy wants".

Wes told me he nearly came the first time Tommy said it. Eventually Wes did cream Tommy's hole and left the boy and went up to chat with me.

"This boy is perfect, I hope you'll want to train him to be a Master."

"Considering how much he loves little Bobby already I was thinking the same."

"Before we get near that I want Bobby to sit on Tommy's face while I came bobby's ass then I want to slam him hard and invite the gang over"

"How bruised will he get?"

"Who cares?"

"Bobby, do you want to watch Wes and his friends go at Tommy?"

"If Bobby will do it to protect me then I want it to."

"Bobby, you've been here before and you know that you'll be hurt a lot."

"I want whatever you do to Tommy to be done to me."

"Follow me."

Wes and Bobby went downstairs and Wes had Bobby had make out with Tommy and grabbed his phone and texted his main partner that they had two boys to play hard with NOW.

George entered the room naked and got between Tommy's legs as Wes got the slam ready.

"Tommy, Wes wanted Bobby to spend the night with a few friends of his and I know you didn't want to leave Bobby alone so I told Wes his friends could keep both of you. You are about to be slammed so hard that you probably won't remember much but just know that Bobby and I love you."

George nodded to Wes and Wes slammed Tommy. Bobby felt Tommy cough but then Wes moved Bobby to the sling as I started to fuck Tommy. Tommy eyes rolled back and he started drooling and I hoped he stayed fucked up when Wes's friends worked him over.

• Upvote 2

After Wes strapped Bobby in he started fucking him but hadn't slammed him yet. Wes told Bobby he was lucky to have a jock boy like Tommy in love with him and he asked if Tommy bred his boypussy yet and Bobby told him that Tommy fucked him with a strap-on because his cock was locked.

I slowed down my fucking of Tommy to enjoy it and I wanted to listen to Wes and Bobby.

Bobby said he wanted Tommy to breed him and to dominate him. Wes said he was willing to train Tommy to be a Dom top but Bobby would have to agree to everything and it would take two years. He pulled out and then Wes pushed a shard into Bobby and then a huge butt plug and told him to be good until he returned.

Wes joined me and Tommy and turned Tommy's head and slid his cock into the boy's mouth and asked what I thought of making Tommy into a top. I told him that I thought of it but not a complete top as I love his boyhole. We agreed on the broad strokes and he then told me what he wanted to do to Tommy tonight.

Since Tommy liked his chastity lock we decided to get his cock pierced with a PA and then to superglue his chastity cage and to keep him locked for the next year and maybe even the second year.

Wes left and called some friends and soon a dozen men started to arrive.

• Upvote 1