Lights Out Party

Bottom Jim

Last Saturday I was invited to a party I have been to before. This time the host said he had over 100 people invited.

He was right. When I got there there a huge crowd. Men and women. One rule is that all fucking has to be totally bareback. Women are told to expect multiple guys to cum inside them so use birth control.

I enjoy them because there are a lot of guys who like to fuck an ass. In about an hour I had two loads in me, one from a hot Latin guy and another from an older bear.

I was relaxing by the bar and this 40 year old woman sat next to me. She said this was her first time and was here with her husband. He was off somewhere fucking and she was sort ot put out.

She asked what I thought of her and I said she was very nice. Big tits and nice ass. I also said I am into guys. She then said no problem but would I consider fucking her. Well why not and I said sure.

Before I knew it she had me in the one of the rooms and was blowing me. She did great and I alsmost came. She stopped and said no she wanted it in her. She laid down and spread her legs. I fuckd her and then came a huge load in her pussy. She then licked me clean and I fucked her again.

Not being into women she was one great fuck.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...