I Believe My Journey Has Begun

I truly believe my seroconversion has begun.

On October 4th I was bred by an anon guy for at least 45 min to an hour, it was an epic session, no forplay just tons of raw fucking. We never discussed status, I just wanted that dick!

On Octeber 15th I fell very ill, high fever, sweats, severe weakness, aching body, head ache, and I am suffering from it still today (Oct 21st)

I was tested at a clinic on Oct 20th and it came up neg, but I know it's still to early for a poz test so I am going to wait the 3 to 4 weeks and take another one.

I have never experienced sickness like this before, if this is just the common "flu" it will surprise the hell out of me.

I am very prepared mentally for a poz result due to knowing the consequences of my actions, because I enjoyed EVERY second of those actions!

If I do result in a poz outcome, I may just become the freakiest pig Vegas has ever encountered!

• Upvote 1

"I may just become the freakiest pig Vegas has ever encountered."

Worse than Liberace, Siegfried and Roy, and Celine Dion combined!

The scene in Behind the Candelabra where Liberace hits the bathhouse wearing a full length fur coat was so funny.  I bet that old whore love taking loads.