Meeting Up With The Bi Grindr Man

Uncut300

Ok, so I just got back from his hotel and the experience was so hot I need to share it here. i was chatting on gridr while watching a movie with a friend. I see this profile with an shot of a guys ass in jean. His profile goes something like visiting for the weekend bi, closet male looking for chat or fun. So I decide it be worth a bit of chat, after all i have a thing for bi/straight guys. So we do the normal intros and small talk. Finally I get an opening when he says he needs a massage. I ask him if thats all he wants or is looking for more. He stats he is open to more but is only a top and doesn't kiss, but mainly looking for a massage and bj. I say cool  I can come over after the movie and help you out with the massage and we can go from there. So after the movie I get ready, even clean out though he said he probably not want to fuck but better safe then sorry. I get over to his hotel and he strips and true to form of a straight guy lays face down and lets me get to work on massaging him. I don't mind he has a great skin and a decent body and a nice bubble butt. So I take a while an rub his back side down with lotion. Placing a few kisses her and there, like his shoulders butt checks, inside the back of his knee, etc. Well, next I have him roll over and start massaging his front, chest legs, stomach, and of course his cock and balls. I massage and lick and suck his perfect cock and balls for a wile.  Next I mount him to better rub his shoulders. Well I also like to play place the cock head in the crack. So I do that and he is getting into it. As i am kissing his ear and neck he moves and kisses me with tongue, so I go along with it. First rule broken lol. Next I start to move his cock in my crack and he lines it up with my hole. With lotion and spit on it it slides right in. I pause and wait for him to protest. The fucking and or the raw condom free entry, remember he was not feeling up to sex and never bbs, but nothing is said he just starts to thrust up into me. I love it raw and so I start to  move to meet his motions. Rule two broken. He also continues to kiss me. So hot, this straight/bi guy not into bb or kissing doing both with me. After riding him for about 10 mins he stills and unloads deep in my hole. Love when a safe sex only guy breeds me! I get off him and like a good bottom clean his cock off. We do the customary odd shuffle and good bye and I get to drive home with his bi, safe sex only cum deep in my hole!

BTW his stats were 5'11 a small belly red brown hair, and the prefect thickness cock and about 7 in cut. I wish he would breed me again now!

• Upvote 1