Public Sucking & Fucking

FurFluent

I am a huge fan of public sex. I am always thinking of places to play seeing where I can meet up with guys. There are the obvious ones like parks, bathrooms, etc.

The other day someone brought up a great place in another thread. He said a car wash. Right now I have been sucking more cock and getting fucked in a Walgreens parking lot that is the wide open, but everyone tries to park up front by the door but not the side.

Tell me some of your favorite places to suck and fuck that are not the norm.

• Upvote 3

Guest TSHannahScott

A handsome guy I have just started to communicate with wants to fuck me in an isle at Menards. He says he wants me in a sexy skirt, high heels and that he would hug me from behind as I pretend to look at something and then penetrate me. From the looks of his pics, he is huge! I may not be able to not be loud. It would be my first time having sexual intercourse in public. He is so excited with this scenario that he has got me all turned on. The only thing sexual I have done in public, other than kissing, was when my date took my heels off to massage my feet at the mall on a bench outside the movie theater as we waited for the next showing of "Identity Theft". I said something about the other ladies getting jealous and he started licking my feet and sucking on my toes. He got me so worked up that I couldn't help but give him a blow job during the movie. We were nervous we would get caught. But, he shot his hot seed in my mouth quickly. I had just wrapped my lips around the head of his cock and boom I won my prize. He blamed it on my lips feeling too good, but I think it was the excitement of getting caught.

Guest faggot hole

Sex in public is a total turn on.  It's not just the danger of getting caught.  It's also the fact that my exhibitionist side is satisfied when i am getting fucked someplace in the open, where we can be seen, not only by gay guys and gay-friendly folk, but also by the public at large  i am not at all shy about teaching the str8s about the joys of sex between men.  And if the onlookers are stimulated and want at my ass after He is done with it, all the better. 

i have been fucked at sports stadiums, at Home Depot, on the back of a flat-bed truck on the freeway at 60 mph (someone else was driving), on the subway, at the beach.  i've sucked cock in four star restaurants, at the opera, and in an airplane at 35,000 feet (and not in that tiny little lav, either)..

Sex in public is a total turn on.  It's not just the danger of getting caught.  It's also the fact that my exhibitionist side is satisfied when i am getting fucked someplace in the open, where we can be seen, not only by gay guys and gay-friendly folk, but also by the public at large  i am not at all shy about teaching the str8s about the joys of sex between men.  And if the onlookers are stimulated and want at my ass after He is done with it, all the better. 

i have been fucked at sports stadiums, at Home Depot, on the back of a flat-bed truck on the freeway at 60 mph (someone else was driving), on the subway, at the beach.  i've sucked cock in four star restaurants, at the opera, and in an airplane at 35,000 feet (and not in that tiny little lav, either)..

I love Home Depot, I have done that many times and Lowes. The only other place was a Sams Club walk in cooler, he pummel fucked my throat to keep his cock warm til he blew his load and all this right between the milk and eggs.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest btchbyl

i try 2 get it in pub all the time. my fav is next 2 a busy interstate late @ night. i like open spots near the fence. there was 1 place i got fucked in by some dude that was really hot. in 1 spot there was no fence between the dead end street and the freeway, so late @ night when it was mostly dead we went out on the road and he fucked in and out of my ass right in the middle of the road. we then ran in2 the thick bushes in the median and fucked there, then on the other side of the median. we were out there 4 2 hours fucking. dude fucked me from bhind and popped 2 loads up my ass in the median and flooded my hole 1 time on the road while i was on all 4s jackin my dick. we only had 2 dismount twice 2 hide in the median when a car was coming. went home with a very slimy ass.

In my work office building there is a family restroom, completely private and locks from the inside. I have had several guys on bbrt, meet them there for a quick pump n dump. I always like it when someone grabs the handle to open the door while I am getting fucked. It's quite convenient, I can get a load in less than 10 minutes and go back to work with a smile on my face and a load in my ass!

• Upvote 3

Guest TSHannahScott

Okay, so... After a couple dates and a nice morning where I was his breakfast on his kitchen table, that guy took me to Menards. I wore a very form fitting dress he had bought for me (actually the wrong size, but...). We walked around and a couple times I went off on my own and found a quiet isle (even found an awesome spot between Christmas trees), but he wouldn't engage me in the manner he fantasized about. He would come up, rub my back, kiss my neck (which after an hour of that, I was about to be the aggressor ~giggle~), but he never once made a move. Finally, we noticed we were being scoped out by loss prevention (we assumed anyway). We went out to his truck, and he looked so bummed as we got inside. I took off my coat and planted my hand on his cock through his pants. It was limp. But I saved the day. I brought him to hard with my mouth, and then he started apologizing for not doing the fantasy. I kissed him to shut him up, and kicked off my flats. I am athletic built, and so straddling him in the driver seat with the fucking steering wheel pressing on my back was very arduous. Sweat poured off me, but he got (kinda) his fantasy. He wasn't as hard as when we fucked that morning, but he penetrated me and fucked me good in his truck in the parking lot. As we went back to his house, I could feel his load trying to escape my hole, even with my feet up on the dash and squeezing my legs together hoping to keep him inside me. I bet we're on camera.

• 2 weeks later...

I love public sex. I've had sex in parks, restrooms, in parked cars, on the hood just off the road, in the road at night, in the locker room in an office building and on the grass in the back of a business park. I've given head in a car on a public road and in the movie rental isle.

i also love public sex... of course i have had sex at the usual places in parks, motorway restareas, blue movies, in parked cars etc. also have had sex in house entries or bending over a car at a public street with cars passing by....

the most open i had was near a highway restarea during the day. we were totally naked and i was fucked when a straight mid-aged couple passed by.... they looked embaressed but didn't say anything... that was quite hot...

In my work office building there is a family restroom, completely private and locks from the inside. I have had several guys on bbrt, meet them there for a quick pump n dump. I always like it when someone grabs the handle to open the door while I am getting fucked. It's quite convenient, I can get a load in less than 10 minutes and go back to work with a smile on my face and a load in my ass!

That is the best set up. Would love an office building like that....

Lately I have a guy that will meet in random restrooms all over town for some stall action.

• 2 weeks later...

I love sucking and fucking in public. I have sucked many guys in public restrooms.  Once I sucked four guys in a club while other watched.  I was also fucked in a club overlooking the dance floor.  It was great having my hole pounded while watching the hot shirtless guys dancing.

I'm always having sex in public. I was getting my ass fucked in the cab of a guy's pick up truck late one night.  i looked out the window and two cops were parked directly across the street.  They were drinking their coffee and didn't seem to notice we were fucking.  It was really hot and we were both naked.  He just kept fucking me and it was exciting know the cops could walk over any time.  The guy finally blew his load in me and i sucked him clean.  The cops never did come over and we drove away, but it was a great time.

• Upvote 2